SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:11 pm

So it doesn't sound like she got any special kisses then? He stayed downstairs and didn't want to play. Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 3806527698

One show wants a player and another doesn't. Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:14 pm

I'm personally not gonna judge a guy who did a reality show about 12 or 13 years ago.
I'll admit, it was funny to see him on there though. Everything about the show seems silly. Another stupid, useless reality show, and I'm glad I'd never heard of it.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:20 pm

@GuardianAngel with regard to the scene of Bryan looking at Rachel, it was while she was hugging whaboom goodbye, while the other guys were standing around, the camera panned on Bryan, who was sort of standing apart from them and focusing on Rachel.

Last edited by quietpal on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:21 pm

@carine sounds like it was hilarious  giggling I'd love to watch an episode if I can find it somewhere

GuardianAngel wrote:So it doesn't sound like she got any special kisses then? He stayed downstairs and didn't want to play. Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 3806527698

One show wants a player and another doesn't. Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 2498057887

there are several PUA moves that involve making the girl feel like she's ignored or that she has to chase the guy to get his interest. blowing hot-and-cold... with them being assessed on how they were using dating techniques and skills I bet he was trying moves the whole time he was on the show rather than sitting somewhere doing nothing.

IMO with the dating skills of a player any guy would very much succeed in a setting like bette and the high pressure format and I'm surprised we haven't seen a big success so far.

all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:25 pm

@quietpal thanks that's what I thought because I do remember noticing it while watching that the camera panned on him, during the epi, someone mentioned itin the epi thread, then later when it was posted here. Actually his IG looks like the post that was posted here. I could be wrong, doesn't matter.

If he wasn't looking at her, then I see no point in him posting that IG with the comments he made.

I'm looking forward to more camera pans and v/overs.

We need something concrete! Hey SM anytime now would be good to stalk and snap a pic of anyone! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:28 pm

ReneeM wrote:Bryan posted on IG

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 Screen62
Source

Blurred lines though? He makes it too easy. no idea

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:33 pm

bleuberry wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Bryan posted on IG

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 Screen62
Source

Blurred lines though? He makes it too easy. no idea

I don't get it?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If he wasn't looking at her, then I see no point in him posting that IG with the comments he made.

Maybe he's not F1, maybe he's saying he's not looking back at her (i/e wishing she picked him), that's in his rear-view, he's moving forward. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:34 pm

I don't understand what his IG post is supposed to indicate. Color me confused.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:37 pm

Here's a link to the lyrics to a song "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke it was a huge hit a few years ago https://genius.com/Robin-thicke-blurred-lines-lyrics

The song got a lot of criticism for its portrayal of women and it's handling of consent.

all jmo

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:39 pm

quietpal wrote:@GuardianAngel with regard to the scene of Bryan looking at Rachel, it was while she was hugging whaboom goodbye, while the other guys were standing around, the camera panned on Bryan, who was sort of standing apart from them and focusing on Rachel.

Don't know where that scene is from but it couldn't have been after the RC, because none of the guys have roses.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:42 pm

julychild wrote:
quietpal wrote:@GuardianAngel with regard to the scene of Bryan looking at Rachel, it was while she was hugging whaboom goodbye, while the other guys were standing around, the camera panned on Bryan, who was sort of standing apart from them and focusing on Rachel.

Don't know where that scene is from but it couldn't have been after the RC, because none of the guys have roses.
I was talking about the RC when all the guys got their roses and Rachel is hugging whaboom goodbye. That's the scene when the camera shows Bryan looking at Rachel.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan