SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 73 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 49 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:13 pm

Ali at one point said her fav date was the roof to concert date that went to Chris.  Many thought that meant he had to be F1, turned out she just liked the band and the private concert. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:13 pm

And another teaser shot down....previews making it seem as if Peter was talking about making Rachel cry...when he was in fact responding to her question about his last relationship.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:14 pm

I really like Peter but he just doesn't like Rachel enough beyond a casual hookup/girlfriend. Maybe he's one of those men like Kiptyn who can never settle down. IDK.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:14 pm

So Peter is talking about an ex who he abandoned (his words) and he "thinks" he's ready to be the Bachelor to open up? Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:15 pm

Whoa talk about trust issues--I respect Peter's honesty but he just admitted to abandoning a girl he was living with; one that he never introduced to his parents? Uhm was he living in Wisconsin or another state?? Yeah not feeling him at all.

Last edited by kerriway on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:15 pm

Alanna wrote:I really like Peter but he just doesn't like Rachel enough beyond a casual hookup/girlfriend. Maybe he's one of those men like Kiptyn who can never settle down. IDK.

Yep. Another Graham Bunn. IMO Kiptyn.
"any more questions, concerns?" wtf? Is this an interview?

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:16 pm

Alanna wrote:So wait, he lived with this woman and she never met his parents? S'cuse me?

I'm not sure. He could just have had some stuff at her place like people often do.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:So Peter is talking about an ex who he abandoned (his words) and he "thinks" he's ready to be the Bachelor to open up? Suspect

and he felt guilty? Maybe because his bags were packed to leave for filming?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:17 pm

Peter reminds me of the Frank situation except there's no GF back home. Hope it doesn't mean the same thing to Rachel as it did to Ali.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:17 pm

kerriway wrote:Whoa talk about trust issues--I respect Peter's honesty but he just admitted to abandoning a girl he was living with; one that he never introduced to his parents? Uhm was he living in Wisconsin or another state?? Yeah not feeling him at all.
Those red flags are flying all high and proud and mighty with this one imo. I think he has good intentions but doesn't seem like he's interested in commitment or even open to it imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:So Peter is talking about an ex who he abandoned (his words) and he "thinks" he's ready to be the Bachelor to open up? Suspect

Three strikes and you're out. no

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

and he felt guilty? Maybe because his bags were packed to leave for filming?
You bad girl, you. :uptonogood

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 73 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 49 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax