SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:11 pm

I think it's more like a Luke Pell thing... gearing up for next lead. If Peter was an aspiring musician I reckon he'd be "touring" a la Luke Pell style too and earlier on than LP did so instead doing it with his fitness. 

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think it's more like a Luke Pell thing... gearing up for next lead. If Peter was an aspiring musician I reckon he'd be "touring" a la Luke Pell style too and earlier on than LP did so instead doing it with his fitness. 

jmo
Is Rachel known for loving her job and wanting to stay in that field? Just interesting to me she did a fitness vid...has she been known to be into fitness in the past?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:04 pm

Lost17 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think it's more like a Luke Pell thing... gearing up for next lead. If Peter was an aspiring musician I reckon he'd be "touring" a la Luke Pell style too and earlier on than LP did so instead doing it with his fitness. 

jmo
Is Rachel known for loving her job and wanting to stay in that field? Just interesting to me she did a fitness vid...has she been known to be into fitness in the past?

She went back between seasons and again after she got back.  She has stated she loves being an Attorney so I could be wrong but I don't see her changing careers imo. But she loves sports and seems athletic and in shape so I think this is in her normal routine.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:29 pm

I can't see her leaving her career either. She seems accomplished with a great reputation in her community. If she changed careers I would think it would have something to do with the sports field as well.

How long has she been practising?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:33 pm

6 yrs? Since passing bar?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:48 pm

^^Thanks. I watched her Big Boy interview-she said she wouldn't say no to opportunities. Also something along the lines of working hard to become a lawyer, so I don't think she'd totally give that up.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:12 pm

Peter should watch what type of IG posts he likes imo because this one he liked and the fan acct sounds totally off their rocker imo based on their caption   stupid

IMO that is totally shady and salty of him to like a post with a caption like that. Sheesh  Suspect

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 32 19598818_10211745971078645_4871390843323933634_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BV4-FUrAfRF/?taken-by=bachelorettenation2k17
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:14 pm

Salt is not a good look Peter.

JMO

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:17 pm

He looks more and more petty and pathetic each day. I'm betting, that he will be a very shady and nasty F2 after the finale. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:22 pm

Yep Peter's petty and nasty side is showing post show. I for one am not buying what he selling and the clean edit he getting just to set him up to be the bachelor. Lee isn't the only snake imo

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 32 1f49b  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7 - Page 32 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:24 pm

Rachel probably hates him now, no wonder she paid him dust in her blog imo laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:25 pm

The topic came up in last nights episode with respect to another contestant but has it been identified what sort of girls he has dated in the past ? The edit did not show what his answer was on this topic but now will all the stiff side seating that he keeps doing I do wonder.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #7

+79
rinacabigas
Brill
Imp
Pattycake92
BachelorBabe512