SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 30 of 66 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 48 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by allabouttheette Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:07 am

Rachel describes her F1 as self aware Peter knows he's on camera everyone on this show should, common sense jmho. Who knows how he will kiss her in the fs!! She will be lucky if she leaves the fs with Bryan with her head still attached...Joke, but she clearly likes those kisses!!!! Both guys are attractive in their own way can't wait for next week. On another note Ashton Kutcher is well excited for paradise on GMA this moring.

allabouttheette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by quietpal Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:54 am

Seabear wrote:Since Bryan is called Miami Mack so often...  
Peter needs a nickname too.  I think a fair simile to MM for Peter is the Madison Mannequin.
The two frontrunners each MM in their own way!! Hugesmile
All JMO
This had me cantstopl laugh out loud rotfl

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:38 am

Madison Mannequin is a good one laugh out loud. I prefer Botox Bryan but I can do Miami Mack too laugh out loud.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:41 am

@bleuberry Botox Bryan!!! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud You guys keep up the nicknames for these two, they are hilarious laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:20 pm

I am asking a legit question. How is it that JK says to Rachel she choose Peter and it has not change, but RS said she chose Bryan in the second spoiler is it not interesting? I am not trying to cause problem just curious if any one finds it interesting??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:25 pm

reason wrote:I am asking a legit question.  How is it that JK says to Rachel she choose Peter and it has not change, but RS said she chose Bryan in the second spoiler is it not interesting? I am not trying to cause problem just curious if any one finds it interesting??

JK? Kimmel? He uses RS's spoilers, and back then the spoiler was Peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:28 pm

@sophienette Okay you make a point, but I thought he said that his wife is the one he gets the info from. Also he works for ABC would he not know the outcome? he always seems to be spot on. I am just throwing out my thinking that is all.JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:33 pm

reason wrote:@sophienette Okay you make a point, but I thought he said that his wife is the one he gets the info from.  Also he works for ABC would he not know the outcome?  he always seems to be spot on.  I am just throwing out my thinking that is all.JMHO

Put it this way - he gets it wrong every time RS gets it wrong (he had Brooks for Des)... or every time RS corrected later. The correlation is staggering IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:35 pm

@sophienette :gotcha: now I understand. thanks Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 30 1377737533

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:36 pm

@reason I might be wrong, but then it would just mean he is following TPTB instructions for foilers only when they foil RS Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:00 pm

Though Kimmel had JoJo for Ben and RS had Lauren or no? scratch laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:01 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Though Kimmel had JoJo for Ben and RS had Lauren or no? scratch laugh out loud
Right Jk picked Jojo for F2 and Lauren for F2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 66 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 48 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown