SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 14 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:59 pm

I don't feel like reading all the pages to find out, but my question: are they still together?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by aviej Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:10 pm

@sheokaf If my memory serves me correctly, it was one person who started that rumor about a fight and make out session. That person is a troll who has been noted all long to be posting inflammatory, false information on SM. No one has corroborated that story. Also, one eyewitness at the bar stated that he and his friends were there for a total of about 10mins. And no such kissing was reported. 

@sdmom Jordan snapped a pic of him and their dog at their house two days ago. So they are at least cohabiting it would seem. No official announcement has come forth. And both families seem to still be supporting the couple based on their SM activity.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:12 pm

@aviej thanks! I hope they are still together.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:51 pm

I'm honestly surprised a week later and we have no concrete sightings together, snaps, pictures, likes... anything. That must have been a massive fight. And imo, those kinds of fights just don't happen out of no where in isolation. They've probably had plenty, and this has been building for a while for such a public crack to appear like this. Pfff that the family is still liking stuff. Lauren's fam and friends and Ben's friends were all liking stuff of the other until the bitter end. JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:21 am

They may not know how to handle or are still figuring out how to weather the storm through media (ex. instagram, snap chat)because their relationship is front and center with over 2 million people watching. They could have easily decided to slow down with the media and figure out how to navigate their relationship while doing so. I know fans want to know but they have to do what is best for them. Here's to hoping they are smiling and enjoying this more private time together! Smiley

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:22 am

mprssdbyu wrote:They may not know how to handle or are still figuring out how to weather the storm through media (ex. instagram, snap chat)because their relationship is front and center with over 2 million people watching. They could have easily decided to slow down with the media and figure out how to navigate their relationship while doing so. I know fans want to know but they have to do what is best for them. Here's to hoping they are smiling and enjoying this more private time together! Smiley

Fan here handwave I'm cool with whatever they're doing right now.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:28 am

ReneeM wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:They may not know how to handle or are still figuring out how to weather the storm through media (ex. instagram, snap chat)because their relationship is front and center with over 2 million people watching. They could have easily decided to slow down with the media and figure out how to navigate their relationship while doing so. I know fans want to know but they have to do what is best for them. Here's to hoping they are smiling and enjoying this more private time together! Smiley

Fan here  handwave I'm cool with whatever they're doing right now.

Ditto. No matter which way it goes, I can appreciate that they're staying off of social media for the most part. It's damned if they do and damned if they don't. If they're laying low and working on things then great for them. If they're deciding that they can't move forward, then they need to do what's best for them.

I can appreciate that this past year, for the most part, they have handled thing extremely well. All JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:36 am

ReneeM wrote:

Fan here  handwave I'm cool with whatever they're doing right now.

I am not a "fan"(far from it!), but I think they must be doing something right to have gotten this far. Or maybe I was fooled. cantstopl I hope whatever it is even if it's nothing, they can work it out via counseling, because I do think it's great for anyone.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by summerlove1012 Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:30 pm

Sheokaf wrote:I guess nobody is going to say anything about that comment post on IG where someone said they j&j got into a big fight at a bar in Nashville and Jordan was making out with some chick later on after jo left? It is hearsay, yes, but yeah. It was out there on SM

What instagram was it on?

summerlove1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:37 pm

summerlove1012 wrote:
Sheokaf wrote:I guess nobody is going to say anything about that comment post on IG where someone said they j&j got into a big fight at a bar in Nashville and Jordan was making out with some chick later on after jo left? It is hearsay, yes, but yeah. It was out there on SM

What instagram was it on?

It was a comment on Jordan's picture with JoJo that I saw. It was probably elsewhere too. It came directly from the account of someone who has been harassing them for the past year. The girls who actually witnessed the whole thing and recorded it said Jordan and his friends were there for 10 minutes and nothing physical happened. There was just talking and then Jordan left with his two buddies.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:17 am

Can you guys post the link to the video of Jordan?

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:40 pm

These two are so quiet. Not that it's a big deal laugh out loud . Just saying.

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 14 Eb97c9
JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 14 9zt107JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 14 XgicucJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 14 Oaw2uvJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 14 2pqw5k8JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 14 30szzauJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 14 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality