SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 66 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Maggenzm Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:54 pm

ITA, while watching the show, I kept saying to myself,"Bryan  must be the one. No relationship come close to Brachel', the body language, the passion, the friendship, the way they looked at each other( I died every time) I believed every word B said to R, when she was falling in love with B, I was falling in love with them, and based on what I saw with them, I was convinced there was no way she was going to let him go. Even without deep conversation edit, I could see that their hearts were intertwined already, but she was fighting it.

There was a podcast that Rachel did with her sister (I think), she said  that she knew early on that Peter was like her past relationship and was not the one for her, not exactly these words, but I was surprised when she said she had to let the show play out.

I really believe that if she had let him go bfre that break up, it would have been so clear that Bryan was the one she picked, so to put some doubt in the viewers mind (which they succeeded with that emotional break up JIMO), they encouraged her to keep him just in case he is the one, JMO.

Peter was never the one and was never going to be the one, it was always Bryan, he swept her off her feet, she said to Ellen during that date. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:27 am

All future discussion take place in the Rachel and Bryan General Discussion thread.

General Discussion thread

or

Rachel Bryan Fan Forum

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown