SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:57 pm

@Sarahkyla Thanks but that doesn't necessarily mean they are going to resume right where they left off IMHO. It could mean they are back on set after being shut down.

If everyone goes back except Corinne, they can use footage from the arrivals, cut her out, insert replacement person, and carry on. They can't use footage from the day in question.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:58 pm

I'm wondering if they are totally starting over if cast such as Amanda are coming back. Wasn't she eliminated?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:04 am

@Kashathediva IA that's why I thought they could use the arrival footage when they meet CH which would save time, and carry on. They could mix it up when they arrive on the beach so they would be surprised because it's not the same order.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:04 am

@Kashathedivano one was eliminated. Filming stopped before the first rose ceremony.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:08 am

Kashathediva wrote:
mindless wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: I hope Demario is brough back on so he has a chance to redeem himself. JMO

I think it said somewhere that he's already been asked back? I think he should go and be on his best behaviour. That way the last thing the general public remembers about him won't be this so called scandal. JMO.

I guess best behavior for him means no poolside oral sex. cantstopl Boom Boom room only.

Yes. Maybe even throw a sheet over the camera in there. (You're welcome for the tip, Demario!)
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:21 am

Hopefully they change the basic format. I'm not a fan of a core group arriving early and making connections while the stragglers are left to leave with their tails between their legs.

Maybe they will change things up a bit to make things interesting, particularly since they will be short of filming time.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:25 am

@hae1001 didn't someone catch that Amanda was home before the poop hit the fan?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:26 am

While they won't show the incident itself, I believe  they will show the lead-up and surrounding drama, incl. filming stoppage and reactions from the rest of the cast. They have to address it in some way. However much they're allowed.

And with nearly all (judging by SM) of the original cast returning, they can't just throw away the first few days of filming. And pretend like these people haven't already met and already started getting to know  each other.

Last edited by Sarahkyla on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:28 am

I'm glad the investigation is over and found no wrong doing. The squad and Robby IMO must be so elated to get to continue their 15 minutes. They had all worked so hard to get on this show and the despair of the show stopping and them having to go back to real life must have been so emotionally damaging for them! I do find it a bummer that most likely Dani M won't be able to come back but I definitely don't think she will ditch her Africa charity trip for this mess. IMO she could have been 1/2 of a BIP couple in it for real ala Janner and Cevan. Instead I sense probably 3-4 "engagements" for profit. Again IMO.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:29 am

nd4reality wrote:
Maybe they will change things up a bit to make things interesting, particularly since they will be short of filming time.
One of the articles said that contestants were told to clear their schedules through July and another said the premiere may be pushed back. So I think they're still getting the full 18-20 days of filming.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:30 am

That's two females, Corinne and Dani M, plus the Aussie. Looks like they need three new females?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:31 am

I'm glad it's coming back. I missed the last season and I feel so out of the loop when people mention something from BiP laugh out loud.

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal