SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:36 pm

Such a f2 move imo.

Not a man who is totally focused on Rachel and getting their engagement safely to the real world imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:37 pm

Alanna wrote:Such a f2 move imo.

Not a man who is totally focused on Rachel and getting their engagement safely to the real world imo.

Tragic.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:37 pm

True, It's not F1 like ! Do you have any other F1 who made a move like this before ?

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 31 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 31 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:37 pm

@Alanna was just about to say, seems more like a F2 move..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:38 pm

I had this perfect image of Peter and every day something seems to pop up to make me think like he's just like most of the other contestants who just wanted publicity and all that comes along with it! I'm not saying he didn't give it a chance with Rachel but it just seems like if he's f2 he's just way too happy and he seemed beaming from his first insta story when he got back and then he has already organized his PR person sigh! More and more it seems like he's def f2 imo

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:38 pm

Here it is!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 31 Img_3111
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 31 Img_3111

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:41 pm

Also, Peter seems to know what is the perfect thing to say and do on insta to get attention. It's almost like he's relishing in this new found fame! My Pachel hopes are officially dead!

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:44 pm

I can't find the brand management agency on the internet. When I write the address on google, all I see is a random IG account with the same email address. That's weird !

But yes I am more and more on the Bryan F1 train now! I'm still going to enjoy P and R moments tho Smiley

EDIT : I found this account on IG https://www.instagram.com/collectivebrandmanagement/

so weird.

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 31 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 31 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:45 pm

Lawkid wrote:Also, Peter seems to know what is the perfect thing to say and do on insta to get attention. It's  almost like he's relishing in this new found fame! My Pachel hopes are officially dead!
Same.

In the words of my fav JillyBean: Bryan, you better not fck this up!!! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:46 pm

If he is F2 don't really care about the PR move and I guess the opportunities he is going to be going after but I am side eyeing the SM likes.

@TLTF same nothing really comes up.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:46 pm

again I fail to understand why a F2 is not allowed to use the franchise if he did not find love at the end. I am personally do not expect any F2 or F3 or whatever to stay covered under their blanket and hidden and sad because the lead did not pick him.

I say good for the F2 to try to use the franchise, the same way the franchise used him and gain $$ because of him. Reciprocity is a good thing IMO

Every single one of them came with an agenda. The short term celebrity will last only the duration of the show, so good for them to use SM. I do not expect any of them to cry a river for month. They spend few days total (adding hours together it is not much than that) so I never truly believe of the big eternal luv of their life after show and I must say that every single one of them did rebond pretty quickly.

So nope. I really do not care one bit if they use SM. I do not expect any of them to remain heartbroken for months after the FRC.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:47 pm

Damn you Peter! Wait till the finale!

via GIPHY

Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia