SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:58 pm

Only 3 episodes in too! Has any read or understood this article

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by mysthelma Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:19 pm

nd4reality wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Feels like we go in circles again and again and again. Don't like Peter? Great, he has a general discussion thread. Think Bryan is a player? He has one too! laugh out loud

OMG I was just thinking this.

IMO even contabtly dreadging  up the perceived negatives on these two guys is not ever going to sway the already formed opinions of others. Never happened before and IMO never will.

Rachel has got a great f2 and overall a great cast IMO.  SHe is amazing as lead and her story is going to be interesting imo just to see how her relationships with all 31 guys pan out and not just the two. She has already shown how a strong female can and should behave, Impressive.

Now my gripe, why have they not released clips? This spelling bee date is likely to be one of the funniest best dates on this series ever ! Hope it's not edited to death and they give us a whole 20 minutes at least of seeing all the facial reactions, priceless.
I so agree with you guys about talking about the same negatives about Peter and Bryan over and over is exhausting and not fun. Like I am all for Rachel's happiness, it's her choice. I think Peter and Bryan are both great guys I just as a person am more into and attracted to Bryan that doesn't mean I should tear Peter down to make Bryan look good. IMO

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 40 1f49b  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 40 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:22 pm

3 episodes in? This season is dragging laugh out loud JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:25 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:@chocolatebrownies based on what I have read here he got booted for NOT being a player and hanging upstairs by himself vs the lead.  So nothing bad at all.

I guess my point there was he was on a reality show on those lines when he was 25. Why he got booted off doesn't matter to me personally. I was just stating either they should all get a free pass for what they have done in the past or they should be held to the same standard. I wouldn't even care if he indeed has the player vibe man as it's Rachel's life at the end of the day. She seems like someone who knows what she is doing so I'm sure if she has indeed chosen him , she has chosen him knowing fully well what kind of a person he's. And I'm sure he is a good person. But at the end of the day, most viewers out there will base their opinion on what is shown on screen. People have been called boring  on this show for being a bit reserved so all these contestants  would be judged for their personality traits. Some will be called boring , some will be called too loud, some will be called too in your face etc. That I feel just comes with the territory.  JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:07 am

More in sync-ness!
Source: IG plus source
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 40 20170610

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:24 am

That was such a nice post by Bachelorusa and the comments under it are lovely. She must have so much swirling around her right now so i'm sure that would have been nice to see.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:08 am

Good morning, I have been a longtime member since the days of @guardianangel @cupcake@auntieloves@sophinette,cant remember the male sleuther name, also the (one passed away), and great many sleuthers.  Thanks to them this site is available and has great leadership. I sit back and mostly keep my thoughts to myself and just read the posts. IMO @guardianangel is doing an excellent job keeping things in order along with the other moderators.Even if an individual dont agree with comments posted or about a particular contestant, there should be a level of respect given(imo) I am wishing Rachel the best in this journey.She seem to have some amazing final 4. No one particular candidate is better than the other(imo) it is ultimately Rachel's choice in the end. I see a strong connection with Peter and Bryan at this point of viewing. Both seem like great guys.QUOTE:Like the saying goes  it's not that serious. Smiley  HAPPY FRIDAY.LIFE IS GOOD.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:40 am

@fabgirl thank you for the kind words for our forum. yes

The sleuther you are referring to is SDL, RIP. Quite the character and missed by many.  

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 40 Captur14

Gen Discussion

I can imagine what his thoughts would be on people like Whaboom. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:27 am

@fabgirl I am not sure I deserve to be in such great company Smiley But thanks!!! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:29 am

WhisperingLove wrote:Only 3 episodes in too! Has any read or understood this article

Great article - I love statistics and data analysis! FIR goes further on Bachelor than Bachelorette seasons. Bachelors spend far more time with their F1 than do B'ettes on dates (frequency, not length of dates). Does that mean men have a harder time making up their minds?
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:38 am

The Peter vs Bryan...and who is better comments. Me reading these comments day after day. 🚋 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 40 2292733854  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 40 1f61b  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 40 1f61c  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 40 1f61d  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 40 1f629
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:55 am

I must be one of the few that likes both of them laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud Rachel had a good F4 IMO Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia