SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 11 of 66 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 38 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:58 pm

Cila51290 wrote:what if the whole lack of enthusiasm from the producers is because Rachel chose the guy they didn't want her to pick? laugh out loud

Are thinking they wanted Bryan for the bachelor???

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:59 pm

HEA wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:what if the whole lack of enthusiasm from the producers is because Rachel chose the guy they didn't want her to pick? laugh out loud

Can you please elaborate? I missed this part please. thanks

Oh it was mentioned a little before my post that MF and producers are not even amping up the interest with Rachel's season after the whole BIP scandal. You would think they would try to steer away attention and give the audience previews, pics, something about Rachel's season. Then it occurred to me about another discussion here about producers sometimes not wanting a lead to pick someone. All JMO.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:01 pm

BTW I read an article on Blake K. I would not have been disappointed to see him more on my screen and even a full season. wine girldance

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:03 pm

Dessler wrote:Just to reiterate due to some of the replies, I am not saying people don't like her because of her race. I am just speaking from the point of view of some of the things I have heard and seen. Way less than a million people actively sleuth the show, are invested it on SM like we do here so they might not have an idea of the squad or whatever reason that requires sleuthing in order to dislike her. My point is about being relatable not race.

I know what you mean and I fully expected the viewership to decrease because of it. IMO TPTB had to have expected it too and decided to eff it and go with her anyway.

For me as a viewer I think it's one of the best starts in years but I've loved Rachel since I saw her on episode 1 of Nick's season so I can watch her for days laugh out loud.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Cila51290 wrote:
HEA wrote:

Can you please elaborate? I missed this part please. thanks

Oh it was mentioned a little before my post that MF and producers are not even amping up the interest with Rachel's season after the whole BIP scandal. You would think they would try to steer away attention and give the audience previews, pics, something about Rachel's season. Then it occurred to me about another discussion here about producers sometimes not wanting a lead to pick someone. All JMO.

ah! thank you.
I am not sure what the legal dept told them to do after BIP. It is difficult to promote and be happy when it is a big bach family so maybe they decided to keep it quiet until tomorrow and resume. I am sure this must be a huge huge internal issue right now and they are trying to separate both somehow.
IMHO it has nothing to do with Rachel. It is just a sad consequence.

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Dessler wrote:Just to reiterate due to some of the replies, I am not saying people don't like her because of her race. I am just speaking from the point of view of some of the things I have heard and seen. Way less than a million people actively sleuth the show, are invested it on SM like we do here so they might not have an idea of the squad or whatever reason that requires sleuthing in order to dislike her. My point is about being relatable not race.

I know what you mean and I fully expected the viewership to decrease because of it. IMO TPTB had to have expected it too and decided to eff it and go with her anyway.

For me as a viewer I think it's one of the best starts in years but I've loved Rachel since I saw her on episode 1 of Nick's season so I can watch her for days laugh out loud.

Yes, they expected it but went with Rachel anyway. It was implied in this interview Chris Harrison gave before the season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmXpIdLv5-o
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:19 pm

bleuberry wrote:

This is exactly how I feel!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:19 pm

I agree with your post @Dessler especially with the bolded. I did not watch Nick season so i'm not familiar with the squad . I find Rachel poised and well spoken from some of her interviews I saw but I'm not interested to watch her season at all. I prefer to visit the thread and get an update.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:20 pm

@bluwavz If there was ever a season where they choose an 'ette that isn't part of the franchise, this is the season I would have yes it.

There aren't that many contestants that I like from Nick's season. DaniM I think is a sweetheart but I'm not sure she would be able to carry a show. Maybe TPTB knew that the pickins were slim. Considering Rachel's career, family background, her accomplishments, and the backlash they get for lack of diversity, she probably appeared like a great candidate.

The lack of SM IMO is a big turn off. For the last 13 or so tweets/retweets none of them are for her season. June 5th is the last one with "her girls".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:23 pm

@Isabel123 Thanks . If I may ask why are you not interested in watching her season? I am genuinely curious and I like to hear different reasons/perspective as to why people are interested or not interested in watching.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:27 pm

See, I actually adore Rachel, and am rooting for her every step of the way.

I hope what I am about to say doesn't come out wrong, but what I wonder is if what makes her less relatable is her socio-economic status. I know that Jojo also comes from a well-off and accomplished family, but I wonder if its generally easier to connect with someone who is more...girl-next-door. IMO

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:30 pm

I was worried that Rachel was gonna come off as a little boring, but she has really exceeded my expectations. She's fun, charismatic, and real. I gained a lot of respect after handling that Demario situation, especially since the producers blindsided her with that confrontation. Hope she keeps it up! JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 66 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 38 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown