SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 26 of 66 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:09 pm

He does have both of his arms around her Smiley
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 26 Screen13Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 26 Screen14

Then after the kiss looks at her like this
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 26 Screen15

source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH5Ghj-Z_NM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:11 pm

Those are not the s/caps we are talking about. It was before that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Those are not the s/caps we are talking about. It was before that.

It's within the same sequence though. With all due respect, I don't think it's fair to dismiss these simply because they refute what you are saying. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:22 pm

It is ok to dismiss the others though? Right?
All have to be taken with the same grain of salt imo.
When the camera is shooting, it goes through takes and retakes. So sequences are sequences.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:25 pm

2 minute conversation he's sitting straight ahead, only turning his head to look at her, while she is fully turned towards him.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 26 Captu133

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 26 Captu136

He doesn't face her until 2 minute's later.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 26 Captu134

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 26 Captu135

He finally puts his hands on her face over 30 seconds later.

That to me isn't a sign of hot attraction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH5Ghj-Z_NM

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:29 pm

I agree. He seems very disenchanted and distanced above.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:33 pm

I dont think he is that distanced imo. In the caps I posted above he was the one to pull her in for more kisses and you could hear her giggling about it

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:34 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Those are not the s/caps we are talking about. It was before that.

It's within the same sequence though. With all due respect, I don't think it's fair to dismiss these simply because they refute what you are saying. JMO

I am sleuthing, this is what I see. I'm voicing my opinions. I'm not dismissing anything. I'm looking at the whole vid, not 10 seconds of his hands on her face. I would appreciate not accusing me of dismissing anything because it's IMO it's not refuting anything.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:34 pm

truelovealways wrote:He does have both of his arms around her Smiley
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 26 Screen13Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 26 Screen14

Then after the kiss looks at her like this
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 26 Screen15

source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH5Ghj-Z_NM
seeing hearts seeing hearts seeing hearts  they are adorable!

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:36 pm

I only see one of his arms.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I only see one of his arms.
His other arm is around her back

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:39 pm

Trust me, I wish he would be the F1, nothing would make me happy to end this season of with Rachel and Peter together.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 66 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown