SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 79 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:09 am

I was just thinking about his business expensing and r. I think she was looking to also make a leap into a new venture and would be totally supportive of this. I don't for a second think she is going to stay in Dallas. They would imo setup in a more exiting location than Madison and Dallas both.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 79 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Something has always seemed off with Peter to me and still does. I just don't buy what he's selling, especially if he is not F1... Suspect

If he ends up being the F1, would you still think something is off? Just curious
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:16 am

Cila51290 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Something has always seemed off with Peter to me and still does. I just don't buy what he's selling, especially if he is not F1... Suspect

If he ends up being the F1, would you still think something is off? Just curious

Most definitely. cantstopl
Just throwing this out there:
The day of the meet the parents, the couple does not just meet the family and the parents. Generally there is some type of activity or date that day prior to going to the family. We don't know what Rachel did that day with Peter.
Nor do we know what she did with the other two men on their days. I would not be surprised if she did something with a little momento for each guy.
It could be very possible that the cap was a gift from Rachel to Peter on that day and has something to do with that day.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:16 am

I  don't know what he spoiled.Who did he spoil the season for, people here because from what I am reading,  albeit I didn't  go thru everything  but most still don't think he won and even when Jef did his stint, a lot still didn't believe he won.The only true way to spoil a season is snapgate and tptb will not allow that to happen.
Side note: I am enjoying his and Rachel's relationship tho,I  am not even going to front.They make a striking couple if I am being honest .

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:21 am

Am I really the only one who doesn't mind the trolling (if that's what it is) at all? Since I can't keep away from spoilers, I love it when things aren't conclusive either way. Chris's season was probably the most fun I've had on this board, since despite some obvious signs it was Whitney, I still managed to have some doubt. Every season since then has been a total slam dunk IMO from early on, even Kaitlyn's despite the initial false spoiler. It just makes the sleuthing kind of pointless for me personally, since I'm not into sleuthing small details. If Peter and Bryan manage to keep me guessing until the finale, they'll both get a cookie from me! laugh out loud

JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:27 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:

Most definitely. cantstopl
Just throwing this out there:
The day of the meet the parents, the couple does not just meet the family and the parents. Generally there is some type of activity or date that day prior to going to the family. We don't know what Rachel did that day with Peter.
Nor do we know what she did with the other two men on their days. I would not be surprised if she did something with a little momento for each guy.
It could be very possible that the cap was a gift from Rachel to Peter on that day and has something to do with that day.

If it was a gift from Rachel and he's F2, then he's got to be the most happy F2 ever to wear something given to him by someone that dumped him on national tv. laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:32 am

lexforlife wrote:I  don't know what he spoiled.Who did he spoil the season for, people here because from what I am reading,  albeit I didn't  go thru everything  but most still don't think he won and even when Jef did his stint, a lot still didn't believe he won.The only true way to spoil a season is snapgate and tptb will not allow that to happen.
Side note: I am enjoying his and Rachel's relationship tho,I  am not even going to front.They make a striking couple if I am being honest .

Same! Nothing is conclusive IMO. Nothing is settled IMO. I will enjoy this as long as all parties continue to throw out nuggets as they have been. Hugesmile

The chips will stack up where they belong eventually. The ride should be fun!

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:54 am

@mindless I don't mind it either. In past seasons I've always loved it when the F2/1 and lead end up giving clues cos that's where the fun of sleuthing really comes in -- I remember enjoying the heck out of that time when we uncovered roberto was F1 when the spoiler was so different and most people were convinced CL was F1  giggling  I don't see it as Peter trolling in a bad way at all just in the best, most entertaining way possible IMO!   Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 79 2498057887  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 79 1710264613 Hope he gives us another bone further down the line.

I wouldn't be surprised if Peter likes caps or collects them and Rachel got it for him during mtp or something.

Also -- correct me if I'm wrong @Kasha but my mind for some reason is saying HTD's have activities attached but MTP's are just the MTP cos LCD is next. Am I mixing things up? From what I remember, and this time things are diff cos MTP was in Dallas not in the FRC location - but usually MTP happens where the other FSD, LSD also happen at different times? So I'm not sure if they'll format MTP's like HTD's this time with an activity that will be shown or if they just go straight to Spain afterward for their FSD's (if the filming schedule is indeed that the F3 also makes it to FSD)

all jmo

Last edited by emusha on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:09 pm

if he's f2, he can join Robby as the biggest attention wh0res from the ette. I'm sorry but if he's f2 it makes uncomfortable for Rachel.

Either way, he knows exactly what he is doing and I'm starting to not really buy his act.

All jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:10 pm

Cila51290 wrote:

Yes. Even more so given his SM activity which to me is not at all F1-like. 

Add in the sleuthing for both weekends for possible SHVs when Peter was the most active on SM during those time periods I for sure think if he ended up F1 then something's totally off.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:10 pm

Also I'm not really sold on their lasting power if they can't find time for a SHV. Even F1's will full time jobs did.

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:17 pm

@HEA The Rangers are not a popular team. Last time they were kind of popular was during their Josh Hamilton All-Star days and Josh Hamilton wasn't popular outside of TX due to his drug problems. Even if people don't have hometown baseball teams to root for, if they were to pick a team, baseball buffs typically pick teams with history and renown stadiums they can pilgrimage to like the Cubs, Yankees when they had their old stadium, and Boston.

Right now TX has a middling record and fans will typically get the big T cap, not some obscure expansion team logo T cap that frankly doesn't look new in my opinion...and its ugly to top it off laugh out loud. I can only assume it must have sentimental value because it does not look good on Peter or probably on others for that matter.

I can fathom with the so many sports-centric dates Rachel has that her MTP day will involve not church but some kind of sports church. Rachel and Peter will probably never negotiate on changing football team allegiances but baseball might be doable. Peter did play baseball so maybe that is something Rachel noted and thought she could convert Peter on. I can't see Peter being a Brewers fan because they are another mediocre baseball team. All speculation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi