SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:30 pm

ReneeM wrote:
ElonM wrote:Peter is misbehaving on IG, somebody better go get that man. laugh out loud
NAH! At this point I like the SM activity of everyone involved. I think we should all just enjoy it, don't take anything too seriously, and just laugh, make jokes, & have fun with it.

Love the attitude thumbsup

I hope Peter's having fun too!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Loulou Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:32 pm

Thanks all for the confirmation. Love watching R get girlie when with P as gives her a new dimension - if that makes sense. Think Ill stay here for the remainder of the season and enjoy the positive ride u all provide. bestbud! PS awesome sleuthing and love/ appreciate all the witty comments

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:36 pm

Loulou wrote:Thanks all for the confirmation. Love watching R get girlie when with P as gives her a new dimension - if that makes sense. Think Ill stay here for the remainder of the season and enjoy the positive ride u all provide. bestbud! PS awesome sleuthing and love/ appreciate all the witty comments

ITA. Peter brings out a side of Rachel that I don't see with any of the other guys. She smiles and blushes and giggle around him. She lights up when she's with P imo. A total 'smitten kitten' IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:11 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Loulou wrote:Thanks all for the confirmation. Love watching R get girlie when with P as gives her a new dimension - if that makes sense. Think Ill stay here for the remainder of the season and enjoy the positive ride u all provide. bestbud! PS awesome sleuthing and love/ appreciate all the witty comments

ITA. Peter brings out a side of Rachel that I don't see with any of the other guys. She smiles and blushes and giggle around him. She lights up when she's with P imo. A total 'smitten kitten' IMO.

She gets kind of soft. I don't know if that's the right word but it's just calmer.

Anyway, the pattern (coincidence?) continues. Rachel posts a picture. Peter posts a video within 10 minutes.

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:21 pm

NuFan wrote: She gets kind of soft. I don't know if that's the right word but it's just calmer.

Anyway, the pattern (coincidence?) continues. Rachel posts a picture. Peter posts a video within 10 minutes.

She's very girly and sweet around him. It's cute! :swinginglove
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:14 pm

This interview :inlove

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:29 pm

ReneeM wrote:This interview :inlove

I love his answers to these questions. Seems significant to me that it would make him happy to be the last guy standing. :swinginglove blowkiss
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:37 pm

Aww Rachel is so lucky with her alleged F4! If they really are as great as they seem on screen, it must've been a hard choice IMO

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:36 pm

ReneeM wrote:This interview :inlove

His response seemed so genuine at the end of the video. He didn't even smile or smirk at the Bachelor question. He got serious and said Rachel is his focus and if he's at the end with her he'll be the happiest man. :thismuch: lovetogether
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:12 pm

Where are the true PACHEL believers!!!! Y'all leave it to the woman to shut this thing down!!

Rachel...the amazing Rachel herself yea lolposted a workout video on her IG a few hours ago. The real undeniable clue lies there....if there were ever a clue this is it! **IMO**

If you were truly following, you'll see it right there. I'm back on this Ship! Crank the engine and load the coal or the steam??? Lol.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : personal opinion vs facts)

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:33 pm

Oh, my heart. I just saw that video. Oh, Peter, you are a prize. The way he described Rachel beatingheart
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:36 pm

@ChocfromWisconsin I'm genuinely curious and I like Peter, but what's the clue in Rachel's workout video? Can you elaborate? I must've missed something.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly