SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:49 pm

julychild wrote:Apparently Bryan was on a dating show several years  ago when he was much younger, same cheekbones even back then.It was on UPN, called The Player.

https://youtu.be/9IaboZ8yozc

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0413597/fullcredits/cast?ref_=m_tt_cl_sc

It's just glorious! So cheesy! But the poster says it's either aired 2004 or 2005 so that was more than 10 years ago.
Remember, Vanessa was also on TV before and she turned out to be, imo, one of the best, most refreshing f1. So I will keep an open mind and not judge him too early.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by gisellexlopez Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:50 pm

I want to watch and see how far he made it and if he's using the same moves. sooo funny! great find! hahah

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:51 pm

Dear lord that is your proclamation. cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:52 pm

A1day1 wrote:laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud just when I was starting to like Bryan...

Awe, I still like him. He was probably 22 or 23. Big deal and I checked it is not on his IMBd page.

He was like most dudes who went to UF. If people want to hold against me what I did when I was 23 I would be screwed. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:53 pm

sdmom wrote:
julychild wrote:Apparently Bryan was on a dating show several years  ago when he was much younger, same cheekbones even back then.It was on UPN, called The Player.

It's just glorious! So cheesy! But the poster says it's either aired 2004 or 2005 so that was more than 10 years ago.
Remember, Vanessa was also on TV before and she turned out to be, imo, one of the best, most refreshing f1. So I will keep an open mind and not judge him too early.

Agreed. won't judge too harshly since it was like 13 years ago but its definitely funny!

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:55 pm

@stuckinsc I still do too but it's so damn corny laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud I kinda look at him differently now. BUT it was over 10 years ago so I won't hold it against him...but it's hilarious laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:02 pm

@A1day1 I remember UPN. It was a very Urban network. It was where ANTM started. This show looks totally on its cheesy vibe. Hey he was hot enough in his early 20s to get cast on bad reality tv. Good for him. Someone should DM him and get his reaction. I bet his response would be hilarious. And RS is probably livid someone found this before him. Win-win for me. giggling

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:09 pm

ReneeM wrote:
bleuberry wrote:A show called The Player, you don't say. laugh out loud

via GIPHY

rofl I can't with you and these gifs rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:17 pm

Omg, I didn't recognize him at first. laugh out loud  I was thinking which one is he? I had to play the video twice. And what's up with the corny music? laugh out loud

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:24 pm

The Player ey? Interesting.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:24 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:

lmaoo omg this is hilarious! How did you find this? I need to investigate this show. Probably not a good look for Bryan

Someone else found it. Anyway, it was a long time ago and he was in his early twenties. It's both hilarious and ridiculous but I give him a pass, he was young.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:24 pm

I feel vindicated laugh out loud.  He really was/is the Miami Mack.  But at least it all fits together now.  Great find!  And I'm really curious at how far he went on the show too.  I did find a recap of the finale, though, and he didn't it make that far.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2004/09/21/acie-is-named-the-ultimate-player-on-the-finale-of-upns-reality-series-the-player-16953/20040921upn03/

The recap is amazing and hysterical.  And apparently Rob Mariano was on it as the "host" laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud.

ETA: Stuck, Bryan's a Gator? Now everything clicks even more Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 3806527698 (I'm a 'Cane).

Last edited by kimberlyg on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan