SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:56 pm

@Ladybug82 I hope she does not go in the break up column, she seems to happy to think that is coming IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:58 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Sorry, as long as Rachel's happy, then I don't care who the F1 is and would never wish a break up on her or any other lead from the franchise.  There have been plenty of seasons where I thought someone else was a better fit or option and knew it would more than likely not last, but I didn't wish the public break up and extra attention and criticism on them.  

JMO

"Sometimes good things have to fall apart so better things can fall together" is what my great grandma always told me Hugesmile

Last edited by ReneeM on Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:58 pm

@Ladybug82 I wish I could be so impartial. I'll try to forgive her though laugh out loud.

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:03 pm

I would never wish or even think of a couple to breaking up to satisfy my own preference.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:05 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Sorry, as long as Rachel's happy, then I don't care who the F1 is and would never wish a break up on her or any other lead from the franchise.  There have been plenty of seasons where I thought someone else was a better fit or option and knew it would more than likely not last, but I didn't wish the public break up and extra attention and criticism on them.  

JMO

"Sometimes good things have to fall apart so better things can fall together" is what my great grandma always told me Hugesmile

I've heard the saying or something similar many times.  But at this point, we don't know that Rachel's F1 (regardless of who) isn't the better thing that she's been waiting on.  IMO, just because some might not like him, if it's indeed Bryan, but same could apply to Peter, does not mean he isn't exactly what she needs and wants.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:06 pm

@GuardianAngel My thoughts exactly.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:08 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:If I had to make list of all the things I think about Bryan, it would take me a while to get to sweetheart laugh out loud

I understand your POV. I felt several times the same way about F1's, and had to endure fanning to no end. Win some loose some. Smiley

I'm expecting something from the Media in the next few days. I would think they would throw out a preview or something to keep the interest going since they are skipping a week.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:19 pm

Well, Millsey said this season reminds him of Ali's ..Let me see ..Roberto 
& Brian spoke in Spanish at their meet and greets & got first impression  roses..Both seasons had  wrestlers , both seasons found guys given the boot for having girl friends back home..Rachels guys had mud wrestling dates -Ali's guys had oil wrestling dates. Will have to keep an eye out...Frank left Ali before their FD & she sent Chris L home before their LCD...I wonder ...(But poor Rachel doesn't have anybody who will guard and protect her heart ) .LOL

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:32 pm

Judiful wrote:Well, Millsey said this season reminds him of Ali's ..Let me see ..Roberto 
& Brian spoke in Spanish at their meet and greets & got first impression  roses..Both seasons had  wrestlers , both seasons found guys given the boot for having girl friends back home..Rachels guys had mud wrestling dates -Ali's guys had oil wrestling dates. Will have to keep an eye out...Frank left Ali before their FD & she sent Chris L home before their LCD...I wonder ...(But poor Rachel doesn't have anybody who will guard and protect her heart ) .LOL

Millsy has been dropped on his head so many times confusing cast names and calling people out for x, y and z that anything that he says can be mistaken for a waste product imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:33 pm

Rachel looks stunning and seems very happy. I'm hoping it's not temporary. Maybe I may have to forcefully root for Bryan (Okay I honestly still can't get there but I have about 2 months to do so and adjust).  laugh out loud

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:01 pm

I would venture a guess if Rachel had wanted to try to rekindle a relationship with KD she has had years to do so.  I doubt her intention tonight is to dump her fiance. Rachel looks beautiful and happy so her man must effectively be expressing his love. And from the looks of things he looks be the right choice for Rachel...IMO.
JMO

Last edited by Seabear on Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:05 pm

@Judiful nice recap. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia