SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 77 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:57 pm

@Tiggerlgh It means the same thing IMO. Rachel going to Mexico doesn't spoil anything about Paradise.

Arika's Aunt- "Where was she going? Was she going to see her fiancee?"

Arika- "I can't say because if you knew where she was going it would ruin it "

Friend- Was she wearing an engagement ring?! I need deets

Arika- "hahahah omg just now realized I didn't even look but the destination and what she said she was doing gives it away. I don't wanna ruin it!"

She was specifically answering questions about her fiancé and said it would give it away. This has nothing to do with Paradise. None of the current evidence says Mexico.

Source- www.facebook.com/arika.olson

Last edited by GetUpGirl on Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 77 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by moonchild Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:58 pm

[url=Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 77 E89f3f60-f9ce-4c93-a186-442cfb9b3a2a_zpsn1tjr3ji]

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 77 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:00 pm

moonchild wrote:[url=Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 77 E89f3f60-f9ce-4c93-a186-442cfb9b3a2a_zpsn1tjr3ji]

Where was the perso that took that screenshot at? I think it will show local time not CT where Dallas is unless the person who took lives in the CT zone.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:01 pm

@Max64 Peter could easily escape out of Madison by driving to Minneapolis, where there a lot of flights from AA even though it is a Delta hub. And there are so many black people in Minneapolis that Rachel can easily blend in at MSP with a new do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:01 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:@Max64 they would do it over the weekend like they normally do.

I thought shv were all worked out around the couple schedule, and not necessarily on the weekends

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:02 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:@Tiggerlgh It means the same thing IMO. Rachel going to Mexico doesn't spoil anything about Paradise.

She was asked: "Is she going to see her fiancé?" and she was asked "was she wearing her engagement ring?"

Her response: "hahahah omg just now realized I didn't even look

Right and if she knew she wouldn't have to look. As Rachel won't get the engagement ring again until ATFR.

It could be other locations besides BIP but nothing points me to the Midwest.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:06 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
GetUpGirl wrote:@Tiggerlgh It means the same thing IMO. Rachel going to Mexico doesn't spoil anything about Paradise.

She was asked: "Is she going to see her fiancé?" and she was asked "was she wearing her engagement ring?"

Her response: "hahahah omg just now realized I didn't even look

Right and if she knew she wouldn't have to look. As Rachel won't get the engagement ring again until ATFR.

It could be other locations besides BIP but nothing points me to the Midwest.

The midwest part is making an inference on my behalf 1) I interpreted the mom's comment as saying Rachel possibly had a layover somewhere in SD. 2) CMIIW, she flew to the Finals with Whitney who is from Minnesota. 3) Peter still had classes so it would have to be easy access for him or realistic commuting time. Anything west of SD is unrealistic. Anything right of SD is the Midwest. All jmo

Last edited by GetUpGirl on Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:08 pm

I'm laugh out loud at the FA who likely has no idea of the debate she ignited here by posting the pic with Rachel.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:09 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I'm laugh out loud at the FA who likely has no idea of the debate she ignited here by posting the pic with Rachel.
She wields so much power laugh out loud cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:09 pm

Arika's Aunt- "Where was she going? Was she going to see her fiancee?"

Arika-  "I can't say because if you knew where she was going it would ruin it "

Friend-  Was she wearing an engagement ring?! I need deets

Arika- "hahahah omg just now realized I didn't even look but the destination and what she said she was doing gives it away. I don't wanna ruin it!"

She was specifically answering questions about her fiancé and said it would give it away. This has nothing to do with Paradise. None of the current evidence says Mexico.

Source- www.facebook.com/arika.olson

I agree, it does't make sense that going to Mexico would spoil anything, it's been out there they were filming, and the conversation she was having with people on her page seemed to be geared to who her f1 is.  If this FA has any ties to SD, as her mother said in her comments, I don't think it can be so easily discounted.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:12 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:@GuardianAngel She said in response to all of those posts that it wasn't Miami. She also said that saying where she was going would give the ending away, which eliminates Mexico. Obviously the mothers comment was a joke. But would that joke be made if she was going to Mexico? IMO, no. She's gone to Mexico with her job, Canada, Miami. It doesn't matter where Arika has gone in the past if we know where she was on that day. She was in Dallas and then she was in South Dakota. There's no evidence putting Rachel or Arika in Mexico, so at this point, I don't think that's a reasonable assumption to make. It's based on the past, and sure it was true then, but there's nothing proving it to be true now. If Mexico being used as a SH location in the past was proof for it being used as a location two weeks ago, then what's to stop every potential SH from now going forward from being in Mexico. I'm just operating and trying to form conclusions based on the evidence presented. Also, I never said Peter was MIA. He was teaching classes those days. I think she stayed within commuting distance. Peter is also in a unique position in that he has a family home on a lake. That could very easily be used as a SHV if it's really isolated. Just trying to put the puzzle pieces on what we have now, not based on what someone else had then. All Jmo.

Why does Mexico need to be eliminated based on facts from previous F1's and leads, but flying to some midwestern city with no proof is OK? I don't think it's a reasonable assumption to make that Peter went on about his life while Rachel is holed up in some SHL waiting for him to come home. The F1 is not going to be able to commute back and forth from the SHL back to his own life and return home in the morning. Peter is not going to disappear for the evening hours to a nearby location without someone seeing him come and go and the next morning, he goes to work, while Rachel once again does nothing for 10 or so days. That is simply not going to ever happen IMHO based on years of experienced sleuthers. They've used SHL's in L.A for years, that hasn't changed. That's been done every season for both TB and the 'ette. They had SHL in Mexico, why wouldn't they do that again?

The mother's joke IMO has no bearing on anything, other than the FA was going to be home later that night, and she invited Rachel. Rachel could have had several connecting flights, we don't know that. If the FA said she was going to South Dakota, is that giving anything away? or Nebraska, or North Dakota or Chicago? The F1 or F2 could also fly to SD or any midwestern state.

I know the FA said it wasn't Miami, and that she couldn't name the city because it would give it way. What city is going to give it away, Mexico WILL give it away based on the past. Miami and Wisconsin WILL give it away. Peter was home during that time frame. IMHO he was not anywhere near Rachel. If you are trying to form conclusions from information presented, then the information presented is Rachel was MIA, Peter was not. That would be my first step in sleuthing before I went any further. IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:13 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
moonchild wrote:[url=Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 77 E89f3f60-f9ce-4c93-a186-442cfb9b3a2a_zpsn1tjr3ji]

Where was the perso that took that screenshot at?  I think it will show local time not CT where Dallas is unless the person who took lives in the CT zone.
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 77 Screen14
My screenshot, I live in central time zone. Source
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow