SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Diana Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:09 pm

You know what they say about karma laugh out loud jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by mysthelma Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:20 pm

Entangled Web indeed. DLo snapped last week from 1F place and was hanging with 1F ( Who was dating Kristina) and Chase. She snapped Chase playing the guitar. For a second I thought maybe she had moved on from *spoiler* bip drama and getting it on with either 1F or Chase until the photos with *spoiler* came out. 

These interactions are soo blurred lines....IMO

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 68 1f49b  dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 68 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:26 pm

Maybe they can all go on "group dates" dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 68 3806527698

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:51 pm

Or worse.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:24 pm

I liked both Kristina and DLo last season and *spoiler* this season but there's no way I'd want to be a part of a triangle. Just dump him, girls.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:38 pm

OMG is spoiler guy doing a Luke?? Is he actually dating DLo and Kristina and still confused? These girls need to run ! Someone needs to tell them that this is not the bachelor ..seriously if he doesn't know now what he wants, he will never know jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:42 pm

I think he knows what he wants. He wants them both. The cake and to well...the cake.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:33 pm

Boy it seems all of Nick's gals are calculated.No different from what's to come from BIP from any from his gals mins Dani M. So they all know how to throw people under the bus and also play everyone. Would not surprise me if all of them are in on how they will script this season of BIP.

@TheWrongReasons I don't think Dani L will get that bad of rep compared to Caila. Dani L has friends and is part of the gang who are doing BIP. Caila had none really. U should be happy she doesn't have a crazy bitter Ashely L on her. I mean Ashely L is still so bitter and hateful towards Caila if u heard some new podcasts u would think Caila should get restraining order on her. Hope you are well. Wish ur fave this season had stuck with Ben Z.

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 68 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:25 pm

@SunnyRachel Nice to see you here! Yeah the edit may or may not be great... but Kristina seems much less than extreme than AI and they are still following each other (DLo and K) with all the other girls still cool with both, so there's that. Speaking of AI, you should check out spoiler guy's thread - she's expressed her interest in both Luke and spoiler guy on her podcast with Ben and was hanging out with them - 2 guys who were/are into DLo laugh out loud I just thought it was funny because it gave me a deja vu of Caila's situation last year laugh out loud
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:31 pm

These dummies, IMO, refering to basically the BIP whole cast and most of Bach nation for that matter, laugh out loud couldn't keep a secret if their lives depended on it.  SM gives it away everytime. laugh out loud JMO

Robby H Hayes @RobbyHHayes 1h
Malbec > ...

Amanda Stanton @amandastantonnn 50m
Chardonnay > Malbec  dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 68 1f60f

Wells Adams @WellsAdams 15m
How many ice cubes are we talkin'?  dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 68 1f60f
Source

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:34 pm

Oh Robby, I love you as RoSe, but with Duh you may just turn into another BOR, minus the horrible abusive tendencies.

JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:35 pm

albean99 wrote:I liked both Kristina and DLo last season and *spoiler* this season but there's no way I'd want to be a part of a triangle. Just dump him, girls.

This.

If I were either of the two girls I would run for the hills and never look back.  laugh out loud

In all seriousness, I can't fathom how both can be ok with it or at least they haven't been outwardly hostile/antagonistic. Unless they're all just keeping up appearances and trying to further fuel the 'love triangle' arc which we'll soon see on BIP.

SunnyRachel wrote:Boy it seems all of Nick's gals are calculated.No different from what's to come from BIP from any from his gals mins Dani M. So they all know how to throw people under the bus and also play everyone. Would not surprise me if all of them are in on how they will script this season of BIP.

@TheWrongReasons  I don't think Dani L will get that bad of rep compared to Caila.  Dani L has friends and is part of the gang who are doing BIP. Caila had none really. U should be happy she doesn't have a crazy bitter Ashely L on her. I mean Ashely L is still so bitter and hateful towards Caila if u heard some new podcasts u would think Caila should get restraining order on her. Hope you are well. Wish ur fave this season  had stuck with Ben Z.  

TheWrongReasons wrote:@SunnyRachel Nice to see you here! Yeah the edit may or may not be great... but Kristina seems much less than extreme than AI and they are still following each other (DLo and K) with all the other girls still cool with both, so there's that. Speaking of AI, you should check out spoiler guy's thread - she's expressed her interest in both Luke and spoiler guy on her podcast with Ben and was hanging out with them -  2 guys who were/are into DLo laugh out loud I just thought it was funny because it gave me a deja vu of Caila's situation last year laugh out loud

DLo, despite coming off as sweet, I feel has fight in her - more so than Caila anyway - so I can't see her putting up too much with AI's crap if she was in the same situation. Besides she has the 'squad's protection' so to speak, where as Caila is more of a lone figure, and her Bach-related friends (Sharleen, Olivia etc) are kind of individualistic too and not so much in with the Bach 'in crowd' per se. It would have been interesting to see how things could have gone if Caila and Dean were in the same season together, I think they could have got along well - but imagine the potential love quadrangle dizzy

Last edited by summerdayze on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:46 pm; edited 3 times in total

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal