SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:42 pm

Is it time to start a Peter and Jen thread ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:42 pm

nd4reality wrote:Well if they are not following each other then they are low key stalking each other.
Somehow I can see it. Peter might just have a thing for nicks exs. Lol.

True, that could very well be but Peter has only liked that one pic of her that's it. Jen has even decided to reply to a fan comment saying she thought Peter was hot with little winkemoji. I just think it's in poor taste. Let the season end first then get your "dibs" laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:43 pm

Speaking your mind is one thing, but there's no need to be rude. She hardly tweets, and that's the best she can come up with? That was plain and simple rude IMHO along other tweets. Not everyone loves her. Obviously the co host wasn't the only one listening since she replied to a tweet that she wasn't even tagged in.

Yes IA, suck it up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:45 pm

nd4reality wrote:Is it time to start a Peter and Jen thread ?

NO. too soon hissyfit laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:46 pm

Cila51290 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Well if they are not following each other then they are low key stalking each other.

True, that could very well be but Peter has only liked that one pic of her that's it. Jen has even decided to reply to a fan comment saying she thought Peter was hot with little winkemoji. I just think it's in poor taste. Let the season end first then get your "dibs" laugh out loud

Haha. The heart wants what it wants and all that. She can sm like a potentially engaged man.
Seeing that he liked her pic it seems like it's mutual. I ship it.

Btw can someone post the link to the pic he liked ? Tia.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:47 pm

Peter just may get to move to other cities after all. Wouldn't it be hilarious if Ft Fort Lauderdale, was his new home. Half an hour from Miami? Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:47 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:

Haha. The heart wants what it wants and all that. She can sm like a potentially engaged man.

you little :stirthepot laugh out loud

This one
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVaNzdKlJki/?taken-by=jensav11&hl=en

Last edited by Cila51290 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:48 pm

@nd4reality This pic right here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BVaNzdKlJki/?taken-by=jensav11&hl=en

I could absolutely see her being his physical type. Like someone else said earlier, she favors some of his exes in looks.

Last edited by dartbachfan27 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:48 pm

I know someone closer to her that she can start sm stalking! Hear he's from Miami too laugh out loud Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 69 3806527698

Last edited by truelovealways on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:50 pm

laugh out loud I feel like Peter's thread is a much more appropriate place for this convo to take place.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:50 pm

T4p the links guys.
We'll park the Jen discussions for another time but cuteness. Imo

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:50 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:

He liked one photo with her and a baby 4 days ago. She has since liked several of his photos and commented on her own pic saying she thinks he's hot. I don't see anything there that shows Peter is even remotely interested in dating her and I haven't seen him do anything to match what she has done so it doesnt "seem" like it's mutual. Peter seems very much aware that people monitor his social media. I can't see him liking a photo of someone he actually had a romantic interest in while the show is airing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia