SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:02 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:Something i noticed the other day is that Peter's ex still goes to Kamp's Fit where he works, not saying it means they still talk or anything but I bet he must run in to her at times IMO. I noticed cause she posted an IG story at Kamp's fit (it was just a photo of the gym) and Kamp's Fit took a screenshot of it and reposted it on their own IG story, this was some time last week. I was too lazy to screenshot it and post it

I think Peter and Brittany are on good terms. There was a pic he had posted back on Feb 7th after being cast on Rachel's season with Brittany and other trainers from Kamp's Fit.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQOCrH7li4D/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

And even though IMO he untagged everyone, that pic was regramed by Kamp's Fit on Feb 10th and she is tagged in that pic.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQWHhCwjclH/?taken-by=kampsfit

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by gisellexlopez Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:04 pm

@SFoster here is one example, but several tagged photos together, comments to each other, etc. wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 4 Brit10

Source: https://www.facebook.com/peter.kraus.545?fref=mentions

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:06 pm

Just seems there are many photos of her with the same woman (the blond) over and over on her instagram. They seem like a couple to me. JMO.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:07 pm

@coolangel yeah they're probably just civil with each other, i wonder if this is the girl who he wanted to propose to after a couple months, I wonder why they broke up

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:08 pm

Yes, if they dated for 2 years (and were engaged?), there would be a lot of photos on either instagram, right? idk

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:11 pm

imo a loving fiancé would not be liking bikini pics (.i.e jen) of ladies he's not even following. jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:12 pm

@SFoster Youre right, if thats why they broke up that must have really hurt

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:12 pm

Well, Jen is gorgeous, imo. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:13 pm

@gisellexlopez yes, but not as much as if it were another guy, right?....

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:13 pm

Diana wrote:imo a loving fiancé would not be liking bikini pics (.i.e jen) of ladies he's not even following. jmo

Have to agree with that and that is exactly the point some were trying to make.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:14 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:@coolangel yeah they're probably just civil with each other, i wonder if this is the girl who he wanted to propose to after a couple months, I wonder why they broke up

He had another serious girlfriend in LA. I forget the name but she was super private. Before he cleaned out his follows, he was following her whole family.

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:18 pm

The Jen like did give me pause as well. I don't know what to think of the SM activity as I feel the F3 have done quite a few questioning things, jmo..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler