SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 42 of 66 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:57 am

@Amethyst  your thought process is right on IMO.
It's not about US. It's about her.
That's about the only thing that keeps me coming back every season. Thank goodness.
It's them. Not me. Who they choose and why for them. Not for me.
Welcome to our side and thanks for your share! yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:02 pm

Nice to see you over here @Amethyst I enjoyed reading your thoughts.  yes

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15319

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:10 pm

Amethyst wrote:
I've done cross-cultural dating as well -- for three years to my ex-boyfriend. I visited his home country as well, so I understand what you are saying. In my case, the differences were more than I could handle, so kudos to you for sticking it out and making it work! I've also wondered if culture comes into play with Bryan's very ardent approach.

I'd bet money on it! His come on strong approach may be cultural - I don't know. We did have a Columbian nanny years ago that we are still in touch with. She lives in Miami now - should I send her a message and ask about Bryan? LOL
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:25 pm

I hope I don't sound like a complete uneducated @ss here laugh out loud but I'm hopeful that it is IS cultural and this is just how he expresses normal interest in a woman. And that it has no bearing on him actually turning out to be a sane, reasonable and SOLID man that understands what he's getting into and is willing to work through the real life tough stuff with Rachel. And that all this intense ott passion imo is just how it's normal to be for men in his culture.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:51 pm

@Amethyst Welcome! Very much enjoyed reading your posts on the non spoiled side. Thanks for participating over there. yes

Re Bryan, I have no doubt it's cultural. I've stated that several times because I compare him to a lot of Italian men. They have a way of saying things that just grab your heart. laugh out loud They are very affectionate and don't hesitate showing PDA.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:02 pm

Way, way, long ago, when I was in college (with my papyrus notebooks Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 42 3806527698 ), I took a sociology class that was all about different immigrant groups that came to the US. I found it very, very interesting to learn about all different cultures and how they adapted. One of the things I learned is that different cultures focus on "Time" differently. Some cultures engrain a focus on the past (Prioritizing staying true to their ancestors and traditions above modern change). Some cultures engrain a focus on the future (Prioritizing long-term goals and delayed gratification over short-term enjoyment). And other cultures engrain a focus on the present (Prioritizing seizing the moment and fully enjoying what is happening with less thought to the past or future). Take this for what it's worth. I think this may apply to what I am seeing on my TV. JMO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:53 am

So I am responding to post in multiple threads, but they seem to be more general so I hope posting here is okay.

Like someone else mentioned, I don't find Peter that attractive. The longer this season goes and I get more of his detached behavior, his gossiping with Dean and this week the oh poor me I can't bear to hurt another woman story he gets less attractive. Peter, the women of the world will survive you not loving them. Next, if cameras didn't catch Peter giving away his sandwich on their first 1:1, I wonder how Rachel found out? Did he tell her?

Peter just decreases in appeal to me more with each episode.

Now for my academic snob to come out, Rachel is a gorgeous woman with an advanced degree and a successful career. She has dated famous college athletes in the past. IMO, none of these men are too good for her. And while education isn't everything, I do wonder if a model/personal trainer will interest her once initial attraction wears off. Peter's bio even makes me question this, his proudest accomplishments are all physical, he would be an NFL star if he could have anything for a day. I just don't see a ton of depth in Peter.

This is JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:15 am

I don't find Peter attractive because I think he is kind of dim in how he expresses himself. I'm not big fan of Dean but whenever I watch their XOXO gossip girl sessions, I noticed that Dean is a lot more articulate than Peter and can sum up his views suciently. Peter seems to have a harder time expressing his thoughts and this is not even with Rachel but during the guy chats. JMO. I'm not knocking his intelligence (because there are different kinds) but just the way he articulates himself verbally is dull to me. He's not a great conversationalist so I wonder how it would be like if he is the Bachelor. Not that it stopped Chris Soules, so... laugh out loud

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:11 am

3:02 - 3:23

Rachel is a confident and clear interview but her voice begins to break at this part of the vid because IMO she clearly made and oops in telling us she hasn't talked to Peter since filming. She tries to clean up the comment a few seconds later.

"Right and it's interesting because I never (I interpret this as Rach hasn't talked to Peter since the show, she discusses the show with her fiancé and she and her fiancé talk about the shows together so this is something she would have already discussed with Peter and he would have already seen beforehand if he was the F1) told Peter that conversation that I had with his mom. So he'll be watching this all for the first time too. [voice breaks] We never talked about it on the season. [Clean up statement]

Someone else pointed this out in the vid's comments section.

JMO

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:50 am

This season makes me crazy. I can usually tell who is F1, but... like... The producer allowed to say that she is engaged... why? At this stage is clear that Peter is not ready, it opens the door for Bryan, but where is the intrigue? Why is it so obvious? Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 42 3806527698
Sorry for my grammar. Praying
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:03 am

Mella13 wrote:This season makes me crazy. I can usually tell who is F1, but... like... The producer allowed to say that she is engaged... why?   At this stage is clear that Peter is not ready, it opens the door for Bryan, but where is the intrigue? Why is it so obvious? Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 42 3806527698
Sorry for my grammar. Praying

I feel you.
Having the same issue with the whole editing/communication too and seeing who is F1 (at his moment) by her words and behaviour on the show too.

Really strange
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:37 am

This comment is about the next lead but I did not want to post it in the thread meant for this topic.

Of all th guys imo Bryan is most suited to next lead. Yes IMO he is the f1 this season.

What are he chances that tptb actually think the same as I (best viable option) and do anything in their power to ensure that he becomes available soon.

They have done this before (speculated on is board) and likely to again.

Wanted to heard opinions on this.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 66 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown