SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:07 am

coolangel wrote:
A1day1 wrote:@coolangel if you don't mind me asking, why isn't he getting a bachelor edit? He's come across as pretty good to me. The only questionable comment was the sloppy seconds comment. Besides that, he's been good to Rachel. And nick played it so safe last season that if Bryan is F2, I could see them making him bachelor to spice it up a bit.

Let me start by saying that this is purely my opinion but the way I see a Bachelor edit is that TPTB make you look like the ultimate catch by removing trace of everything that can be perceived as even remotely negative IMO. I am choosing my words carefully since this is a fan forum but Luke last season was the perfect example and Chris S during Andi's season. Just show the good parts and show or project the more emotional side of the contestant so audience can root for them when they inevitably suffer heartbreak (JMO). Bryan so far is getting the passion edit IMO and they chose to show the sloppy seconds comment which if he was a Bachelor contender, they would have edited out.

All JMO

Plus, they didn't show the talk about his parents' marriage. If he's edited to be the next lead, imo, they would show he wants what his parents have and is ready to settle down, but they didn't. Instead, viewers are wondering if he's ready, if he's only a player, the obstacles he has to overcome. All Jmo.

Back to him potentially be f1. Any sm activity from him yet? Sighting?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:09 am

All very good points. I'm just curious to see how they portray him during his 1-on-1. I think he would make a great bachelor, but if Rachel picked him, I can't blame the girl laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:16 am

sdmom wrote:
coolangel wrote:
A1day1 wrote:@coolangel if you don't mind me asking, why isn't he getting a bachelor edit? He's come across as pretty good to me. The only questionable comment was the sloppy seconds comment. Besides that, he's been good to Rachel. And nick played it so safe last season that if Bryan is F2, I could see them making him bachelor to spice it up a bit.

Let me start by saying that this is purely my opinion but the way I see a Bachelor edit is that TPTB make you look like the ultimate catch by removing trace of everything that can be perceived as even remotely negative IMO. I am choosing my words carefully since this is a fan forum but Luke last season was the perfect example and Chris S during Andi's season. Just show the good parts and show or project the more emotional side of the contestant so audience can root for them when they inevitably suffer heartbreak (JMO). Bryan so far is getting the passion edit IMO and they chose to show the sloppy seconds comment which if he was a Bachelor contender, they would have edited out.

All JMO

Plus, they didn't show the talk about his parents' marriage. If he's edited to be the next lead, imo, they would show he wants what his parents have and is ready to settle down, but they didn't. Instead, viewers are wondering if he's ready, if he's only a player, the obstacles he has to overcome. All Jmo.

Back to him potentially be f1. Any sm activity from him yet? Sighting?

TA with all the above.

Besides I noticed that the "story" is being told for Bryan. At least from what I could see in the first 3 episodes.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:20 am

@coolangel just a thought about the sloppy seconds comment... Bryan apologized before the episode airing. How did he know if it would be shown or not? Unless he's seen the episode beforehand??

Am I thinking too much?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:23 am

Where did he apologize ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:23 am

sdmom wrote:@coolangel just a thought about the sloppy seconds comment... Bryan apologized before the episode airing. How did he know if it would be shown or not? Unless he's seen the episode beforehand??

Am I thinking too much?

No, I don't think you are, haha. Seriously! That Ellen IG post by Bryan seemed so telling Smiley I mean in theory, he could've been told about it if they want to give him a better shot as Bachelor or he could've heard the criticism of the youtube video beforehand and have been preemptively apologizing just in case it was shown, but I don't think so. Everything about that post - the mention of Rachel's favorite drink, the joke about not dancing for Rachel, seemed so familiar. Like there had been commentary on it beforehand..

Last edited by bluejay25 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:26 am

@nd4reality check page 4 of this thread. He apologized on his IG. Read his hashtags.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:39 am

@sdmom Thanks SD

While on his insta I noticed another Post (Premier night post) he made but probably need to go post in the SM thread because it is potentially a clue against him being F1.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 am

bluejay25 wrote:
sdmom wrote:@coolangel just a thought about the sloppy seconds comment... Bryan apologized before the episode airing. How did he know if it would be shown or not? Unless he's seen the episode beforehand??

Am I thinking too much?

No, I don't think you are, haha. Seriously! That Ellen IG post by Bryan seemed so telling Smiley I mean in theory, he could've been told about it if they want to give him a better shot as Bachelor or he could've heard the criticism of the youtube video beforehand and have been preemptively apologizing just in case it was shown, but I don't think so. Everything about that post - the mention of Rachel's favorite drink, the joke about not dancing for Rachel, seemed so familiar. Like there had been commentary on it beforehand..

Yup! I noticed that too. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 12 4256136633 I agree with both the posts that it was telling. IMO he knew it would be shown probably coz his fiancee had already seen the episode to write her blog. giggling It was also his first post after the new spoiler and there were many hints in his caption IMO. It felt like it wasn't written for the public and was only directed to 1 person.  Hugesmile  

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:33 pm

I totally agree with above posts about how Bryan is not getting Bachelor edit. I had posted prior to the episode airing that if they kept in sloppy seconds comment, it would mean to me that he is not a strong contender for next lead. Tptb would, imo, not want to risk negative reaction from women.

Imo, the f1 in Bachelorette does not get any special treatment, beyond moving the story along, cause they seem more focused on building fans for BIP cast and Bachelor contenders.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:14 pm

This is the fan thread should this discussion get taken to his Sluething thread?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:31 pm

coolangel wrote:
bluejay25 wrote:

Am I thinking too much?

Yup! I noticed that too. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 12 4256136633 I agree with both the posts that it was telling. IMO he knew it would be shown probably coz his fiancee had already seen the episode to write her blog. giggling It was also his first post after the new spoiler and there were many hints in his caption IMO. It felt like it wasn't written for the public and was only directed to 1 person.  Hugesmile  

All JMO
The "sloppy seconds" comment was available on line as a clip from the Ellen show sometime before the actual Bachelorette episode aired. I saw it a week prior, so it was already out there. Not saying Bryan is or isn't final 1, just that he didn't need a private preview to know that it was out there.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85