SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 17 of 66 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:41 pm

@HEA CH says watch him gives me enough pause.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:42 pm

reason wrote:@HEA CH says watch him gives me enough pause.

He did?
can you refresh my mind in which context he said that please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:43 pm

@HEA I believe it was in the sm live video when he was giving out the names, I might be wrong though. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:44 pm

I'm waiting until after episode 7 to decide. It'll be the first time they both will have substantive amount of time to compare. I see the arguments for both Bryan and Peter but the first impression rose/fifth date thing you all have pointed out is getting to be redundant IMO.  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 17 1f606 I want a change.

Last edited by NuFan on Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:44 pm

reason wrote:@HEA I believe it was in the sm live video when he was giving out the names,  I might be wrong though. IMHO

what do you think it means?

NuFan wrote:I'm waiting until after episode 7 to decide. It'll be the first time they both will have substantive amount of time to compare. I see the arguments for both Bryan and Peter but the first impression rose/fifth date thing is getting to be redundant. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 17 1f606 I want a change.

it seems sooooooo far away from today :crazed

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:45 pm

HEA wrote:

He did?

He said it when releasing the bios online.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:46 pm

ElonM wrote:
HEA wrote:

He did?

He said it when releasing the bios online.

still wondering why he said that scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:46 pm

@HEA I read the intouch article after what CH said, and thought that he would get jealous but now I am not thinking that, but that he may be very charming and pleasing to the senses and will be the front runner for the bachelor. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:47 pm

reason wrote:@HEA I read the intouch article and thought that he would get jealous but now I am not thinking that, but that he may be very charming and pleasing to the senses and will be the front runner for the bachelor. JMHO

I am not that fond of gossips mags. They distort everything.
I know one is more ABC oriented, can someone please remind me which one ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:47 pm

HEA wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:I honestly think the chocolate bit probably made him think he had no chance after that. It was basically his only stunt to pull on Rachel. He was also very nervous as Rachel even recalls. I really don't think he thought he would've made it that far imho. laugh out loud

Then it goes against rachel saying "(my fiancé) is very confident" no? IMO

I understand what you mean but the show is a completely different situation/environment, also Rachel mentioned her F1 is very confident but she still needs to explain what is happening on the show to him and he didn't like watching her kiss other guys, its just an all round weird situation to be in, jmo.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:49 pm

I think Rachel is very smart, and her interviews are all interesting.

What I find interesting is how Rachel has been describing Peter and Bryan in interviews. In the Nightline and ET interviews, she said Bryan is bold, confident and she enjoyed the kisses on night one whilst for Peter she always mentions how handsome he is.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:49 pm

reason wrote:@HEA I read the intouch article after what CH said, and thought that he would get jealous but now I am not thinking that, but that he may be very charming and pleasing to the senses and will be the front runner for the bachelor. JMHO

I agree, I think they had him pegged for bachelor tbh. Imo I wasn't keen on it at the start but just like everyone else gets the chance to find live, why can't he. He deserves it just as much as anybody else. Even though I low key ship him with Jen S. Lol

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 66 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown