SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:17 pm

Carine wrote:The 1on1 dates actually make it pretty clear who Rachel is really into when you compare how she is with Peter, Dean and Bryan and how she is with Anthony and Jack there is quite a difference..
The outfit she wears on the date with Jack is so cute. I'm salty it was wasted on him wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 17 1f615

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by NuFan Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:17 pm

That's probably the most I've enjoyed Bryan on the show. Very cool date for them.

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:26 pm

Right does seem like such a cool fun date..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@TLTF Totally agree, I'm not disagreeing with you. However, if I go through his SM prior to filming he was no where near marketing like he is now. I'm considered self employed, I'm very aware of the importance of promoting yourself.

It's an observation, IMHO nothing more. Comparing to other F1's who were self employed Chris /Des comes to mind.

There are many past F1's that come to mind that waited until the show came to conclusion. :yes:
@Ladybug82
I'm sorry, but I just can't see why there would be no SHVs when others who also had real grown up, professional jobs managed to fit them in. IMO, there have indeed been SHVs because I don't believe that the lead and F1, especially a lead that didn't seem fond of long distance relationships, would only want to FaceTime, text and talk on the phone without meeting up for over a month or more. Especially since it would be on ABC's dime, not theirs.
Even past couples that had broken up or were shams managed to work in SHV just for the sake up keeping up appearances, so I really don't understand the concept behind a no SHV. So if a no SHV is true, I have to wonder why and what is really going on. Andy Baldwin who was out in Hawaii had SHV for Pete's sake.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:24 pm

I would be SOOOO petrified to be lowered off into space like that, NO WAY!!! She was laughing! Go girl! Such a cool date, and Bryan is a sweetie, cutie pie! beatingheart They are very sweet together!

Remember Des had a rappelling date with Kasey, and Juan Pablo had this type date with Chelsie.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:25 pm

Looking forward to Rachel's and Bryan's date. In that video, he seemed like a calming presence for her. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:47 pm

nd4reality wrote:I'm going to compare potential future f1 Peter with other recent past f1 guys at the stage they were the potential f1.

They did not do any promotion. The most recent 2 f1s were in the same line of business.

I think it makes sense for an F1 to wait before promoting since after the revelation, he will be even more in the spolight. Whereas any other contestant will need to use the spotlight during the airing.

Having said that, every situation I different.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:52 pm

That date looks so cool, but scary. Bryan seems like a really calming presence, I like him a lot.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:56 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I'm going to compare potential future f1 Peter with other recent past f1 guys at the stage they were the potential f1.

They did not do any promotion. The most recent 2 f1s were in the same line of business.

I think it makes sense for an F1 to wait before promoting since after the revelation, he will be even more in the spotlight. Whereas any other contestant will need to use the spotlight during the airing.

Having said that, every situation I different.
I agree, this is what usually happens. After the FRC, both the lead and F1 will have an exponential increase in followers (because most casual viewers only tune in for the premiere or the finale). Hence, that is when F1 has the most impact for publicity, including magazine cover and TV appearances. Other contestants have to strike while the iron is hot when the show is airing. That is also why many contestants want to be invited to BIP to increase/ prolong their airtime and publicity for their businesses/ Instagram shilling. JMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:02 pm

Does anyone remember when Chris S/Des were spotted during a SHV? As in, how far into the season was it?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:15 pm

SFoster wrote:Does anyone remember when Chris S/Des were spotted during a SHV?  As in, how far into the season was it?  

Iirc it was way later in the airing of the season.

He posted a picture of himself at a pool ( jumping in ? ).

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:37 pm

Slightly random lool but I think Rachel has a soft spot for Dean and they probably became close, I noticed she likes quite a few of his posts and a few about him.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler