SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:41 am

I'm not defending her. How long was she in paradise? Isn't it something only like one to five days?

Is Josh Robbie's friend who they allude to? It almost makes me think there is a third man in the mix who I never heard of, so it must be Josh.

See, during my life I used to desire certain types of women, and now getting the "bird's eye view" so to speak has shown me what they're really like. I had no idea there were people like this kind in existence, seriously. I thought they were all perfect, sweet, and trying to do the right thing by others.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:30 am

@IWouldMarryAshleyI She was there the whole time during the filming....I think almost two weeks and yes, it's Josh who they are referring too.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:17 pm

The best word I can think of for the Duh is 'insipid." Every time I look at her, that's what pops into my head. Gurl, just go home and take care of your poor babies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:49 pm

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:05 pm

Boy.. Here we go again! Somewhere MM is making multiple new SM accounts in preparation. laugh out loud laugh out loud

2pop
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:13 pm

@coolangel Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 14 3806527698

I think I just discovered something I can shill. Personalized excel spreadsheets listing all fake usernames passwords and emails, to keep them neat tidy and handy for quick use! laugh out loud

I'm sure we'll have some tweets brought over after that podcast. Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:35 pm

This may be the one podcast I listen to for the dirt.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:43 pm

@Kels0012 If so please take one for the team and take notes. Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:44 pm

When asked who she would like to see on her second season of Paradise she apparently said Arie!
But she claims she's definitely not going on any other bachelor related shows.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:01 pm

You mean her third season of Bachelor in paradise.... :yes: laugh out loud . I think she believes Arie has a crash on her because he kept liking her pictures. So she is hoping Arie would be single after his season..

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 14 1f49b  Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 14 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:04 pm

He probably will be. Give him 8 months.

I actually can see them together. Maybe in about 5 years.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:50 pm

I listened to part of Amanda's interview with RS. Can I please say, he is SUCH a suck up once he has a guest in the flesh/via talking. He's nowhere as critical toward them as he is in his rants online. As a writer myself, I get "hiding" behind the screen, but I guarantee he makes deals with these people. He's, in the journalism world, asking "soft questions" and not the hard-hitting tactics he brings to his writing style.

That being said, she did mention Arie was the one guy she asked to be on BIP this year. That was shut down. Said the whole Olivia "teen mom" comment was blown way out of proportion and editing made it bigger than it was. She likes Olivia, but did mention she thought she had a hard time in the house, which totally makes sense as Olivia mentioned the same. (I still think the twins are just catty bitches.)

Time spent on Josh but no specifics (boo, I wanted an ERUPTION, yes I'm that sad). Mentioned they broke up/made up a lot so what we saw on SM was real. Said that he had lots of good qualities (ready for marriage, wants a family) while a lot of the other f*ckboys (my word) on BIP and BN in general just want azz or fame. She genuinely fell for him. Mentioned how Andi's book had only been available for a few weeks prior to BIP so no time to read so she was blind. Nick date and jealousy totally edit. They went on one date, met socially prior. Admitted they had a convo and NV stated he was waiting on Jenn. RS dropped that they had been talking everyday the entire month prior, but that was another story. Going in she said she had NO interaction with Josh. Pizza crap dubbed in, we knew this. Admits to the mistake of moving him in too soon with kiddos. Mentioned he was great with the kiddos whole time though. Seemed to agree with RS that short temper and jealousy/possessive was a big factor. She is very social, friends over all the time. He not so much. She went out of her way not to bash as she didn't want to have (in my words) the "Murray camp" slam her afterwards. You could tell she was hesitant and sh*t went down.

All their meet ups after the official breakup was to try and work things out, not "friends with benefits." They had a convo a bit ago where they talked and buried the hatchet and haven't communicated since.

Robbie was never a "love" interest. She had fun with him. Hated BIP at first, but after the shutdown they talked a lot and she saw him as a friend. In paradise she never saw them lasting and he was "out" of the love zone. Some of the reason not getting engaged is because she feels there is too much pressure on Bach couples to make it work and the intensity got to her. Admits her and Robby (however he spells it, god I actually Googled it but I'm not changing my original interpretation out of spite) "dated" outside the show. He kept calling her his girlfriend but proceeded to get wasted and hang out with friends. She tried to break it off gently saying "go be single" and he promised he would stop drinking. To this day, still denies  the pictures of him/girl at concert. They DID go on a trip even after the pics broke. SHE HAS SAID SHE IS DONE WITH BACHELOR SHOWS. Admitted going on there is for "love," but other opportunities as well. IMO, aka "shilling." Admitted that her life would be completely different if she never went on. (Yeah, you have to get a REAL job, IMO.) But of course made it sound that "finding love" and "shilling" is synonymous.

Nobody should judge her as a single mom in her opinion. She basically, IMO, stated she did it for the opportunities afforded to her. Just like any typical contestant. *edit* She said other single moms going on the show should thank her for paving the way and taking the heat. Basically, IMO, made it sound like a business decision. She admitted no big connection with Ben, so there's that.

Turned off after as I didn't care. Longest post I've ever done. Sorry if too long. That is my crappy and all-over-the-place summary of the podcast.

ETA: I basically skipped over the first 20 minutes where she talked about how she got casted and her opinion of Ben/his season. Sorry, to me, her claim to fame is BIP so any recap of that portion would be great. I didn't listen. I also didn't listen to her opinion on social media nowadays vs. when her season ended or her rapid ten, so I missed probably 40% of the podcast. I used RS's spoilers to FF and RW for what I cared about. Sorry my review is short-sided.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No spoilers for current/Arie's season allowed in anything but Arie spoiler threads)
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP 4 - Discussion

+77
Chgohighlife
casjacknick
ReneeM
bleuberry
BowenAnderson