SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:43 am

Post sleuthed SCs (dates, contestants, locations, F4-F1, etc) here for easy retrieval. No Discussion.

Season Preview video

my vid tenplay.com

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:42 pm

Location SCs - Thailand (finale sleuthed/said to be filmed here, possibly F3/F2 go)

Champagne Yacht in Thailand 
- sleuthed to include picnic on beach with umbrella 
- speculated to be Elise per bikini, body posture, length of hair, etc 
catalyst wrote:
Sundy wrote:Possible overseas caps  (The islands in the background are definitely Thailand. We don't have islands like that)
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1321
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1320
ttps://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/19/02/32/81/img_1325.png[/img][/url]
my sc tenplay.com
I think these are definitely Thailand, that terrain is very Phi Phi island to me

I think in the second s/cap here, Matty is standing at the back of the boat in the first s/cap due to that double wooden bar going up on both which I think is very distinctive
mercieme wrote:
These 2 SCs are together IMO, the extended part white part of the deck of the boat in the first SC is seen in the second SC and Matty is wearing white in both SCs - the green water

Sundy wrote:Possible overseas caps  (The islands in the background are definitely Thailand. We don't have islands like that)
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1325Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1440
Sundy wrote:I know it's suspected but I just noticed that the wooden boat is in the background of the Thailand beach umbrella shot. We can therefore tie all of those sc to the same dateBachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1442
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1439
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1441
tenplay.com

Knowsarose wrote:
The motor yacht for the Thailand F1 or F2 date looks to be named "Champagne" and sails from Phuket/Kama Bay. Available from $5397 per day.

https://www.nowboat.com/charter/kama-bay/
AllAboutLove wrote:
Pic of yacht and Thailand flag on yacht

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 34751

video of boat

Arabella in Thailand
- contestant unknown (speculated to be Laura if she is in F2, or else Elise if Champagne yacht is Laura)
SugarAndSpice wrote:
Sundy wrote:I believe this says Arabella
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1323
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1350
my sc tenplay.com
 right at the end [of season preview] there is the Arabella boat. Check out the screen caps below. I definitely think its another Thai sailing trip!!

SC from tenplay extended promo of the Arabella
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Boats10

Compare with the Arabella which won the Phuket Kings Sailing regatta in 2015
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Arabel10
Source: http://www.sail-world.com/Australia/Phuket-Kings-Cup-%E2%80%93-the-Breeze-is-Back/140743

Further to that, the company that owns the Arabella (Naked Sail) does sunset cruises on the Andaman sea

mercieme wrote:the other boat sleuthed for Thailand is the Arabella. I actually found more details on it....supposedly it's a catamaran and it takes off from Phang Nga Bay which is further away than Phuket from than the Santhiya resort based on the map on the resort website.

Here is the link with details on the Arabella catamaran
http://www.nakedretreats.cn/naked-sail/en-US/about-arabella
Arabella is a luxury sailing catamaran that prioritizes smooth operation under power and sail. It has three different levels meaning that even with 10 guests aboard, it never feels cramped. The flydeck has cosy benches, sofas and tables which provide a spacious and decadent haven for relaxation. The large saloon located at the bottom deck has panoramic windows so that you are able to enjoy the beauty of the landscape while sailing.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* About-introBachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1493278867453
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1492500868037

FRC - sleuthed to be at Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa in southern Thailand
FRC sleuthed to be around May 19/20 or so here
Wrecking Ball wrote:
JMO DT is being fed set photographers photos by the producers to counter the fact that they know they have been papped! Confidential and JMO are the source. Daily Mail gets the raw material straight from the Paps! The final 2 is being shot right now [May 20] in another country on the Asian continent! Not sating where but its warm and
ElonM wrote:Matty liked a post on IG [May 20/21]. Could it be that filming is done? He liked a post by @adrian.roodenburg.
Bobette wrote:Daily Mail is reporting that filming has wrapped for Matty's season  But, they state their source is us so....   http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4539314/The-Bachelor-finishes-filming-exotic-destination.html
Sundy wrote:Could be completely unrelated as Helen is normally very careful with posting stuff whilst filming but this popped up on her IG yesterday [May 21]. It could be a clue to location or it could be a clue that filming has actually wrapped.

@helendowsleylashes Working in a pretty cool location this week. To celebrate with every order you'll receive a free pair if you write "lashmeHD"
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 18581015_475113369497957_9004680527004827648_n  https://www.instagram.com/p/BUWamMMAVSW/?hl=en&taken-by=helendowsleylashes
AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy nice find  yes yes IA it could be a clue about the final week location
Bobette wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa in southern Thailand

https://destinia.com/hotels/santhiya-koh-yao-yai-resort--spa/phang-nga/phang-nga/tailandia/asia/294258/es

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Hotel-12
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Hotel-13
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1RX4jFlBachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* W0pjNN3https://www.nsafer.com/Hotels/Phuket/Santhiya_Koh_Yao_Yai_Resort__Spa?SCID=280385&HID=315501&CHKIN=21/06/2016&CHKOUT=22/06/2016&NID=1523&CID=10330&RNO=1&ADNO=2&CHNO=0
LeapofFaith wrote:The FRC was sleuthed to be Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa in southern Thailand.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4548882/Has-Bachelor-finale-destination-revealed.html#ixzz4oO8kr5Et

ETA Someone sleuthed it on here a while back i'm sorry i cant remember who it was!!!
mercieme wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:@mercieme The FRC was sleuthed to be Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa in southern Thailand.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4548882/Has-Bachelor-finale-destination-revealed.html#ixzz4oO8kr5Et
ETA Someone sleuthed it on here a while back i'm sorry i cant remember who it was!!!
....the Santhiya resort is 20 minutes away from Phuket by motor boat per information on the resort website noted here

So IMO that Champagne motor yacht date is the last chance date (F2 to F1 date)....very interesting indeed that Elise is speculated to have that Champagne motor yacht date.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:30 am; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:54 pm

Laura's SCs  (will update and edit as sleuthed/confirmed)

Laura's 1st SD in Ep 3 
- at Middle Harbour Marina, including painting, and also a picnic on board a super yacht 'Murcielago' 
- filmed (Mar 10) here
Sundy wrote:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1373Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1328
Tenplay.com

Laura on SQT date in Ep 7 
- on a Cruise along Nepean river to a waterfall in Penrith per DT here
- note that DT says "single date" but it was SQT ("won" GD per Matty)
- note that DT says "this week" which was the week of April 6 which would make this SQT nearly a month into filming (Laura's 1st SD was March 10)
In exclusive pictures from a date this week, Confidential can reveal Matty took this mystery lady on a single date this week.
The pair — photographed here walking arm-in-arm — took a cruise along the Nepean river to a waterfall for a romantic rendezvous.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1423
source

SC identified as Laura crying at mansion 
- may have something to do with a walkout or drama (of course) as discussed here
Sundy wrote:Laura crying at mansion
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1372Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1325https://i.servimg.com/u/f11/19/02/32/81/img_1325.jpg
tenplay.com

SCs identified as Laura at mansion walking over bridge wearing purple
Amalia wrote:
Sundy wrote: Laura at mansion walking over bridge wearing purple
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1422Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1329
Tenplay.com
looks like the mansion to me,... It looks like this location... In the preview shown before the first episode (https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/season-5/episode-1), just before the moment of screencap above, Laura appears to walk across this bridge, with the red flowers visible (IMO).

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Bachelor_S5_BTS%20Gallery_29-9925Source: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/photos/behind-the-scenes-the-bachelor-mansion#28

Identified as Laura  ***2nd SD in Ep 11*** 
LeapofFaith wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1348
scs by Sundy tenplay.com

Regarding the Blanket seen in this SC 
- may be taken with them while traveling or at Bach Pad mansion (where Matty stays)
- may be mansion, around Sydney, or someplace else 
- Blanket as sleuthed above matches with the bachpad so could be there or around Sydney
Amalia wrote:I just noted that the blanket in the screencap may match the blanket in a behind the scenes photo from the mansion. The background doesn't match at all, though (IMO).  I suppose this may not be relevant at all, though (IMO), as I suppose they bring their props with them to any location they may go to and a blanket would be a super easy thing to bring along and they probably have several of them anyway?? (All IMO)
egarding the poles/columns/pillars 

Adding this SC from Ep 7 to indicate Laura is wearing hair extensions on the show. Her true hair length is shoulder length (just under). This SC is not part of season preview SC sleuthing but may help with future SCs for F3/F2/F2 etc
AllAboutLove wrote:Just posting this here because I noticed in the last episodes that Laura's hair was longer (so extensions) so it may be she wears her hair long in upcoming episodes.

Just something to look out for when matching SCs and length of hair and even color (it can seem a bit lighter too in different lighting)

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* C5541a0f6395618a644be35107ca1ed3
source

*** If Laura is in the F2 and goes to Thailand, IMO she may get the date with Arabella boat (see SCs above in thread). If indeed F1, then it could be another season where F1 is more hidden in F2 SCs in the season promo (as was the case with Lee)

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:13 am; edited 7 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:01 pm

Elise's SCs  (will update as more is sleuthed)

Elise first? date in Ep 10??? 
- hockey, lemonade, hot tub 
- BTS pics and DT media pics before season aired here
Sundy wrote:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1329
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1376
scs by sundy tenplay.com
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 262f508ffe82c174df2a7db7f980e96c?width=650
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/theres-no-shortage-of-hot-babes-for-matty-j-but-is-this-former-hockey-pro-the-one-to-beat/news-story/c54d8b4abf064ad3ad6ee5b8c527b967)[/url]
mercieme wrote:This SC is from Elise's Hockey/Yacht date. You can see the Sydney Harbor in the background similar to the DM video from the same date.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1310
Source: Poster Sundy's SC from TenPlay website
DM BTS Videos of Elise's date

Source

Identified as Elise - speculated to be in Sydney somewhere possibly (2nd SD, SQT or FD)
Sundy wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1378Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1425
In this screencap there are images on the wall that are quite distinctive. I'm not sure if they are projected onto the wall or painted there. They seem to be human figures
mercieme wrote:#whoels some folks already concluded that the polka dot dress was Elise but just to solidify that it was her....here is a pic of her from her IG rocking IMO the same dress having drinks with her friends  One thing also is that the dress looks like polka dot but it's actually tiny white little stars IMO when you enlarge both the SC and IG pic

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1331
Source: Poster Sundy's SC from TenPlay website
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_0140
Source
Elise matching rings (index and pinky finger) to SC of her dancing with Matty
- could be flipped image (they have done this before) and/or she wears on both hands 
iamreal2u wrote:Handsies with Elise:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Screen13
my scs tenplay.com
source

***speculated to be Elise possibly in Thailand****
- possibly Elise in Thailand based on bathing suit seen in her hot tub date and body posture
- speculated to be for possible LCD and in F2
Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:IMO this is Elise in Thailand... the hair and the black bathing suit looks like the one she was wearing on her SD with Matty in Sydney.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1325
sundy sc tenplay.com
I just noticed the back of that swimming suit, it's cross back like the one Elise wore on her hot tub date and IA that's it Thailand with the sandy beach.
Pic of Elise in Spa - compare swimsuit & posture.  That's her on the beach IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 262f508ffe82c174df2a7db7f980e96c?width=650
source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Mvi78pNBachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1375
Source: Sundy's SC from TenPlay
Sundy wrote:I know it's suspected but I just noticed that the wooden boat is in the background of the Thailand beach umbrella shot. We can therefore tie all of those sc to the same dateBachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1442
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1439
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1441
tenplay.com

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:36 am; edited 4 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:09 pm

Tara's SCs   (Note: will update them as more is sleuthed)

Tara's first SD seen in Ep 6 - bike riding in Vaucluse 
Sundy wrote:think this could be a match [location Vaucluse]. There is a light house in the background too

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1316
tenplay.com
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1418
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1417
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1419

Tara on another SD in Ep 9 - Moroccan themed date with a camel and a snake charmer (Apr 10) here

sundy wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1390
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1391
tenplay.com

AllAboutLove wrote:
catalyst wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4446008/Matty-J-shares-kiss-Bachelor-cameramen-look-on.html

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3F9B612D00000578-4446008-image-m-37_1493169473027
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3f9b6010 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3f9b6110
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3f9b6011http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4446008/Matty-J-shares-kiss-Bachelor-cameramen-look-on.html

Tara on another SD (or FD if in Sydney) - on a seaplane flight to Sydney’s Cottage Point (said to be week of/before May 12 per DT), matching hair, clothes, and earrings

Sundy wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1332
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1389
tenplay.com

AllAboutLove wrote: Pics from the article posted by @bachfan05
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/matty-j-getting-high-on-love-as-he-courts-his-bachelorettes/news-story/3930840a8a241f291e4cf90614a65812

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Babbeb00f0414d8f7bd3982ce5e3ee0a?width=650

Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:
full view of that seaplane from the article published in the Herald today Sat, July 15th. So the flight was chartered from Sydney Seaplane and there are a bunch of date packages as can be seen here. My guess is that whoever was on that date was taken on the fly/dine package (jmo anyways).
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_0018
Source
No rings on the hand we can see, but she is wearing earrings and a necklace.  
ps Here is the text from the original article accompanying the pic:

He was also snapped taking a seaplane flight to Sydney’s Cottage Point with another date. A source told The Daily Telegraph real feelings are starting to develop between Matty and a couple of the women, with one even scoring a kiss outside the door of the seaplane.
mercieme wrote:Based on the description of the seaplane date, it was a full date IMO and not SQT date since we have had similar full day SDs like that in the past. Lisa the F2 on Blake's S2 season went on that fly/dine date via a seaplane.

ETA - here is the full description of that date from the Sydney Seaplane website
LUNCH AT COTTAGE POINT INN, HAWKESBURY RIVER

Twenty minutes in the air takes you away from the hustle and bustle of Sydney to the award winning Cottage Point Inn. This beautiful restaurant is perched on the water's edge in the heart of the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park and is renowned for offering exceptional modern Australian cuisine.

Upon landing we taxi the aircraft to the restaurant's seaplane dock, where Cottage Point Inn's friendly staff offer a warm welcome and a wide variety of great Australian wines. After a leisurely 3-course a la carte lunch, created by chef Guillaume Zika, you'll reboard your seaplane and return to Sydney Harbour. To top off a magical afternoon we offer you an incredible photo opportunity flying a circuit of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House, before landing at Rose Bay.

Flight details
$535 per person, minimum 2 adults
Includes:
Return seaplane flights
3-course a la carte lunch (beverages not included)
Total tour duration: 4 hours
Total flying time: 40 minutes
Source
AllAboutLove wrote:from Press reader of Daily Telegraph week of May 12... two contestants [Tara and Cobie] said to have been filming that week (so prior to May 12). Keep in mind, if accurate, FRC was before May 20...?? 

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Getimage
https://www.pressreader.com/australia/the-daily-telegraph-sydney/20170512/281767039143248
SugarAndSpice wrote:The single hulled boat, IMO looks like its at Cottage Point (which is surrounded by really nice leafy, rolling hills). I think that was where Tara had her seaplane date?

Compare the hill in the back drop
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Screen10
Source: my sc from tenplay

Cottage point
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Boat210
Source: http://sydney-getaway.com.au/index.php?page=image-gallery

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:48 am

Florence's SCs  (will update/edit as sleuthed)

Florence's first SD seen in Ep 4 (first sleuthed by @Amalia and matched by @Sundy)

Sundy wrote:
Amalia wrote:I believe that this is Florence, based on the tattoo on the back of her arm (mentioned earlier in her thread). I see a lot of Florence in the new preview. Makes me thinks she might make it to F4.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1318Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1313
sc by Sundy tenplay.com
I'm now convinced bungy jumpy is Florence. The tattoo on the arm of the girl matches a photo on florences IG.Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1355
SugarAndSpice wrote:@Sundy I think I finally found the bungee! I think its from the new apartments in Sydney Olympic Park - Australia Avenue, looking down toward parramatta river and bennelong bridge...
https://goo.gl/maps/8cuDLQbuXgL2
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Bachsc13
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Bachsc12
Sundy wrote:Just also confirming @SugarandSpices match for the bungy jump as this location on Australia Avenue Sydney. Great work. The building is a matchBachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1421

Identified as Florence - **shown in Ep 8 for SQT after winning GD race**
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1386
tenplay.com

Identified as Florence - ***her 2nd SD in Ep 12***
Sundy wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1383Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1385

Flo jumper/sweater looks the same

tenplay.com

Identified as Florence - sleuthed/speculated to be on possible HTD/in F4 (and speculated to be F4 and not in F3)
Sundy wrote:Note Mattys hair in the second bottom photo looks shorter. I'm pegging this as later in the season. The last photo looks like she is waiting for him. Reminiscent of a HTD if you as me  She is also holding a flower (tulip, Dutch heritage)

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1387Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1388
tenplay.com

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:48 am

Elora's SCs

Elora's first SD in Ep 2 - whale watching at Port Stephens aboard a catamaran (Mar 6) here

Sundy wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1382Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1380
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1381

Elora on overnight date in Ep 8
- has rose in SC so confirms she stays (as noted by GD F7 BTS pics)
mercieme wrote:These are are both Elora IMO...tattoo seen on the on the right hand wrist and then the same lace top in both SCs.

Sundy wrote:has a rose in the SC so a SD
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1318[/url]
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1319

Scaps courtesy of tenplay
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:It's Elora for the overnight
SCs of Matty with Elora (holding her hand by door) is from overnight date
AllAboutLove wrote:Elora gets the overnight the date as speculated.
The next episode preview showed almost the exact SCs of Elora that we already sleuthed to be Elora from the season preview - here is the SC from the season preview and next ep preview showing matching SCs and Elora on the date:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1318
per Sundy tenplay.com
tenplay.com
Sundy wrote:Sneak peek episode 8. Courtesy tenplay
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1619[/url]
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1616
Identified as Elora - could be part of overnight date in Ep 8
Sundy wrote:
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1379
tenplay.com

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:57 am

Cobie's SCs (will update/edit for sleuthed info)

Cobie SD in Ep 4 - horse riding

Sundy wrote:Is there a polo themed date at all?
mercieme wrote:@Sundy we didn't see any polo dates in the BTS pics 
I only wondered about polo because of the pillow below.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1353Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1335
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_1415
Could this be from the Polo date and match this earlier sleuthed cap

scs tenplay.com

Cobie in Ep ??? - climbing date - could be part of group date - location needs to be sleuthed

mercieme wrote:Cobie's picture of the climbing adventurous date was leaked the same week as the helicopter lunch date that has now been confirmed as Tara. We discussed the pics on the forum on May 12th but IIRC it was posted in DT on May 11th. IMO it's possible as you mention that Cobie's climbing date was a second single date or it could be an SQT as well....interesting that we didn't get the SC for Cobie's climbing date in the season promo but we got her polo club SD SCs.

AllAboutLove wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/matty-j-getting-high-on-love-as-he-courts-his-bachelorettes/news-story/3930840a8a241f291e4cf90614a65812
Pics from the article above

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 41ba21935d3dfc6b3c7fb64d5b70549d?width=650
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2bc88010
source
Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:Could the flying fox pic of Cobie actually be part of a group date?  It has a similar vibe to the trapeze date with Matty.  Also she seems to have a blindfold on which reminds me of those stupid "trust exercises" they get you to do on corporate team building weekends - would seem to me more a team date than a solo.  JMO.
I think it's possibly a group date
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:31 am

Elise matching rings (index and pinky finger) to SC of her dancing with Matty

iamreal2u wrote:Handsies with Elise:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Screen13
my scs tenplay.com
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:05 pm

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 137210
my sc from teaser source

for me this is Fishing village on sea-stilts, Ko Panyi, Phang Nga Bay Marine National Park, Phang Nga Province,

this place is very close to James Bond island

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 0410
source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 137110
SOURCE

to show the place but not the pic since it is a paying picture SEE HERE

this was a place I kept closely in mind when I was sleuthing in the non spoiler and when I found the James Bond isle :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthed SCs - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum