SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:43 pm

@quietpal Oh ok! There are two different shots of him then. That explains the different POV's. Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by julychild Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:46 pm

quietpal wrote:
julychild wrote:
quietpal wrote:@GuardianAngel with regard to the scene of Bryan looking at Rachel, it was while she was hugging whaboom goodbye, while the other guys were standing around, the camera panned on Bryan, who was sort of standing apart from them and focusing on Rachel.

Don't know where that scene is from but it couldn't have been after the RC, because none of the guys have roses.
I was talking about the RC when all the guys got their roses and Rachel is hugging whaboom goodbye. That's the scene when the camera shows Bryan looking at Rachel.

Thanks, got you. I saw that too, but thought you meant Bryan's pic is from that scene.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:49 pm

sdmom wrote:
gisellexlopez wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@gisellexlopez Didn't someone capture that shot because they noticed he was looking at her while she was talking to others?

I'm not sure I think this is right after when she came in looking for Eric, after he said he was standing at attention, funny that he blurred all the guys out laugh out loud

You were right. It's was when she came in to look for Eric. I just checked.

Sorry to,quote myself, but I believe his latest IG was from when Rachel came in to look for Eric.
Interpret away why he would choose to post this one.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:55 pm

The SM games this season are on another level. I thought season 11 was something but I can see this season taking the cake, JMO. I am loving it btw,laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:59 pm

@lexforlife what do u mean?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:06 pm

The Player? cantstopl

I don't care if it was 13 years ago, he still publicly identified himself as a player at one point. That's enough to make him 100% not my type. If he's Rachel's, then good luck to her! Maybe he's finally over his player ways. Though dating a 20-year-old model recently doesn't really fill me with confidence. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:14 pm

What does the #blurredlines hashtag refer to on his post? I know the song, but do not get the connection.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:17 pm

Kels0012 wrote:What does the #blurredlines hashtag refer to on his post? I know the song, but do not get the connection.

The fact that he blurred out everyone in the background?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:18 pm

@ReneeM reading up on it, they say it is not a good song for women. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:20 pm

emusha wrote:@lexforlife what do u mean?
Because season 11, the sm postings convinced people 100% that no one could ever post like that and not be the final one. I can see the same this time around- #blurredlines, #changedmy life forever, everyone tagging the lead, once in a lifetime etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:22 pm

Is taking a pic of yourself on tv like, a new kind of meta selfie or something? Hugesmile

That Bryan was on The Player is so hilarious and spot on so far IMO.  Maybe TPTB knew and that's what they based his edit off of giggling IMO.  Rachel is such a level headed, smart, together and awesome woman, that if she's into the guy, I'm sure we're going to see later on why they connect.  JMO. I think he's pretty hilarious so far, but don't see him as a match for her yet, so hopefully that will be coming later. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:30 pm

No disrespect to Bryan, but he would not be considered "to good to be true"!!!!! On the other hand I can completely understand someone describing Peter in that way!!! Bryan is what we like to consider "a dine a dozen"! ALL IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan