SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:08 am

Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Did it ever occur that sm is being used by production for some of the cast accounts to keep us hopping. Example being this one like a post after that one likes a post. This one follow this cast until this episode then unfollow?
Not me. So many of the seasons have been spoiled by sm and no one seems to care. Doubt they'd start now.

Then you aren't reading the dozens and dozens of pages of posts talking about it on the forum. LOL cantstopl Someone cares.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:15 am

I think they care to make everything confusing but to orchestrate beyond telling them a few things like make sure to promote the show, and like things with Rachel, etc., no I personally don't think they'd do or care about.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:20 am

Whomever the F1 is, how can you not be happy for Rachel?
This video gets me every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0cnjvgUfB0
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:22 am

Alanna wrote:I think they care to make everything confusing but to orchestrate beyond telling them a few things like make sure to promote the show, and like things with Rachel, etc., no I personally don't think they'd do or care about.

I'm not saying someone from production is saying do this now and do this so many times. I am saying they are instructing certain cast to make things look a certain way to make things look certain ways to confuse issues and keep the audience guessing. It works. I've been watching it loosely since CS' season. Also, interesting for various seasons F1 and F2 don't follow each other to assist keeping up that idea of being arch enemies regardless of the real relationship.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:24 am

Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Did it ever occur that sm is being used by production for some of the cast accounts to keep us hopping. Example being this one like a post after that one likes a post. This one follow this cast until this episode then unfollow?
Not me. So many of the seasons have been spoiled by sm and no one seems to care. Doubt they'd start now.

The lead always gets overly excited and drops a clue. Just a matter of time if it hasn't happened already. :yes:

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:28 am

ElonM wrote:Whomever the F1 is, how can you not be happy for Rachel?
This video gets me every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0cnjvgUfB0

ITA, watching it makes wanting it to be one person or the other seem so silly. She just seem so assured, happy and content in love.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:15 pm

Is This Rachel Lindsay's Bachelorette Tick When She's Just Not That Into You?
Source
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:16 pm

Vulture Recap laugh out loud Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:20 pm

I wish I could help her get those hands in her article. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:24 pm

@ReneeM these vulture recaps make my day laugh out loud laugh out loud So hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:24 pm

@ElonM I actually think typing [hands] makes it even funnier laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:31 pm

Watching 'The Bachelorette' with Rachel's friends
Source

Last edited by ElonM on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia