SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 19 of 47 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 33 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by mindless Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:12 pm

The thought of Jordan not knowing she has breast implants has me giggling. I don't think that's something you can hide from a partner unless they're missing several of their five senses. laugh out loud He clearly doesn't mind.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:24 pm

Alanna wrote:Lmao this convo reminds me of how the reddit folks were guessing which Bach nation couple has the best sex laugh out loud totally cray cray and utterly pointless and hilarious line of discussion imo.
Lmaooo I remember that! I had to tap out of that one like ...it's a no from me dawg. I know we get too involved in the lives of these strangers but that was a step too far for even me  laugh out loud. Honestly I didn't even know/remember that Jo had a boob job until this convo (fake fan JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 19 1f648) but Jordan's reaction is so far down on the list of things that would even cross my mind.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:38 pm

JoJo really is one of the most beautiful contestants ever. With and without make up. IMO.

Any enhancements she's had done are very tasteful. JMO.

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:40 pm

@bleuberry Nailed it!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:46 pm

bleuberry wrote:JoJo really is one of the most beautiful contestants ever. With and without make up. IMO.

Any enhancements she's had done are very tasteful. JMO.

Yeah, I was low-key hating her when I saw her do her nightly skincare live video and realized she's actually perfection without makeup. Not fair!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:11 pm

Nicely stated @bleuberry!  IA!

And after seeing Jordan's IG stories and posts modeling for Captain's, don't think we have to worry about anything being enhanced or fake on him.  laugh out loud. But feel free to discuss if needed.  :uptonogood

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:06 am

Regarding a nose job, I can't really tell and it doesn't seem very probable to me that she had it done. Her boobs aren't real, but they're spectacular (in the words of Seinfeld)
But seriously, I'm a huge proponent of people making a change IF they have given it enough consideration (It can be a regret also - see Nikki). I've been there, not exactly with plastic surgery, I just had a teeth issue fixed, but it can literally change your life if that aspect has been an insecurity!
And I've always felt that you never truly only do something like that for yourself. Our self-image is a reflexion of the world around us and our confidence or lack of confidence can't exist in a vaccum. Even if you make a change for your own confidence, the insecurity or the discomfort are something you get from interacting with the world around you.
But that's okay too!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:51 am

Are jojo and Jordan moving to LA?

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 19 Eb97c9
JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 19 9zt107JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 19 XgicucJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 19 Oaw2uvJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 19 2pqw5k8JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 19 30szzauJoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 19 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:20 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Are  jojo and Jordan moving to LA?

@lovebites8727 No. They are just renting a vacation house for a couple of months. We suspect that there is some project that they are working on in LA which would require that they be at location for the next couple of months.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:28 pm

Presented with no comment from me Smiley laugh out loud

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-web-series/

Okay. One comment!!

I bet if this doesn’t cause them to breakup, they’ll announce a wedding date to have the next season be planning, kind of how Lauren and Ben were supposed to at the end of their show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:10 pm

Alanna wrote:Presented with no comment from me Smiley laugh out loud

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-web-series/

Okay. One comment!!

I bet if this doesn’t cause them to breakup, they’ll announce a wedding date to have the next season be planning, kind of how Lauren and Ben were supposed to at the end of their show.

Why do you think this will lead to a breakup? Are you comparing this to the B&L situation? If yes, I think they were in a diff place.. then J&J now. anyways would like to know your POV. Smiley

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:19 pm

I think it’s super stupid to display your relationship or fake stuff for the “people” for idiots like me to comment on it via message boards. It’s like their real relationship has been translated to a business relationship, reminds of the book I’m reading- 7 Husbands of Evelyn Hugo. Whatever works for them.

I am positive I’ll watch every single minute though laugh out loud they’re very cute as always, regardless of what’s real.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 47 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 33 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality