SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by suzq Sun May 22, 2022 11:57 am

Yes, it is sad. However, not all family members may get along. That is the reality of it. There is no guarantee with family just like anything else in life. Some people just don't care for each other whether they are related or not and for whatever reason(s). I have a family wedding to go to next fall -- some of my family members will be there that are otherwise estranged from each other and don't talk to each other at all. Yes, I am glad that everyone will be there for the two people getting married, but I can definitely feel the tension and awkwardness whenever there is a family get together with everyone. I don't find that particularly enjoyable. Maybe it was actually Aaron thinking of JoJo and Jordan -- letting their wedding day be about them without having family angst or conflict be a part of it. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Norcalgal Sun May 22, 2022 2:26 pm

Been to a lot of weddings where I know I'll never see some of the guests I was seated near again or things have been 'difficult' in the past. But out of respect for the couple and families, I am polite and make conversation with everyone at my table and nearby. It's a small gesture of kindness that I hope will be repaid to me someday.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 22, 2022 3:44 pm

@Norcalgal you're so right.

It's about the people being celebrated, not the guests. If anyone feels uncomfortable, don't go. jmo's. Too often the couple go through so much stress just from the guest list alone.

jmo they had a beautiful wedding and would have with or without him in attendance. Shame on he media for dragging that into a day of celebration that has nothing to do with AR.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:06 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:24 pm

What's going on at Warner Bros? Geez, a lot of people let go. I have been in that position, it's a horrible experience.

That's too bad for JoJo and Jordan but they have so much going on to keep them busy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:56 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:14 pm

I hope I can find a link to this. It sounds great.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:57 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:23 am

I just started watching the Big D and am 4 episodes in. I thought at first that it wouldn't be that good but then I was hooked. laugh out loud Jojo & Jordan are doing great as hosts!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:22 pm

@albean99 thanks for the update!

Spoiler:

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality