SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:54 am

Good lord laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:59 am

He can't be in CA. It looks like he's either going for a run or for a work out judging by his snap and considering it looks like the sun was up, it can't be CA since it would be 5am laugh out loud

He's either on the east coast for something or he's in Nashville or Dallas since it's at least 7am there. If it's Nashville he would have to be staying with his friend Jared (who wasn't there on that fateful Sunday night laugh out loud) since that's the only one that still lives there and there's been no sign of him with Luke and Airelle. Who knows.. he could be in Dallas and he's just not welcome there currently laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:09 am

Y'all I can't help but laugh at this. I hope this extra interview makes them realize how silly they're acting, and that relationships are hard & not always going to be butterflies and rainbows. Relationships take work. These two love eachother hard which is why they tend to lash out when getting in fights. I think this is probably the worst. But this is the year mark, where you become more comfortable etc.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:16 am

Boshem wrote:Y'all I can't help but laugh at this. I hope this extra interview makes them realize how silly they're acting, and that relationships are hard & not always going to be butterflies and rainbows. Relationships take work. These two love eachother hard which is why they tend to lash out when getting in fights. I think this is probably the worst. But this is the year mark, where you become more comfortable etc.
I don't think they're truly breaking up either. It's so preposterous to go from zero to sixty like this imo. But I also think Jo has never been in a situation where she hasn't gotten what she wants and especially if he's the blocker, I can only imagine she's waiting for him to come grovel at her feet. And judging by his insta, I think he probably will now or shortly. This is sooo ridiculous! And I don't for 1 whole minute think Jo is "fine." Please laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:25 am

I think the fact that Jordan posted the picture is a good sign. Same with all his buddies liking it, JoJo liking Airelle's picture, Luke and Airelle liking her picture with Becca, etc.

I just need them to like, really surface, ya know? I don't want to see your new sneakers Jordan laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:27 am

Ash2214 wrote:I think the fact that Jordan posted the picture is a good sign. Same with all his buddies liking it, JoJo liking Airelle's picture, Luke and Airelle liking her picture with Becca, etc.

I just need them to like, really surface, ya know? I don't want to see your new sneakers Jordan laugh out loud
Me too! I am so desperate I'm trying to match the bricks he posted to any floor we've seen before laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:30 am

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I think the fact that Jordan posted the picture is a good sign. Same with all his buddies liking it, JoJo liking Airelle's picture, Luke and Airelle liking her picture with Becca, etc.

Me too! I am so desperate I'm trying to match the bricks he posted to any floor we've seen before laugh out loud

laugh out loud you kill me.

At least we know he can't be in CA because as far as I know, the sun does not rise at 5am laugh out loud I doubt he's in some random state on the east coast too. It's gotta be Nashville or Dallas because it's at least after 7:00 there.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:30 am

At this time they both would've been snuggling in bed laugh out loud
and now he has to go for a run JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 12 3806527698

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:31 am

LMAO THE BRICKS ME TOO laugh out loud once again, I think him & Jojo are playing games with eachother! Like he's working out as a hahaha I'm gonna get a really good body again so you miss me. Idn everything they do right now I'm calculating

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:35 am

In the picture it looks like it was raining? (The ground is wet) and overcast, Dallas currently has overcast. Nashville right now is sunny. LOL

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:37 am

Boshem wrote:In the picture it looks like it was raining? (The ground is wet) and overcast, Dallas currently has overcast. Nashville right now is sunny. LOL
If Jordan knows what's good for him, he's in Dallas or will be in the next few days I think. No way can this be managed any other way with this specific gal imo.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:41 am

He will be in Dallas sleeping in the spare bedroom laugh out loud

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan