SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:33 am

Some people mention Nick being polarizing but I also heard he was vanilla? Sometimes you never know who you're going to get. I have two guys in mind from this seasons who I would like to see. Not sure if I can mention their names so I'll just say their first letters. A, K. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by MissB Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:57 am

When the first spoiler was released i was not that interested in the season but the second spoiler made me start paying attention because i like her better with Bryan.

Today i was bored and decided to snoop on Mike Fleiss twitter. I find it interesting that he tweeted pics of Rachael on both dates with Bryan:
April 3 "Ready to take the plunge?"
April 15 "Sweet ride to love..." This is the date she looked so hot and i remember posters speculating it must be the date with her F1 which IMO it was.
I might be wrong but so far i think Bryan is F1. IMO

Last edited by MissB on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:19 am

gramercypark10 wrote:
lleyki wrote:
I would like to say that, IMO, if Bryan is not F1 -and IMO he is not F1-the likelihood for Bryan to be The Bachelor is little.

Many said the same about Nick right up until they made the announcement on After Paradise.

IMO, Bryan is a very polarising figure.

Is that really true though? I think so many times we forget that the subset of viewers who obsess about this show and all the little details and read spoilers, etc. isn't necessarily that huge. To the average viewer who is just watching the show and not online running CIS type background checks on these people, would they really be bothered by Bryan when he's really done nothing offensive on the show?

Not to mention that the producers can work amazing magic with editing. It really feels like it has to be stressed since it's starting to feel like this has been dragging on now forever but it's only been three episodes. Bryan hasn't had a 1 on 1, viewers haven't truly gotten to see his and Rachel's relationship, it doesn't seem like he gets involved in drama in the house, so it doesn't seem like he'll be a sleeper villain. In other words, who knows how people will feel about Bryan by the end of the season.

Look how public opinion changed about Vanessa for some viewers based on the editing. In the early episodes, many loved her and after her and Nick's 1 on 1, people couldn't stop gushing and basically declaring the season over. Then the editing did a hatchet job on their relationship and by the end, to a lot of viewers she was the whiny, weepy, awful person while Raven was awesome and fun and Nick should have picked her. And again, I'm not talking about the opinion of posters on here who are spoiled and were sleuthing. I'm talking about the average person tweeting about the show on Mondays  and is mostly a casual viewer.

So with all that said, I see no evidence at the moment that indicates that Bryan being the next lead if he's not picked will be such an impossibility, IMO.

Most formed their opinion after the Ellen date for Bryan which wasn't good, and many formed their opinion after the first 1on1 for TOG who received props for adressing therapy. You just had to scroll through Twitter and listen to some of the podcasts even if you weren't spoiled to know how Bryan was being perceived unfortunately.

It's interesting - I was looking at the Facebook page and there were many negative comments about the aggressive way in which Bryan kissed Rachael. Glad to know that outside this forum, there are others that agree with me laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:25 am

It happens every season where some are early fan favorites but not soo much by the end as the edit changes. Some may not be favorites in the beginning but will end up being well liked. Happens every damn season.

What matters is Rachael herself liked Bryan's kisses....maybe she likes aggressive kisses....Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 3806527698:yes:no idea

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 1f49b  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:06 am

mysthelma wrote:It happens every season where some are early fan favorites but not soo much by the end as the edit changes. Some may not be favorites in the beginning but will end up being well liked. Happens every damn season.

What matters is Rachael herself liked Bryan's kisses....maybe she likes aggressive kisses....Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 71 3806527698:yes:no idea

Although they did a number on the F1 for the last AUS bachelor and made her look like a stage 5 clinger. Her edit didn't change through out the season but the F2 as was the Canadian bachelorette F2 was stellar so if MF and TPTB of the US version are doing this, everyone better hang onto their socks because this will not end well for either the lead or F1 imo.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:30 am

gramercypark10 wrote:
lleyki wrote:
I would like to say that, IMO, if Bryan is not F1 -and IMO he is not F1-the likelihood for Bryan to be The Bachelor is little.

Many said the same about Nick right up until they made the announcement on After Paradise.

IMO, Bryan is a very polarising figure.

Is that really true though? I think so many times we forget that the subset of viewers who obsess about this show and all the little details and read spoilers, etc. isn't necessarily that huge. To the average viewer who is just watching the show and not online running CIS type background checks on these people, would they really be bothered by Bryan when he's really done nothing offensive on the show?

Not to mention that the producers can work amazing magic with editing. It really feels like it has to be stressed since it's starting to feel like this has been dragging on now forever but it's only been three episodes. Bryan hasn't had a 1 on 1, viewers haven't truly gotten to see his and Rachel's relationship, it doesn't seem like he gets involved in drama in the house, so it doesn't seem like he'll be a sleeper villain. In other words, who knows how people will feel about Bryan by the end of the season.

Look how public opinion changed about Vanessa for some viewers based on the editing. In the early episodes, many loved her and after her and Nick's 1 on 1, people couldn't stop gushing and basically declaring the season over. Then the editing did a hatchet job on their relationship and by the end, to a lot of viewers she was the whiny, weepy, awful person while Raven was awesome and fun and Nick should have picked her. And again, I'm not talking about the opinion of posters on here who are spoiled and were sleuthing. I'm talking about the average person tweeting about the show on Mondays  and is mostly a casual viewer.

So with all that said, I see no evidence at the moment that indicates that Bryan being the next lead if he's not picked will be such an impossibility, IMO.

Most formed their opinion after the Ellen date for Bryan which wasn't good, and many formed their opinion after the first 1on1 for TOG who received props for adressing therapy. You just had to scroll through Twitter and listen to some of the podcasts even if you weren't spoiled to know how Bryan was being perceived unfortunately.

Right and that's why I referenced last season and stated that opinions on the contestants can sometimes change based on how the producers choose to edit the show. It's been three episodes. There is no telling how public opinion will change by the time the season finale rolls around. I'm not saying it will because I don't know how the rest of the season will be edited. I'm just saying three episodes and some judgments online about Bryan doing a cheesy reality show more than ten years ago isn't a guarantee that he has no chance of being the next lead, in my opinion.

Maybe he will and maybe he won't. I just think it's probably too early to tell. And in case there is any confusion, no my opinion has nothing to do with actually wanting Bryan to be the lead if he isn't F1. It's not that big of a deal to me. If I'm not interested in the lead, I simply don't watch. I have passed on many seasons of this franchise so really if I have no interest in the lead or in the case of JoJo, find the group of contestants boring, I just don't watch.

It happens every season where some are early fan favorites but not soo much by the end as the edit changes. Some may not be favorites in the beginning but will end up being well liked. Happens every damn season.

Yup, basically.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:54 am

To be honest I understand how this is a season of first and they've released a lot of early things, I just don't think the Ellen shouldn't have been released month's ago IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:07 am

I do not see this season as being much different, IMO.
The BIP drama and 2 week hiatus and lack of promo has not helped. Other than that it is pretty much status quo for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:42 am

I do not like the edited version of Bryan. Saying that, I bet TPTB knew about Bryan's earlier dabble in reality tv and built his storyline around it and so we get "The Player" vibe. IMO, they started working on him before he got out of the limo. Again all my opinion.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:43 am

More than likely Bryan probably told production about it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:54 am

Rosepetal wrote:I do not like the edited version of Bryan. Saying that, I bet TPTB knew about Bryan's earlier dabble in reality tv and built his storyline around it and so we get "The Player" vibe. IMO, they started working on him before he got out of the limo. Again all my opinion.

Curious, what edited version? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:57 am

Scmiiw the fact that bryan appeared on a show years ago was not common knowledge.

The gossip columns and RS did not bring this up. It was bfs sleuthing by I think our JC that did. Then folks read from here and spread it on sm.jmo.

Perhaps as kasha said, he did mention or it was unearthed via their selection process.

IMO if they have to spread dirt on him via edits and bts leaks to the press, it will happen before the end of this season.
Unless they have him in mind for potentially using him ( next lead etc) in which case a lot will be hidden. IMO.

Basically one of these guys will be kept relatively clean. Imo

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan