SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:33 pm

Dee80 wrote:She's 38 years old, do you think Peter likes women older than him by a couple years?

And she has 3 children. Probably someone he knows from modeling. Looks like she is a retired wrestler/model.

Back to top Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by NuFan Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:33 pm

nd4reality wrote:@lovespell77 @Mommyof2   I would understand him liking this Rebeccas persons picture because of the modeling connection.

I'm still wondering what his possible connection to Jen S is.

JMO.

I'm wondering if it's one of those things where a picture shows up in explore because of people you're following. Jen Sav's pictures are often on my explore feed because I follow Bachelor accounts but I do not follow her. I can't explain the motivation for liking the picture although he did like another picture twenty minutes after of a young woman exercising with her niece on her back. giggling

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:35 pm

lovespell77 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Quoting myself, but now I remember that Bryan has liked a picture of Rachel and copper.

Trying to remember who of the f2 and lead have liked each other's pictures or pictures with them in it. With neither following each other.

Meanwhile Peter liked Jen Savisnos picture. With neither following each other. Not sure what to make of this.

In a skimpy swimsuit, nonetheless.  Suspect

@Mommyof2 To add to your point, I noticed on June 3rd, he liked the photo below. It gave me pause because it was just a photo of her face (a selfie) and also because she resembles his ex bossybrittney. At the time I checked on June 3rd, he was not following her nor she following him. Now they follow each other. The only connection I see thus far is she follows J.toor bespoke who he models for, maybe a possible business connection?

IMO, I'm not saying its wrong or right for him to follow her. I didnt post it at the time because I figured it could be nothing. Just wondering if maybe the liking of the photo is a way for the person to "notice" he liked the photo to start following each other.

JMO

Source: rebecca_rdp (public instagram)
https://www.instagram.com/rebecca_rdp/?hl=en

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 3 Instag10

For clarification, he was following her before he went on the show. Don't know why you didn't see it during your earlier search, try again using an IG viewer that lists followers/ followings in order of dates and you'll see where she is.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:36 pm

Something i noticed the other day is that Peter's ex still goes to Kamp's Fit where he works, not saying it means they still talk or anything but I bet he must run in to her at times IMO. I noticed cause she posted an IG story at Kamp's fit (it was just a photo of the gym) and Kamp's Fit took a screenshot of it and reposted it on their own IG story, this was some time last week. I was too lazy to screenshot it and post it

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:39 pm

@julychild Thanks for the info. Instagram is weird at times. When I checked in early June, they were not following each per the Instagram search.

I’ll keep sleuthing … sorry for any false alarms. MODS feel free to remove if necessary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:41 pm

@gisellexlopez I think it was mentioned a while back that they run around the same circles have the same friends I think..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:41 pm

Who is Peter ' s ex?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:43 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Who is Peter ' s ex?  
Her handle is bossybrittany, which is how I suspect Pete likes them laugh out loud She's just a gal from WI.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee80 Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:45 pm

@NuFan laugh out loud that video of the girl carrying her niece was from texas  giggling  #TXFIT

Dee80

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:58 pm

How was it determined that bossybrittany is Peter's ex? I mean versus they are just friends?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:59 pm

Dee80 wrote:@NuFan laugh out loud that video of the girl carrying her niece was from texas  giggling  #TXFIT

:yes: I remember because I was trying to sleuth to see if there was a family connection to Rachel but there wasn't. She was very pretty though - and strong to be doing lunges with a child on her back! clapping!

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:01 pm

SFoster wrote:How was it determined that bossybrittany is Peter's ex?  I mean versus they are just friends?

https://www.instagram.com/p/5TMo9oQtQz/?taken-by=bossybrittany

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler