SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:58 pm

SOS: Did Kristina and contestant spoiler break up? Or are they still together, just not engaged?? I need to know. Lol
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:03 pm

@sosleepy I don't think we know the current status for sure, but per RS:

As for the *Spoiler* /DLo/Kristina love triangle – it’s still going on. *Spoiler* and DLo have been together since filming ended. Kristina is still in Kentucky. So again, your guess is as good as mine. But from what I’ve gathered, everything we’re gonna see on this season of BIP with *Spoiler*/DLo/Kristina is still playing out as we speak. They’re at odds over him, and he’s still talking/seeing/in contact with both of them, but not exclusive with either. So anyone thinking *Spoiler* has a chance to be the next “Bachelor,” you can forget it.
From Page 63
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:18 pm

I hope Spoiler Boy ends up with DLO then ends up getting dumped himself. No big Kristina fan here. Wouldn't be surprised if she went back to Effie and wouldn't be surprised if Effie took her. There all a bunch of losers IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:27 pm

I really like spoiler! But his involvement with DLo and xtina really knocks him down a few pegs. If he were smart, he'd ditch them both and angle for his own crop of 25. But by then, Paradise will have aired and I'll probably hate him. laugh out loud

I do think Xtina and Spoiler make sense. Similar crap childhoods. Lots of trauma. DLo is just so plastic/made for reality tv. So much pass with her. And xtina I think is a mean girl in hiding. So idk.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:25 am

At least in theory, it doesn't trouble me if a cast member explores his options with more than one woman, and vice-versa. Sometimes I think the BiP cast members would be better off if they did that more often. But the filmed footage will tell the tale.

I can't for the life of me see why having two love interests would rule you out as the Bachelor. Isn't that pretty much a job requirement? :D
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Em27 Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:06 am

Amethyst wrote:At least in theory, it doesn't trouble me if a cast member explores his options with more than one woman, and vice-versa. Sometimes I think the BiP cast members would be better off if they did that more often. But the filmed footage will tell the tale.

I can't for the life of me see why having two love interests would rule you out as the Bachelor. Isn't that pretty much a job requirement? :D

I think RS was saying spoiler will look like he played Kristina and be given a bad edit. He's going to go from being "America's Sweetheart" to being hated because Kristina and him had what looked like an established exclusive relationship. No one's going to want him as the next Bach after that.

Em27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:19 am

As someone who likes to get that glimpse behind the curtain, TPTB have now given us a few for *spoiler* that are not so favorable.  
If it were me, I would consider carefully taking on the lead role.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:21 am

*spoiler* reminds me of 1F. So he is a big no thanks to me. Regardless of who, what, or when he dates. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:22 am

@stuckinsc I'm curious , why does he remind you of 1f.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:27 am

@nd4reality, he looks like 1F and his cute, sweet schtick reminded me of 1F and people water. I just don't feel depth from him. Seems like your average 20s guy searching for a good time. Not a bad guy, but not interesting or a lead to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:28 am

stuckinsc wrote:@nd4reality, he looks like 1F and his cute, sweet schtick reminded me of 1F and people water. I just don't feel depth from him. Seems like your average 20s guy searching for a good time. Not a bad guy, but not interesting or a lead to me.

Ok thanks.

He's not lead material for me either.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:53 am

*Spoiler* reminds me of Drew from Des' season actually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal