SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:27 pm

HEA wrote:Did we see the beginning of a love story with Rachel and Eric? I did not. I saw on the other hand an insecure eric (bryan/eric segment), I saw an OTT guy (Lee/Eric), I saw a segment in Copenhagen (you opened up what is love to me - not verbatim)... but I saw no rachel jumping on eric kissing him silly...

So Eric F1? Suspect Suspect Suspect

JMO
The fact that Rachel stated in an earlier interview (can't remember which one) that her relationship with her F1 developed late in the process rules out both Bryan and Peter, imo.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:41 pm

2observe wrote:
HEA wrote:Did we see the beginning of a love story with Rachel and Eric? I did not. I saw on the other hand an insecure eric (bryan/eric segment), I saw an OTT guy (Lee/Eric), I saw a segment in Copenhagen (you opened up what is love to me - not verbatim)... but I saw no rachel jumping on eric kissing him silly...

JMO
The fact that Rachel stated in an earlier interview (can't remember which one) that her relationship with her F1 developed late in the process rules out both Bryan and Peter, imo.

I would be interested in exactly what she said. I haven't heard it started late in the process.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:48 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
2observe wrote:

JMO

I would be interested in exactly what she said.  I haven't heard it started late in the process.
Here a go, around the 30 second mark

https://youtu.be/YJ3sXHuLRaI

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:56 pm

The term late bloomer could mean a number of things. Rachel could be taking about her F1 and his feelings towards her developing late, or she could be talking about her feelings towards her F1, or it could mean something else. I don't think based off of that video that it's conclusive what she means. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:00 am

Or it could mean a later 1:1 date or she's just bsing.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:03 am

Or it's going to be the Most Dramatic Season ever! For Real This Time ! cantstopl

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:22 am

I think Bryan is a late bloomer because Rachel is concerned about him being too slick/too perfect. She's attracted to him but not sure if he's being real/authentic.

As she says in the video she goes back and forth trying to decide if Bryan really is that person she see's when they are together.  

If Bryan is F1 will it last long term? I'm not so sure. He seems like the type of guy that has dated a lot. Is he truly ready for a lifelong commitment?  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:28 am

if she's true with the late bloomer, i'd add it to the long list of why i don't think peter is f1. he had the first date of the season and she liked him a lot from that point going forward. all jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:35 am

No way Bryan is a late bloomer. He came out swinging before he even got out of the limo. " I am not here to waste your time"etc.  If there is any late bloomer this season, it is the guy that hasn't talked all season but still made it to F6(the one that wore the custom). That is a late bloomer.  Rachel and the rumored F4 do not fit in this category, unless, by late bloomer, she meant the suitor that did not verbalize his feelings on time, then, that, again IMO will be any of the F4 minus Bryan because Bryan was already all in night 1 and let her know as well, JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:39 am

@lexforlife I agree unless she is talking about her own feelings I do not consider him a large bloomer, two kisses, FIR by night one, "I missed you" on ep 2,  there is no questions if he is all in or not and if speculation is correct in his first 1on1 he will be telling her he is falling her.
I think she just said "late bloomer" because of the interviewer because I don't think in any other interview she said that but she did say she was going back and forth in quite a few interviews.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:54 am

The BL I see is a woman who is very scared to trust Bryan. But on the other hand she really really want to trust him. So I do not see her admitting she is in love with him quickly. Bryan will have to work hard to convinced her IMO

And this is what she meant by "you won't (know)" because she kept doubting and this will be on each episode until fantasy date until we will have her PI right before the F2 elimination...."she could not live without him in her life". IMO

... which is the same old same old speech each bachelorette have each season. IMO

so IMO it is not Bryan who is a late bloomer but Rachel who is one.

ALL is JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:24 am

jen689 wrote:I think Bryan is a late bloomer because Rachel is concerned about him being too slick/too perfect. She's attracted to him but not sure if he's being real/authentic.

As she says in the video she goes back and forth trying to decide if Bryan really is that person she see's when they are together.  

If Bryan is F1 will it last long term? I'm not so sure. He seems like the type of guy that has dated a lot. Is he truly ready for a lifelong commitment?  JMO

At 37 years of age, he should be thinking of a lifelong commitment. The big 4-0 will soon be knocking on his door. wedding - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 34 4256136633 I think he is ready for marriage. He is established in his career. He has dated several women, but none of them worked out long-term. I bet he will want kids right away too. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler