SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Page 50 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

brachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:59 pm

Just realized I posted this in the wrong thread. Rachel just tweeted this. I am rolling on the floor!! Love it especially since this recapper is (now) #TeamBryan brachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 50 3806527698

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

brachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:01 pm

So Rachel tweeted about someone's recap being insightful. So I watched her recap of last night. She talks about race, the show's race baiting, and interracial dating.

Some highlights what she said about Bryan:
They're so into each other and they have such physical chemistry and Rachel really lights up around him, she really enjoys being with him. & this has been since day one since Bryan pulled her aside and said "I'm trouble". I was very wary of Bryan in the beginning, and I've still got my good third eye on him, but he's really winning me over bit by bit. He's not involved in the drama in the house, he really does seem very into Rachel, he's very attentive. Their physical chemistry can't be denied. *nods head* I like Bryan, I really do, I'm kinda TeamBryan, he's moved into my top 3
I adore Bryan, Bryan is the work of the lord. He is a beautiful, beautiful man. Rachel has such chemistry with him, they can't keep their hands off each other

Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:04 pm

Here's a quick clip of the YT recap that Rach tweeted out about.

Demetria talks about how she was first wary but Bryan is winning her over and that "Bryan is the work of the Lord" and then she hashtags in her caption that she is #TeamBryan  laugh out loud laugh out loud (she also says this in the full video too and that she really likes Bryan and how he isn't in the drama and that he's there for Rach and their chemistry is undeniable)

Just another clue for Rach to be tweeting about the recaps IMO especially since Demetria uses her caption to post about Bryan specifically and talk about how he is winning her over.  brachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 50 4256136633

Credit: @Demetria Lucas D'Oyley
https://www.instagram.com/demetrialucasdoyley/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:14 pm

Hmm yeah she could have been keeping up with her recaps for awhile but why only tweet about the recapper now after her 1on1 with Bryan and she is all team Bryan...?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:19 pm

http://www.flare.com/bachelor/sharleen-joynt-recap-episode-5/

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Just realized I posted this in the wrong thread. Rachel just tweeted this. I am rolling on the floor!! Love it especially since this recapper is (now) #TeamBryan brachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10 - Page 50 3806527698

Holla! sneakyl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:22 pm

Carine wrote:Hmm yeah she could have been keeping up with her recaps for awhile but why only tweet about the recapper now after her 1on1 with Bryan and she is all team Bryan...?

Because that's her man. Imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:22 pm

We get it rachel, no one is a bigger #teambryan fan than you laugh out loud Wonder if she'll be in a long line of Ettes who will need to reel it in over f1 gushing very soon here.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by loveisallweneed Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:34 pm

Rachel's blog post: http://people.com/tv/rachel-lindsay-exclusive-bachelorette-blog-bryan-abasolo-falling-love-lee-garrett-kenny-king-feud/

loveisallweneed

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:42 pm

KB_Mom wrote:http://www.flare.com/bachelor/sharleen-joynt-recap-episode-5/

From the article, her top 4
My top 4 based on this episode are…

1. Bryan, 37: As a woman in her 30s, I LOVE watching Rachel and Bryan together. Their interactions are sexy and playful, yet mature and without the BS. Rachel doesn’t hide the fact that Bryan’s a frontrunner (she’s keeps saying she’s suspicious of him being too good to be true, a giveaway of how into him she is). There’s something about Bryan that reminded me of Andy when we started dating. He’d been around the block, he’d dodged past girlfriends’ pressure to get more serious, but it wasn’t a fear of commitment; it was waiting for “right.” And when “right” did come around, he didn’t play games. Instead, he made sure to tell me how excited he was about me at every opportunity. I truly see that in Bryan with Rachel. The way he described loving how easygoing she is (I do think this is something men appreciate more as they get older), how he didn’t want any regrets, how timing is everything. He’s plenty effusive but that’s not all he is, à la Josiah; he’s both confident and curious about her. Have I mentioned I love #Brachel?

2. Peter, 31: I’m asked all the time whether I think Peter’s as into Rachel as she seems into him. I have to agree with the questioning; there is indeed a coolness to him. But I do feel like he’s stepping up his game in the passion department—that hot tub scene was pretty steamy. While Bryan has surpassed Peter on this list this week, Peter is still giving him a run for his money.

3. Dean, 26: No new developments here, but Dean’s strong 1-on-1 is still fresh on my mind. I can’t help but still not take him super seriously as a candidate for Rachel based on his age and the fact that she specifically said she loved Bryan’s age on Night One. Nonetheless, young Dean is a frontrunner and isn’t going anywhere.

4. Will, 28: I like Will a lot. The way he handled Lee this week really put him on my radar. While he was respectful, he really put Lee in his place without lowering himself to Lee’s level. Later, after shining on the handball Group Date, he got both the rose and a makeout sesh. I can see him getting a 1-on-1 in the coming weeks, but based on how little of his conversations with Rachel have been shown up to this point, I don’t really see him being a major final 4 contender. I love a good dark horse story, though…

Interesting Bryan reminds Shareen of her Andy, and Des of her Chris...

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:43 pm

Wow to Rachels blog.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:46 pm

Thanks for posting. She didn't breathe on the date until she's was "safely in Bryan's arms" Smiley and their spark is a roaring flame! Definitely sounds like this one was written by Rach.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #10

+72
bilolo
Luvstruck
Siah
Miyala
Tajlena
pavalygurl
luvstx
sfrank
SeekAny
Topazgold
Dessler