SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hollywood - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:48 pm

quietpal wrote:I mean what's the guy supposed to say? Watch me on my date tonight with the love of my life whom I love so much (insert kissy-face emoji).
Yeah ok. laugh out loud

... making a booboo mistake and select the wrong picture of the engagement ring on rachel's finger would do you think? giggling

Back to top Go down

Hollywood - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I agree that he's not that into SM. Makes sense given his age too. He actually reminds me of how Rach was and not as active on SM compared to other contestants. That said I think he pretty much knows how to use SM but I just don't think he cares that much. Dude is nearly 40. I think he's comfortable in his own skin and doesn't care if his pics or captions don't look a certain way.

agree. some are very much into IG and SM and some just do not care. It is not universal to love SM. I am 54 and at ease with SM but I refuse to have a cellular. I hate those. People texting and playing and checking and whatever at restaurant eating with other people at the same time and same table makes me want to take it, drop it and accidentally stomp on it. oups

errr sorry, I regress. cantstopl

All I am saying is that if the guy is maybe not addicted to SM like the rest of the world is IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:01 pm

HEA wrote:^^ and this brings back to me that he is maybe not that into SM... cough lee cough demario cough IMO

IA I had mentioned somewhere around here, he was one of the last two guys to come back. I can see him looking at his IG and all the requests for follow. Accepting them one after another not giving it another thought. Just the way I could see it happening.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:09 pm

The show seems to be hyping Bryan's date with Rachel.
They've already posted a few tweets and pics/video of him for his first one on one - even tagging Rachel and a play on words about Rachel falling for Bryan.
It reminds me of a lot of tweets the show has done for past leads/F1s... Hollywood - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 22 4256136633

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I actually went through Shawn B's IG posts earlier today from when he was on K's season at the beginning and Shawn's were far drier IMO. Sometimes Shawn didn't even bother to caption his posts. Bryan's I think are even more focused on Rach especially with him tagging her in his pic and talking about viewers hanging with both of them tonight (like they're a couple already). I'd say Bryan's pretty hyped and excited to be posting already before his date even airs. Shawn didn't even do that. So I think Bryan is letting it be known as much as he can how excited he is.

Jmo

Okay so I agree, Shawn is dry IMO so I expect dry from him... Bryan is a charmer and gushing IMO, where did that guy go? .... just looked at Shawn's IG from during the season... he included a "#TeamKaitlyn"... that's about all he gave away..... Jordan's first post "I'd say night one is headed in the right direction... #bachelorette #firstkiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/27L25fnSYU/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFxev7pvV5u/

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:26 pm

Bryan is gushing on the show but I actually think he has a dry sense of humor on SM.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:28 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I actually went through Shawn B's IG posts earlier today from when he was on K's season at the beginning and Shawn's were far drier IMO. Sometimes Shawn didn't even bother to caption his posts. Bryan's I think are even more focused on Rach especially with him tagging her in his pic and talking about viewers hanging with both of them tonight (like they're a couple already). I'd say Bryan's pretty hyped and excited to be posting already before his date even airs. Shawn didn't even do that. So I think Bryan is letting it be known as much as he can how excited he is.

Jmo

Okay so I agree, Shawn is dry IMO so I expect dry from him... Bryan is a charmer and gushing IMO, where did that guy go? .... just looked at Shawn's IG from during the season... he included a "#TeamKaitlyn"... that's about all he gave away..... Jordan's first post  "I'd say night one is headed in the right direction... #bachelorette #firstkiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/27L25fnSYU/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFxev7pvV5u/

I'm not sure if Bryan is someone who would overtly gush on SM as no baseline to draw that from and I doubt he would do that even if he wanted to as I think that would be way OTT and giving too much away if he was overly gushing. I'd think he would be more verbal gushing/charming face to face with Rach rather than posting a bunch of emojis and gushing things, especially given he is 37.

From the posts I have seen of Bryan's he has posted how excited he is, that he should have danced for Rachel, looking for love etc, and all of this before his first one on one date. So to me that's quite a lot already, IMO compared to past F1s at this point on their IG. He may even post again later on tonight or this week another pic of him and Rach from their date.

All in all to me, Bryan's posts have been very indicative of F1-like IMO. I recall even when the first spoiler was out that there was discussion on the forum how Bryan's first IG posts after filming were more F1-like (and again, this was when Bryan was NOT spoiled to be F1). Plus, Rach herself has said that her man makes her feel really really loved so based on that alone I'd say if Bryan is F1 then she is getting that loving directly from Bryan (as it should be IMO)  Hollywood - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 22 4256136633

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:23 pm

So since last night's episode and Byran's first single date, Bryan did indeed post on his IG as I suspected he would.

To me that's a lot of posts already of him and Rach that Bryan has posted and most notably that he has tagged Rach in as well with pics of just the two of them.

All very typical F1-behavior IMO  :yes:

thebryanabasolo Big thanks to @therachlindsay for taking me on one of the greatest dates of my life! #thebachelorette

Hollywood - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 22 19436891_314794352279447_3063951320172986368_n
https://www.instagram.com/thebryanabasolo/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:40 pm

I am very intrigued by his tagging Rachel on both IG. I checked the past F2. Although Nick posted his dates with Andi, he never tagged her. Robby did tag Jojo but I think he's the king of self promotion.
Bryan could be the f1 who cant contain his excitement or the ultimate vile f2 who's trying to shade the real f1 Peter. I am :crazed

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:04 pm

I couldn't believe the sheer chemistry and closeness that i saw on screen between B and R last night.

If we are to go on the basis of her PI from last episode, she was already a done deal then.

He is long gone by now IMO.

Which makes me nervous. I know over so many seasons, so many dispappointed shippers we "see" the connection and then for whatever reason, the wrong person in our eyes steps out of the limo first. And he/she chooses the other person.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:12 pm

Posting this here since I'd posted in the Episode thread but since it pertains to Bryan thought to have it here too

AllAboutLove wrote:This is some VERY high praise from Des regarding Bryan and Des saying Bryan reminds her of her Chris  :yes:
I love Des and Chris and couldn't agree more with Des's tweet!

In addition, Sharleen said in her recap that Bryan reminds her of her own fiance Andy!

1. Bryan, 37: As a woman in her 30s, I LOVE watching Rachel and Bryan together. Their interactions are sexy and playful, yet mature and without the BS. Rachel doesn’t hide the fact that Bryan’s a frontrunner (she’s keeps saying she’s suspicious of him being too good to be true, a giveaway of how into him she is). There’s something about Bryan that reminded me of Andy when we started dating. He’d been around the block, he’d dodged past girlfriends’ pressure to get more serious, but it wasn’t a fear of commitment; it was waiting for “right.” And when “right” did come around, he didn’t play games. Instead, he made sure to tell me how excited he was about me at every opportunity. I truly see that in Bryan with Rachel. The way he described loving how easygoing she is (I do think this is something men appreciate more as they get older), how he didn’t want any regrets, how timing is everything. He’s plenty effusive but that’s not all he is, à la Josiah; he’s both confident and curious about her. Have I mentioned I love #Brachel?

http://www.flare.com/bachelor/sharleen-joynt-recap-episode-5/

These are some really BIG words from two people from this franchise whose opinion I value a lot and who both have exceptional intuition and people reading skills, IMO.

What stands out to me is neither Des nor Sharleen are saying they just like Bryan... they are BOTH comparing Bryan to their own partners! As long as I've watched, I've never seen either one compare a potential F1 to their own partners. 

That Bryan reminds Des of her Chris and Sharleen saying Bryan reminds her of her man too. I definitely think Des and Sharleen are both seeing a MATURE relationship here on a Bette season and Bryan is a huge reason for that, IMO.  :yes:

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:01 pm

Finally a new (?) Picture of Bryan on Instagram. From the same suit / lapel maker from Miami.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV3cRaIDsI2/

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+75
ElonM
jen689
whit90
Here4Roses
likeashipblown