SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 6 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by gramercypark10 Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:28 am

chocolatebrownies wrote:@gramercypark10 Since you brought up Chris , I thought I'll bring up what was mentioned here sometime back. He said in one of his interviews or live chat that "look out for Peter". To me that doesn't seem like something you would say for a F1.

Yep I agree as much as it pains me and not because of one guy over another, but I was hoping that they would switch the formula so it wasnt darn predictable.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Carine Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:34 am

Thanks @GetUpGirl I know about the FIR/5th date pattern, meant about date activities thanks for link to the stats.

When Chris said "look out for Peter" my first thought was that maybe he was going to be hidden or something.. What is typically said about the F1?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:40 am

ElonM wrote:I think after Bryan's one on one, we will have an idea of who the F1 is. What get's to me is the dates Bryan got, typical F1 dates.  

Then we have Peter who was practically on all the group dates and a date in wk 7.

Rachel said in the Nightline interview that she run away from the guy that has everything in order and usually runs towards the guy that's more challenging. This is how she describes her F2. So where do Bryan and Peter fit in.

So the dates tell me Bryan is F1 but the mere fact that Peter was ever so present on these group dates tell me something else. I just don't know. jmo
I think her comment makes sense if Peter holds back because he's been to therapy and doesn't fall as quickly and what whereas Bryan is all in night 1. Whether we (audience) individually buys and thinks one is more realistic or better than the other is really irrelevant imo as it's Rachel making the decision. For her part, she seems to be enjoying everything Bryan is doing and saying to her imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:44 am

Alanna wrote:
ElonM wrote:I think after Bryan's one on one, we will have an idea of who the F1 is. What get's to me is the dates Bryan got, typical F1 dates.  

Then we have Peter who was practically on all the group dates and a date in wk 7.

Rachel said in the Nightline interview that she run away from the guy that has everything in order and usually runs towards the guy that's more challenging. This is how she describes her F2. So where do Bryan and Peter fit in.

So the dates tell me Bryan is F1 but the mere fact that Peter was ever so present on these group dates tell me something else. I just don't know. jmo
I think her comment makes sense if Peter holds back because he's been to therapy and doesn't fall as quickly and what whereas Bryan is all in night 1. Whether we (audience) individually buys and thinks one is more realistic or better than the other is really irrelevant imo as it's Rachel making the decision. For her part, she seems to be enjoying everything Bryan is doing and saying to her imo.

I'm intrigued by this possibility and not necessarily what that means for Rachel but also for women elsewhere...if Peter was holding back - is he definitely not into her? or is he just like she was on Nick's season? Does the guy who is fully and completely assertive represent the guy who is into her in reality or is that how Rachel perceives it? Mostly rhetorical questions but finding it intriguing.

are there 2 episodes this sunday/monday one with Bryan's date?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:45 am

It's only obvious if you are a sleuther and you look back comparing 13 seasons of statistics or are aware of the amazing work done on our forum.

The general viewers IMO don't have a clue that some dates are set up for specific epi's or in the past the most expensive FS was a guarantee to be the F1. Once the location of the two FS's were determined, sleuthers were able to figure out who got what room, and which one was more expensive which typically lead to the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:00 am

Yes we have had the eventual F1 get the episode 5 date in the recent B'ette seasons.
And that trend as someone said upthread seemed to change since Emily's season. Prior to that season it was typically the ep3 date that was the sweet spot for F1 in the longer seasons.
We had also talked about the adrenaline date being an F1 type date. I think some folks generalized that when they could not explain Vienna being F1 haha. It has to be because of the adrenaline. Though that was just a generalization and we have had many F1s that had no adrenaline whatsoever.

While the lead can give producers their top pick it is impossible for producers to manipulate the eventual winner just because they waited 4 episodes before getting a date with the lead. jmo.

IMO it is not a fixed formula. But if tptb have a dating algorithm, this is as close to it as they ever will come. Keep the relationship that the lead is most interested on ice while the lead gets a chance to vet other relationships, all the while having it expand and grow quietly on the side.
JMO

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:09 am

When I read this the first thing that pops in my head is her comment on her 1-1 date with Peter.  Rachel said "You're scaring me".   She said that when they're talking about relationships and how each of them has worked on themselves to figure out exactly what they want.   So what about that "scares her"?  Is it because they're both similar and in the same place of what they want?  

In the night line interview, her comment as you stated above "I run away from the guy that has everything and usually run to the one that's more challenging"  "The guy that has everything", IMO, I don't think she means materialistic things, career, home etc, because she states "she runs to the one more challenging" which IMO, I interpret that to be emotionally, the guys that's not quite ready to settle down or has the same life goals.

Sometimes I get a Des, Chris, Brooks vibe this season, and not with date placement or someone leaving early, but Des realizing in the end that its not just the infatuation/passion that makes a lasting relationship.

Nightline interview 

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-dramatic-moments-impressions-47857761

Last edited by Max64 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:44 am

Maybe it's me but I feel a lot of the things Rachel has said can be applied to both. Also for some reason I don't see Bryan as someone who isn't willing to settle down so if that has been suggested by Chris as a could be edit for him then I think it's just one of those things where you are creating some drama when there is none. Of course I'm jumping the gun here since only three episodes have aired so far but to me I think that dilemma i.e if there is one indeed would probably be on the part of Rachel just questioning things as opposed to Bryan not being ready to settle down. If I'm not wrong he is in his late 30s , I'm guessing one of the reasons he's there is because he wants to settle down. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:04 pm

@chocolatebrownies IA when I first read CH's 5 to watch and the comment about is he ready to settle down, to me that indicated that would be Rachel's challenge. She may be thinking, Peter is perfect on paper, says all the right things, good looking but Bryan appears to be the smooth move guy. She needs confirmation that yes he is ready to settle down.

This IMO further re-enforced my thinking when recently, can't remember what vid or article I read where she says,  He does love me, or he loves me or something to that effect. I don't recall a lead saying that her F1 loves them. It sounded like there was doubt at one time and she has been reassured that he in fact does love her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:11 pm

@GuardianAngel I think she stated something on the lines of how her favorite thing about her F1 is how much he loves her. Bryan comes across as quite effusive though for a lack of a better term so like you stated , if there was some dilemma on the lines that Chris suggested , it was on the part of Rachel I guess.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:17 pm

I need to see more episodes before I can decide who's the challenge and who's the guy that has it together. But so far, I would assume that Peter is the challenge and Bryan has it all together. Bryan appears to be more forthcoming with his feelings at the moment, but it's only episode 3 and that could change. Does she say in the interview if she chooses the challenge or the guy that has it together? Because she could technically go for either one, just depends on who she loves more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:56 pm

A1day1 wrote:I need to see more episodes before I can decide who's the challenge and who's the guy that has it together. But so far, I would assume that Peter is the challenge and Bryan has it all together. Bryan appears to be more forthcoming with his feelings at the moment, but it's only episode 3 and that could change. Does she say in the interview if she chooses the challenge or the guy that has it together? Because she could technically go for either one, just depends on who she loves more.
Iirc she said that she chose the guy who ha it all together, from her POV anyway.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown