SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by bigbluebird Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:30 am

Mia_Leoni wrote:IA about their interaction. Bryan seems to be how Rachel describes him - fully into her.

One thing I'm still sceptical about at this point is the "best friend".  I believe they are falling for each other, but saying that he is her best friend after one date is a big leap of faith imo.

What are other people seeing? Is there an example of a moment where there was hint of "best friends", and not just the vulnerability of it being too good to be true

I kind of get where you're coming from. But, I've just decided that a lot of this must be the editing. Because you see all these deep statements from them ( e.g. "He accepts me flaws and all--i've never had that") but all we're getting is snippets of discussion and tons of making out (Not that I'm complaining about the lip-locking!)

One thing I have noticed though is their quick wit and banter. Even when they first met, there was already a playful back and forth with each other. I know they both like sports, etc, too, so I feel like there's a lot of natural ways they can be connecting.

bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:46 am

Just a friendly reminder. This is a FAN thread. Positive, happy posts! Smiley yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:04 am

I couldn't help but gif some of that Sassy Bryan laugh out loud:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 55 Sassy_10

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 55 Bryan_12

ETA: Trying again laugh out loud

Last edited by bigbluebird on Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:05 am

I don't think the gifs are working but I literally cannot wait for jealous Bryan laugh out loud Rachel and I are both super into it I think!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:07 am

Yes back to happy happy.

So I liked this interchange from the Premier:

Bryan : I am 37 years old
Rachel : I like that already

Aww.

BTW on rewatching that interchange there is so much editing. When they started talking Rachel had an almost full glass of wine in her hand. During the make out, her hands were free and the hand holding the wine (originally) was actually around him, no wine.
So the edited version was a sheer attack of kisses whereas I suspect there was an initial kiss. And then she must have put her glass down and ended up eating each others faces off laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:15 am

Everything I read here confirms what I see on my screen as well. I think TV Rachel and TV Bryan are a perfect fit for one another. I truly believer he is F1. Here's hoping that they can make it work IRL longterm. My gut says they will.

I love all of the gifs, too. Thank you!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:36 am

I can't see the sassy Bryan gifs either sad but i definitely want them! laugh out loud

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:56 am

I can see them! He's such a stud! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 55 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:58 am

Those gifs are ridiculously hot to me laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:01 pm

They're working!! He looks like such a freaking Baddy 2.0. Drool worthy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:05 pm

Jealous Bryan = Hot Bryan eyedrool
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:09 pm

I hope these are okay to post? The last two are not specifically of Bryan/Rachel, but Josiah's reaction to their connection? Moderators can erase them if not!

Anyway, they are reaction gifs, the first to Josiah commenting about how much Rachel likes Ryan and the second in response to another contestant's questioning of their connection (i.e. that he wouldn't be surprised if Bryan didn't come back from the 1 on 1). Hope you get a kick out of them, because I loved this scene laugh out loud.

First, here's them going out:  

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 55 Brache10

Then reaction:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 55 Bruh_s10

Then when TOG says he wouldn't be surprised if Bryan didn't come back:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 55 Tell_m11

LOL. "Bruh, she likes Bryan" and "Tell me more" are kind of my new mottos in response to all doubters, laugh out loud.
bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85