SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Bee Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:16 pm

@Carine Didn't someone say ages ago that at the spelling bee he kept hugging her or putting his arms around her shoulders from behind in a really affectionate way? Also at mud wrestling I noticed it too and in the handball game he stops to tie her shoe laces for her. I remember someone who had been on one of the public dates descbing their interactions and it changed my mind on the possibility of her ending up with him.

It's really sweet and I'm glad they seem to be staying friends regardless.

Bee

Back to top Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:35 pm

Carine wrote:Slightly random lool but I think Rachel has a soft spot for Dean and they probably became close, I noticed she likes quite a few of his posts and a few about him.

If so then awesome since Dean is really close to Peter and co. Hugesmile
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:18 pm

Do we know who goes home next week? I noticed in one of the previews Rachel has on a black dress similar to the one in the season preview where she breaks down crying, I am guessing it was maybe during a RC..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:36 pm

Bee wrote:@Carine Didn't someone say ages ago that at the spelling bee he kept hugging her or putting his arms around her shoulders from behind in a really affectionate way? Also at mud wrestling I noticed it too and in the handball game he stops to tie her shoe laces for her. I remember someone who had been on one of the public dates descbing their interactions and it changed my mind on the possibility of her ending up with him.

It's really sweet and I'm glad they seem to be staying friends regardless.

Dean wasn't at the spelling bee, but I do remember someone saying that he did that during the mud wrestling. Someone tweeted that he was very sweet with her. I honestly think that Dean would have been F2 or won if he had been 3 or 4 years older. IMO

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:38 pm

Carine wrote:Do we know who goes home next week? I noticed in one of the previews Rachel has on a black dress similar to the one in the season preview where she breaks down crying, I am guessing it was maybe during a RC..?
Iggy, Jonathan, and Jack go home in SC. After that, I'm pretty sure it's Josiah and Anthony.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:57 pm

Someone upthread was asking about 1-1 dates, we have an excellent statistic thread that has a date list
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3244p24-the-bachelor-bachelorette-statistics-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:57 pm

moviechicka wrote:
Carine wrote:Do we know who goes home next week? I noticed in one of the previews Rachel has on a black dress similar to the one in the season preview where she breaks down crying, I am guessing it was maybe during a RC..?
Iggy, Jonathan, and Jack go home in SC. After that, I'm pretty sure it's Josiah and Anthony.

and lee

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:00 pm

HEA wrote:
moviechicka wrote:

and lee
Ah...yes. I ignored his existence. I believe Lee and Kenny both leave during the 2 on 1.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:05 pm

so 5 guys in SC and 3 in switzerland?

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:06 pm

^^ if Kenny leaves during 2 on 1 then when does the cut eye happen? I noticed in extended preview you can see guys with flesh coloured hair net cap things standing to left of him... anyone know what that relates to?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:10 pm

HEA wrote:so 5 guys in SC and 3 in switzerland?
Jack leaves on 1 on 1. Iggy and Jonathan go home at rose ceremony in SC.

Kenny and Lee actually go to Europe. The 2 on 1 is in Norway.
Bryan's 1 on 1
Handball Group Date
Kenny's and that Awful Rat Person's 2 on 1 - Kenny and Awful Rat both go home.

Josiah and Anthony will likely leave at rose ceremony.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:30 pm

moviechicka wrote:
HEA wrote:so 5 guys in SC and 3 in switzerland?
Jack leaves on 1 on 1. Iggy and Jonathan go home at rose ceremony in SC.

Kenny and Lee actually go to Europe. The 2 on 1 is in Norway.
Bryan's 1 on 1
Handball Group Date
Kenny's and that Awful Rat Person's 2 on 1 - Kenny and Awful Rat both go home.

Josiah and Anthony will likely leave at rose ceremony.

I think in his last column RS mentions that Lee goes home during 2on1. I'm not sure if that was a misprint and he meant to say Lee and Kenny. I think initially he said both. There is a Viking game group date soon, maybe Denmark? I was wondering if Kenny perhaps survived the 2on1 and goes to that next group date?, which may be where that scene with the blood comes from Not sure, we will know soon enough.

EDIT: Also, I'm having trouble bringing the screencap over, but in our Screencap No discussion thread, looking at the season preview caps, does it not look like in the wider shot of the viking ship, that one of those men might be Kenny?

Last edited by bluejay25 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:42 pm; edited 3 times in total

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler