SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

brachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:38 pm

I think they're both totally smarmy and rachel loves it laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

brachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 pm

Alanna wrote:I think they're both totally smarmy and rachel loves it laugh out loud

I think you got it. I have to admit that I am surprised at how physical she is. I wasn't expecting that. I thought she would be more reserved based on how she was with Nick and considering her job and her father's position.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:52 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:So after his hot tub session and other moments with Rach he posts this pic of himself? Just himself? Good grief. I thought the dude was totally full of himself and in love with himself and this is only adding to that confirmation for me. It's like "look at me look at me"... very attention seeking and desperate IMO. Then again, this is the dude who wanted to be famous and be the Bachelor since he was in HS and not only got nominated but applied himself (his own words - BOTH times his own words) and even the song he had playing in his first IG story after filming was about becoming famous and "dreaming about being a big star".  If this dude is F1, I'd hope he is a heck of a lot better at showing his love for Rach than he is at showing his love for himself (IMO) #smh   Suspect  

brachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 49 19429380_449869438708077_3464471954126274560_n
GuardianAngel wrote:
Alanna wrote:Peter posts a pic of himself from last night, Bryan posts about Rachel and tags her. Just another thing to throw on the Bryan f1 pile imo.
Peter: https://instagram.com/p/BV2EPiTAEIC/
Bryan: https://instagram.com/p/BV04GrDD2JH/

Of all the pics to choose from Peter chooses this one. Why not post a pic of the group date. This is one of the reason's why I think he is very much into himself and I think IMHO it will get worse. Maybe he is coming out of his shell due to his previous health issues and is more confident with himself IDK. I don't think a F1 would post pics like this IMHO.

I'd like to know what other's think why he would post a pic like this in reference to the show last night?

I noticed these hashtags Peter used with his above picture.  (hashtag):I need an icepack for my pride  (hashtag):Oslo

I believe the icepack for his pride could be referencing his reaction to Will getting the group rose instead of him, especially since he and Rachel had been gone for nearly 3 hours, much of that time making out in a hot tub.  The other guys on the group date with him even pointed it out that he and Rachel had been gone a very long time.  Then Peter said something to the effect that he was shocked that he didn't get the group rose and maybe he "didn't do enough".  This made him want to rethink whether or not he wanted to allow himself to fall in love with Rachel.

Can someone tell me exactly what Peter said in that ITM?  He said something about Rachel that I could not understand, even when rewinding and listening to it again.  It sounded like he said "What is up with Rachel".

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:06 pm

Sprite wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think they're both totally smarmy and rachel loves it laugh out loud

I think you got it. I have to admit that I am surprised at how physical she is. I wasn't expecting that. I thought she would be more reserved based on how she was with Nick and considering her job and her father's position.

The irony is I remember Nick going on about this explosive chemistry he had with Rachel and in one ITM even saying it was probably the most passionate and yet for that whole season, all the way up to her being Final 3, I never saw anything close to the aggressive passion she's shown with some of the guys on her season. That has made me conclude it was one of a few things, the editing didn't show that heat between her and Nick for whatever reason or Nick was actually never that into Rachel despite what he said in his ITM's for dramatic purposes. In fact, funny enough, I remember thinking last season that Nick, like Peter, clearly liked Rachel as a person and she probably checked off a lot of his perfect woman list but in terms of what the heart wanted, he didn't feel that way for her. That said, I feel like I bought Nick more into Rachel than Peter at this point.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:21 pm

@lleyki Well, Nick was on his 4th round with the franchise. I think he had learned a thing or two by that point! giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:31 pm

Ali had fun on her own season, throwing out misinformation. She usually blogs about the F1 in a  positive way and pretends she doesn't know the spoiler. That surprises me she is referring to Bryan as TB material.  laugh out loud I didn't read the whole thing, just the part that was quoted.

Des IMO is going to say what she feels, her honest opinion, regardless of spoilers, throwing out misinformation or any other reason other than the fact Bryan reminds her of Chris as opposed to Ali's agenda. There were a few times Bryan reminded me of Roberto on Ali's season. The bus ride, the focus on me, the part about not caring about the drama, all Roberto and Chris F1's that you could say were saying all the right things, but IMO they meant it.

brachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 49 Captur17

Warning so much hottness in this vid. Roberto was always focused just on Ali.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb51aDYOb2w

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:15 pm

This video of Ali and Roberto brought back so many memories.

But watching back, I can see now that even though they had passion and Roberto is a total catch and easy to fall for, they were not that great of a match.
Physically, Ali seems to be more attracted by Franck type (even her husband look similar) and personnality wise also you can see he is a bit more reserved than Ali. And we saw that after the show when Ali was all over as SM and he was not. She is a sharer and he is so private with his life.

Anyway back on this season. I'm yet to see the a major incompatibility with Rach and Bryan.
I think even though they remind me of Ali and Roberto, the difference here is that they represent what they were looking for for each other, on top of having insane chemistry.
I'm hopeful for them
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:34 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I can't put my finger on it, but Peter seems smarmy to me.  
I don't see it that way. Peter is taking the process slowly and with thought (which I realize doesn't always work for this show).
Call me an old fuddy duddy, but I just don't buy Bryan's "fairytale" /love proclamations when he barely knows her. Just doesn't seem genuine. Especially for a 37 year old.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:10 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV2EPiTAEIC/?hl=en

It's photos like this that make me feel the way I do, but to each their own.

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:12 pm

philphan wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I can't put my finger on it, but Peter seems smarmy to me.  
I don't see it that way. Peter is taking the process slowly and with thought (which I realize doesn't always work for this show).
Call me an old fuddy duddy, but I just don't buy Bryan's "fairytale" /love proclamations when he barely knows her. Just doesn't seem genuine. Especially for a 37 year old.

Well I may be an old fuddy duddy too then! Smiley

#TeamPeter brachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 49 1f495
#TeamRachel brachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 49 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:23 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BV2EPiTAEIC/?hl=en

It's photos like this that make me feel the way I do, but to each their own.  

If you look at the series of photos the producer posted on her instgram, they all seem like candid shots. I actually believe the photographer caught a moment. I don't think it was a staged fashion shoot. He reposted it because perhaps it invokes a memory for him and he gave a great shout out to Will. IMO
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:54 pm

Alanna wrote:
Peter: https://instagram.com/p/BV2EPiTAEIC/

Good lord, thank you Peter!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler