SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:10 pm

I've made some SC's of their date. Still uploading them, but will decorate the thread a bit in a while.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:15 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I've made some SC's of their date.  Still uploading them, but will decorate the thread a bit in a while.
Can't wait!! Love your screenies!! You always capture the sweetest, best moments!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:16 pm

I noticed many similarites from B&R's date and J&J's (JoJo and Jordan's) date.  Rachel's face when Bryan told her he was falling in love with her, the kiss on the hand, the playfulness (pushing each other) on the dock, the quiet moment after dinner in a secluded area for a steamy kiss.

ETA:  Both Rachel and JoJo are skeptical and questioning the intentions of Bryan and Jordan.  JoJo was just a little more whiney and needy!  laugh out loud

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:19 pm

@Mommyof2 @Alanna I was going to page y'all when I uploaded them and ask if you noticed similarities!  The hand kiss was one I SC'd and it jumped out at me because of Baddy 1.0.  Maybe 2.0 will end up just as head over heels for his lady and be that grounding factor for her, if he's indeed F1.

And thanks Alanna! bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:22 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@Mommyof2 @Alanna I was going to page y'all when I uploaded them and ask if you noticed similarities!  The hand kiss was one I SC'd and it jumped out at me because of Baddy 1.0.  Maybe 2.0 will end up just as head over heels for his lady and be that grounding factor for her, if he's indeed F1.

And thanks Alanna! bestbud!
I cannot compare them or anyone to last year, I love Jojo too much so I'm too biased laugh out loud

I am very hopeful Rachel will be (alllllmost laugh out loud) as loved as Jo though Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:22 pm

i loved the multiple mini kisses when they were seated in that clip.
Who said they can't do kisses without tougue ???

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullwinkle Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:21 pm

I also like the SQT they had on that boat (that was docked on the pier) after the spelling bee. It was right at the beginning of the episode, and it was a good talk (with kisses thrown in as well).
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:28 pm

Bullwinkle wrote:I also like the SQT they had on that boat (that was docked on the pier) after the spelling bee.  It was right at the beginning of the episode, and it was a good talk (with kisses thrown in as well).

is there a clip for that ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullwinkle Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:41 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Bullwinkle wrote:I also like the SQT they had on that boat (that was docked on the pier) after the spelling bee.  It was right at the beginning of the episode, and it was a good talk (with kisses thrown in as well).

is there a clip for that ?

Not by me...I am not that technically advanced. I just remember he put a lot of thought in how he wanted to respond to "you're too good to be true" comment from Rachel.
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:54 pm

http://vidzi.tv/345cy6zsarhl.html#.WVK286NOnJs

Try this link to watch last night's episode @nd4reality.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:05 pm

They both feel the other is too good to be true. Smiley They are so cute together!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:08 pm

We need a fan video of Bryan and Rachel. Who's game? Praying
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85