SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 76 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:43 pm

@GuardianAngel my sc above shows the FA saying it wasn't Miami.  I still think ishe was headed to PV.

Peter was not missing at all around this time.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 76 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:43 pm

Just went back through the SM threads to find out where Peter was in the time frame June 6th -June 8th If there was a SHV with Peter it would have to be somewhere around Madison so he could work. I know in the past that isn't the case but if he is f1 I don't know how else they could sneak him out with the type of work he does.  

Peter
He posted on ig 10mins ago while Rachel liked pictures about 9mins later on June 6th @13:51

Looks like Peter is working from home or in today... he just posted a story to Instagram on June 7th @10:23 (this was the Instagram story he seemed very happy to be working from home)  https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4229p588-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-fan-forum-spoiled-f1-a-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-2

Well he is not with Rachel he has a bootcamp today ! on June 7 https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4229p600-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-fan-forum-spoiled-f1-a-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-2

Peter just posted an IG video from his boot camp. On June 7 https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4229p624-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-fan-forum-spoiled-f1-a-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-2

Then there are several more pictures of Peter with fans after his class on June 7th 
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4229p648-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-fan-forum-spoiled-f1-a-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-2

Peter posted on Instagram June 8th the picture of him and his father https://www.instagram.com/p/BVFDPUyAYgw/?taken-by=peterkrauswi&hl=en

Someone posted this on Instagram that they worked on with Peter on June 8th they commented on his heavy beard wondering if he was trying to disguise himself.   https://www.instagram.com/p/BVFDUxRgmEM/

Rachel:
June 6th Rachel was flying American with a new hair do  https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4230p504-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-7

This the thread that most of the AA flight took place for reference https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4230p516-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-7

Rachel was silent on SM and not sightings of her since the AA flight until she posted on Instagram a picture of her dog. https://www.instagram.com/p/BVGIY0zD8GB/?taken-by=therachlindsay&hl=en  which could have been taken anytime and then an old picture on June 8th

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:44 pm

I thought the FA or someone commented saying it wasn't Madison or Miami but that if she said where it was going it would give it away. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:45 pm

@Cila51290 I posted what I could find of th comments on the last page. I think some have since been deleted

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:46 pm

It would give it away because people who follow the show know the show was about to start filming for BIP in Mexico is my opinion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:47 pm

@Cila51290 I think a different flight attendant said it wasn't Miami or Madison, but I can't remember if that comment was deleted or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:48 pm

@Max64 they would do it over the weekend like they normally do.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:49 pm

@GuardianAngel She said in response to all of those posts that it wasn't Miami. She also said that saying where she was going would give the ending away, which eliminates Mexico. Obviously the mothers comment was a joke. But would that joke be made if she was going to Mexico? IMO, no. She's gone to Mexico with her job, Canada, Miami. It doesn't matter where Arika has gone in the past if we know where she was on that day. She was in Dallas and then she was in South Dakota. There's no evidence putting Rachel or Arika in Mexico, so at this point, I don't think that's a reasonable assumption to make. It's based on the past, and sure it was true then, but there's nothing proving it to be true now. If Mexico being used as a SH location in the past was proof for it being used as a location two weeks ago, then what's to stop every potential SH from now going forward from being in Mexico. I'm just operating and trying to form conclusions based on the evidence presented. Also, I never said Peter was MIA. He was teaching classes those days. I think she stayed within commuting distance. Peter is also in a unique position in that he has a family home on a lake. That could very easily be used as a SHV if it's really isolated. Just trying to put the puzzle pieces on what we have now, not based on what someone else had then. All Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:50 pm

Hm if they landed in Mexico for SHV then I'm off to look if TOG has some sort of tan from laying on the beach all day with Rachel. laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:50 pm

@Kashathediva They film BIP in Mexico every season and announce the cast when filming starts. BIP being filmed is not a secret in anyway IMO. They also talk about it throughout the year in the media. That doesn't give away anything IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:51 pm

@GetUpGirl she does not say it would give rhe ending away. Her exact quote was as posted on the last page "I can't say! That would ruin it". Which imo does not rule out Mexico and BIP at all.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:56 pm

@Tiggerlgh It means the same thing IMO. Rachel going to Mexico doesn't spoil anything about Paradise.

She was asked: "Is she going to see her fiancé?" and she was asked "was she wearing her engagement ring?"

Her response: "hahahah omg just now realized I didn't even look

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow