SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ssin0547 Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:25 am

If I remember correctly, Matty didn't get a rose on his first SD with Georgia, only his 2nd SD did he get one. I think I remember a scene where they were asking him "are you worried that you didn't get a rose?". So I guess it's entirely possible Laura wouldn't get one.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:54 am

@Just Looking please do not under any circumstances post in the NO SPOILER Matty threads. This is the 4th time you have posted in the unspoiled threads despite reminders posted and PM sent. Those threads are ONLY for the unspoiled to post in. 
@mercieme thank you for alerting and helping out!

All who are spoiled (meaning you are reading or posting in threads that have the words "spoilers" in the title heading) please do NOT post in the NO SPOILER Matty threads.  

If anyone sees a spoiler post in the Non-spoiled thread please tag me in these threads (spoiled threads) that way I can immediately delete any spoiled posted in the unspoiled threads. 

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Apologies for the bold but don't want this post to be glossed over. The unspoiled have spent considerable time trying to sleuth unspoiled and sadly just one post can make that obsolete. Please be mindful of this. TY
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:16 pm

So I've been working on all the SCs that have been sleuthed (some speculated) and placed them in a No Discussion Sleuthed SC thread here (organized by "Location" and "Contestant").

It's taking me awhile to go through all the threads and piece together what has been sleuthed so please bare with me as I will try get it all done asap. Hopefully it will help sleuthed SCs be more easily retrieved when the thread gets to 80 pages and is locked and archived.

If there are any errors or something needs to be added or edited please tag me in this thread so the other one can remain a No Discussion thread. If something is found to be totally inaccurate and needs to be re-sleuthed, then quote and paste the SCs in question into this thread.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:31 pm

Your the best @AllAboutLove
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:58 pm

@AllAboutLove That is a TON of work! Thank you

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:31 pm

Just throwing out another possibility for the Laura-poles date SC. The Bachelor love to reuse filming locations. Its possible they reused Curzon Hall (Richie dancing GD) for Laura and Matty. The whole building is made out of the sandstone pillars. Looks similar IMO. The sandstone is also cut different between inside and outside the building (pics below)

Sundy wrote:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 66 Img_1374
source Tenplay

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 66 Curzonhall
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 66 Curzon-hall-events-gal5
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 66 Curzon-hall-events-gal4
Source Curzon Hall website
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:39 pm

@SugarAndSpice WOW thats awesome pickup great memory!! looks very close to me ...the more i look the more i believe this date is in Sydney ... i think the blanket that someone sleuthed is the giveaway jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:47 pm

Just a couple of questions wasn't Laura's 2nd SD spoiled to happen as a cruise on the Nepean - Curzon Hall is pretty far from there. Also the pillars at Curzon are a bit less smooth and more natural sandstone than that screen caps shows. (I live quite close to Curzon IRL so I have been a few times.)
Unless the cap is for FD or another date... But I also believe this happened in Sydney.

brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:56 pm

brownravens wrote:Just a couple of questions wasn't Laura's 2nd SD spoiled to happen as a cruise on the Nepean - Curzon Hall is pretty far from there. Also the pillars at Curzon are a bit less smooth and more natural sandstone than that screen caps shows. (I live quite close to Curzon IRL so I have been a few times.)
Unless the cap is for FD or another date... But I also believe this happened in Sydney.

yes Good to know! so not this place then hmmm  so if its not on lauras 2nd SD, then IMO its the f3 date?(or SQT after group date?)  Does anyone know if anywhere around the Nepean has those bloody poles laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:58 pm

@LeapofFaith It could still be! I'm don't want to definitely rule it out but I thought I would drop in some of my observations Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm

brownravens wrote:Just a couple of questions wasn't Laura's 2nd SD spoiled to happen as a cruise on the Nepean - Curzon Hall is pretty far from there. Also the pillars at Curzon are a bit less smooth and more natural sandstone than that screen caps shows. (I live quite close to Curzon IRL so I have been a few times.)

The SC with the pillars could be the same date as the Nepean, though Matty and Laura and are dressed differently between the two SC's

Sundy wrote: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 66 Img_1423
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 66 Img_1374
source Tenplay
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:05 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:

yes Good to know! so not this place then hmmm  so if its not on lauras 2nd SD, then IMO its the f3 date?(or SQT after group date?)  Does anyone know if anywhere around the Nepean has those bloody poles laugh out loud

There's a lot of sandstone used in building around Sydney, so it could be in the Nepean, or elsewhere. Do they generally change their clothes between the daytime and nighttime portion of the dates? If so it could be on Lauras second single date. Or, if the top half of her dress has a different pattern on it, as the colouring on the skirt in the daytime portion is similar to the top in the nighttime portion, and she has the white top over it during the day?

Other options are if they do an F5 mini date trip like on Sam W's season, or F3 date around Sydney before F2 go to Thailand.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+37
ssin0547
Katiebelle
Dirty Street Pie
natik
spangler
Billysmom
solaroo
dolcimumma
AprilApril
Bumbleguild
Enough