SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Aria Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:58 pm

@lleyki

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happened, but I don't think they've ever admitted it (unless they changed their tune recently). That's what Ashley I said happened and Wells got really mad and tweeted her and went on a whole tirade on his podcast about how Ashley was spreading false information, because he was the one who had DM'd her first after she had tweeted about him.

Aria

Back to top Go down

family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:20 am

Wells and Sarah is ny favourite by-product couple of this show. Sarah has been through a lot in her young age and deserves all the happiness, and Wells is really cute, and clearly adores her to bits.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:12 am

So what if she did? What's the big deal that he needs to 'refute' it? I've always gotten the feeling that she's more into him than he is into her, but that's just MO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:48 am

@yana_bach I think she was probably embarrassed that people had found out that a B-list actress has slid into a reality TV star's DMs and had him speak out against it on her behalf. I always thought Wells' reaction to that was pretty OTT too.

I can't really tell who is more into who. He's always in her IG comments section trying to defend her against trolls, which I honestly find a bit creepy because of the frequency it occurs at. I think he's just happy he's dating a legit celenrity, whereas from her history, I think she just falls madly in love with whatever boyfriend she's currently seeing and then starts that all over again with the next guy. I find them both really annoying and immature. It'll be interesting to see if this actually lasts! 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:40 pm

I think Wells was actually mostly annoyed, that AshleyI decided it was her business to talk about how Sarah and he met.

Sarah actually hasn't dated that much. Her boyfriend prior to the last one was physically and verbally abusive toward her, he threatened to kill her and her dog, she got a restraining order against him. And she dated the boyfriend after him a quite a long time, over a year at least. Imo they, Wells and Sarah suit each other well, both goofy and silly, and don't take life too seriously. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:08 pm

@Cocoasneeze

That's silly though, as it IS her business since she runs a podcast. Wells gives his opinion on people all the time on his podcast and often spills the insider information/first-hand information he has. 

And I know that she hasn't dated that much, but I think that pattern still exists with the boyfriends she has. I think they suit each other well too, but I don't know if it will last. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:43 am

@Aria

I was just pointing out why Wells might have been annoyed with Ashley I.

I also don't think there really can be any pattern when out of two known boyfriends, whom she dated both for a long time (the first one for 4 years), one was abusive, and the next one wasn't. Wells is her third known boyfriend, and they've dated for at least a year now. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:26 pm

All I can say is that they seem really happy and in love and that's good enough for me. I'm glad for Wells. family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:21 am

family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 Dtbl_boUwAU1onN
Access @accessonline
Cheeky! Sarah Hyland just shared an NSFW skinny-dipping snap from her vacay with BF Wells Adams! ahwd.tv/jFmSU1 pic.twitter.com/izI0loBs0M
family - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 33 Dtb9W-fXcAEEk8F
E! News @enews
Wells Adams "thoroughly enjoyed" taking this photo of Sarah Hyland while she was swimming naked. eonli.ne/2EbfZYJ pic.twitter.com/8rTypQ8msS
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:48 am

Has it been discussed that Graham Bunn (I think he was "the one who got away" on Deanna's season of Bachelorette) is hosting the USA series Real Country?

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:02 pm

@Relalou Thanks for posting! Yes he is the one who was on DeAnna's season and wanted to leave but they made it look like she eliminated him.

Good for him! I had not read anything about Graham in a long time.

Go to the link for the full story.
https://www.broadcastingcable.com/news/real-country-to-debut-nov-13-radios-graham-bunn-to-host

‘Real Country’ to Debut Nov. 13 With Graham Bunn as Host
USA adds Adkins, Judd, Big & Rich to guest lineup
Jon LafayetteAug 16, 2018

USA Network said its music series Real Country will debut Nov. 13 and will be hosted by Graham Bunn, most recently of California radio station Go Country 105.

The series, featuring Shania Twain, Jake Owen and Travis Tritt judging emerging country acts, will have guest appearances by Trace Atkins, Wynonna Judd and Big & Rick as celebrity guest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:31 pm

Good for him! I always liked Graham. He was my favorite from DeAnna’s season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers