SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by loveisallweneed Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:06 pm

Preview for the upcoming episode(s).
https://youtu.be/YNkkJFJmw_Q

loveisallweneed

Back to top Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Dee80 Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:09 pm

@Carine Yeah I found that really odd... they're all confusing us. Also, Rachel liked a post of adam and bryan in the same pic.. So frustrating!

Dee80

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:18 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
nd4reality wrote:So just wondering if anyone has a list of into oictures that Rachel has linked so far?
ONe is the recent picture of Adam, AJ and Bryan (on Adams insta ????). Were there others she liked and could you bring that ( screen caps of the likes) into this new thread ? Tia.

Quoting myself, but now I remember that Bryan has liked a picture of Rachel and copper.

Trying to remember who of the f2 and lead have liked each other's pictures or pictures with them in it. With neither following each other.

Meanwhile Peter liked Jen Savisnos picture. With neither following each other. Not sure what to make of this.

In a skimpy swimsuit, nonetheless.  Suspect

@Mommyof2 To add to your point, I noticed on June 3rd, he liked the photo below. It gave me pause because it was just a photo of her face (a selfie) and also because she resembles his ex bossybrittney. At the time I checked on June 3rd, he was not following her nor she following him. Now they follow each other. The only connection I see thus far is she follows J.toor bespoke who he models for, maybe a possible business connection?

IMO, I'm not saying its wrong or right for him to follow her. I didnt post it at the time because I figured it could be nothing. Just wondering if maybe the liking of the photo is a way for the person to "notice" he liked the photo to start following each other.

JMO

Source: rebecca_rdp (public instagram)
https://www.instagram.com/rebecca_rdp/?hl=en

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 2 Instag10

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:19 pm

^^^ Who is this person ? Just a model or someone connected to the bach world ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:22 pm

@nd4reality Not sure, yet.. was adding to @Mommyof2 point of the liking of photos. As I mentioned could be nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by jessicajayx Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:26 pm

@lovespell77 I just checked IG and Peter and Jen aren't following each other

jessicajayx

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:26 pm

@lovespell77 @Mommyof2 I would understand him liking this Rebeccas persons picture because of the modeling connection.

I'm still wondering what his possible connection to Jen S is.

JMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:26 pm

@lovespell77 That's a good find. I'm not good with producers names but nothing in that IG would indicate she is a producer. She follows Dr Andy, Cupcake and Peter. I didn't look through all of her followings.

Rebecca I smile a lot.. I have the lines to prove it I'm proof u don't need alcohol to have fun. Wanderlust  Rhode Island's
https://www.instagram.com/rebecca_rdp/?hl=en

Also, you have to scroll down for that pic. There are 25+ pics posted after that one.

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 2 Captur10

ETA: and he follows her.
https://www.instagram.com/peterkrauswi/following/
wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 2 Captur11

It could be someone he has followed for awhile, somehow they follow each other which is common.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee80 Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:30 pm

She's 38 years old, do you think Peter likes women older than him by a couple years?

Dee80

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:30 pm

@GuardianAngel Is that a screenshot of the "like" ?

Can you screen shot his other "like" on Jen S picture with the baby ? tia

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:31 pm

Is there some kind of connection since they visit Oslo, Norway next week? no idea scratch

I need to get back to real life. I have 10 kids coming for our son's 9th birthday party tomorrow! Eeeek! wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 2 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:32 pm

My screen shots are of them following each other.

@lovespell77 provided the s/shot of his liking the helicopter pic.

I can't s/shot the like on Jen's IG. If someone can bring that forward much appreciated.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler