SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 22 of 47 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 34 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:06 pm

Yeah, I don’t understand this thought that some of us think they can do no wrong or are the best love story ever. Because that’s untrue (at least for me). I also don’t understand this notion that they’re filming here and there and everywhere. The Kin show is a 15 minute episode once a week thing where they’ll be in a house either answering questions, doing home Reno decor things, and just talking about random stuff. The other thing they did was filmed over the span of a month, where they’ll be hosts of some tv show. 1 month and barely a week of being filmed out of how many days? Other than that they rarely do anything. They don’t do events, don’t do premieres, etc. If other ppl in the franchise were offered the same opportunities, there’s very little doubt that they wouldn’t take them; other couples included.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by blueblues Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:08 pm

This YT channel seems to be an extended and more produced version of what they normally display on IG. Some funny banter, some house flipping, hanging with Jackie Moon etc. Something I hope for is that they actually talk about the hardship at the beginning with tabloids and crazy fans, and how they dealt with it.

I don’t see how it could affect them negatively. I expect them to have full control over the content. None of Fleiss’ puppets or therapy charlatans will be around to mess with their heads or give them a bad edit. The worst thing that could happen would be that people don’t tune in.

BTW, I don’t see how supporting each other’s projects and spending as much time as possible together could ever be a bad thing for their relationship.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:09 pm

umngirl wrote:So wait, this isn’t that super secret project they filmed in the woods at night? What the heck is that for then?

(So sorry, I don’t follow them so all this mention of filming stuff has me confused)
No, not the same. That was for a competition show they’re hosting.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:11 pm

blueblues wrote:This YT channel seems to be an extended and more produced version of what they normally display on IG. Some funny banter, some house flipping, hanging with Jackie Moon etc. Something I hope for is that they actually talk about the hardship at the beginning with tabloids and crazy fans, and how they dealt with it.

I don’t see how it could affect them negatively. I expect them to have full control over the content. None of Fleiss’ puppets or therapy charlatans will be around to mess with their heads or give them a bad edit. The worst thing that could happen would be that people don’t tune in.

BTW, I don’t see how supporting each other’s projects and spending as much time as possible together could ever be a bad thing for their relationship.
All JMO

Yes, to all of this.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:24 pm

Thanks to those who clarified the confusion for me.

I guess I just fail to see the difference between people questioning them for filming these shows and other past couples who have filmed things but to each their own.

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 22 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 22 86669110 JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:28 pm

umngirl wrote:Thanks to those who clarified the confusion for me.

I guess I just fail to see the difference between people questioning them for filming these shows and other past couples who have filmed things but to each their own.

For me personally, I think there’s a difference between a YouTube channel where 15 minute episodes will air each week while they do home improvement/DIY projects while giving us a little insight into their life versus Celebrity Marriage Bootcamp or a reality television show on a major network produced by Fleiss. It took them 2-3 days to film.

To each their own.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:35 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Thanks to those who clarified the confusion for me.

For me personally, I think there’s a difference between a YouTube channel where 15 minute episodes will air each week while they do home improvement/DIY projects while giving us a little insight into their life versus Celebrity Marriage Bootcamp or a reality television show on a major network produced by Fleiss. It took them 2-3 days to film.

To each their own.
Exactly. That’s the only point we’re trying to make. This show is on their own channel; what they say goes. Unlike a show like marriage boot camp or anything Fleiss gets his hands on.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:03 pm

Aria wrote:I'm just over here with my popcorn watching Jojo/Jordan fans attack each other for daring to even mildly criticize the greatest love story in the history of the universe. Y'all are funny! 

My take - this just seems like more curated BS so I doubt we're ever going to see any real therapy sessions or calling off weddings or anything even remotely interesting besides vague "it was a struggle adapting to real life! Look at how many questions we get over our non-existent wedding plans LOL". I doubt that that will cause any issues with them. I agree with whoever said that doing so many TV shows and having to be "on" so often can take a toll on a relationship though. 

IMO.

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud 

Truth bomb.

I’m just over here like 2pop

JoJo and Jordan have grown on me. I like them. Respect them, even. But come on, everyone’s $hit stinks. They aren’t immune to mild criticism. Their discussion thread gets mild traction for the first time in dang near a year, for something rather innocuous, and the fans lose their minds. Cheers! 

JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:12 pm

Also, if it’s stupid for Ben and Lauren to do this (and yes it was stupid), then it’s stupid for JoJo and Jordan to do the same. Big whoop if it’s presented in a different format. It’s a risk. It’s opening their previously concealed relationship dynamic which they’ve been smart to lock up like Fort Knox to more critique and criticism. Hopefully the real stuff doesn’t taint the imagined view that has helped place them on quite the pedestal. 

JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:16 pm

sosleepy wrote:Also, if it’s stupid for Ben and Lauren to do this (and yes it was stupid), then it’s stupid for JoJo and Jordan to do the same. Big whoop if it’s presented in a different format. It’s a risk. It’s opening their previously concealed relationship dynamic which they’ve been smart to lock up like Fort Knox to more critique and criticism. Hopefully the real stuff doesn’t taint the imagined view that has helped place them on quite the pedestal. 

JMO
No way. They’re wayyyy too smart for that and have too much riding on their image imo. It’s stupid for other reasons imo but I don’t think we’ll see anything relating to drama/fighting. They’re way too high stakes for that with some real money/projects on the line. I think whatever issuss are going on are bts, bts, bts, and then behind those scenes as well. Every couple has them, come on. And all this creation and curation of their image is bound to take a toll imo .

I do expect about 100 comments of, “ha ha ha, why do people keep asking us about when we’re getting married?! So weird!”

Maybe for the same reason my boss is expecting the TPS reports this afternoon- it’s why you’re fricking here and why people are interacting with you. But I could be wrong laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:20 pm

I agree that they have been like a Fort Knox, and rightfully so. However, I don't think that with this web series they would suddenly do a complete 180 and open the flood gates. I do think that they have more creative control in the content in this series as opposed to a show that was aired by a TV network who would have their own agenda. Jordan in particular has always been very cautious about what gets aired etc. and he was always weary of producers pushing certain agendas so I'm sure that both he and JoJo would have ensured that the terms of the contract would be as such that they have more of a voice in the final production, IMO. Should be fun to watch!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:21 pm

laugh out loud Time will tell @alanna!! 

I think once the buffer couple before them goes kaput, these two will face more heat. Honestly though, I have grown to like them a lot, like a lot. Just also kind of get a smidge annoyed at the OTT blind adoration and defending they receive, over like everything. It can be a bit of a turn off.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 47 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 34 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality