SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 73 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 61 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:08 am

appiah01 wrote:
Here4Roses wrote:@Linds911 I actually liked it sneakyl

It went well with her "my man" bit

I like it too. I'm a lot like Rachel (black, female attorney in her 30s) and as such, we often have to be authoritative in our everyday lives. Having a man be so take charge like Bryan is extremely attractive. Amongst my friends (highly educated, professional black women)- many, many of us are single because we are in the category of statistically least likely to get married women. So being pursued like Bryan is pursuing Rachel is somewhat unusual and very very attractive. A lot of people like Peter's way better but I have to be honest, Rachel is a black female and whether people get it or not, there are differences between her and other bachelorettes because of that in how she may view the world and relationships. I would probably pick Bryan as well- someone who is unwavering in his pursuit.

I am a black woman and I can tell you without fear, malice, disrespect, that I been of right mind would never in a million years choose Bryan as my husband NEVER. I have seen the likes of him already and send him packing.  They have a saying I would rather be alone and lonely than be with someone and be lonely.  Bryan to me wants someone at home to keep his house warm while he stay out to run down chicks.  I would never, never, never marry him, he absolutely repulse me. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:39 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:14 am

Wow, just goes to show how different opinions of the same person can be.   I think Brian is one-in-a-million, a treasure,
and a keeper.   

I think Peter is brooding, boring, and biding his time.   Imo, he never wanted Rachel.  He wanted to be the Bachelor.

jmo
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:48 am

Topazgold wrote:@appiah01 I understand and agree with some other of what you are saying but as a professional black women myself, IMO you can not lump us all together. 

My personal choice would not be Bryan but rather Peter IMO because he is taking this more seriously and being more upfront and honest with his feelings and not just telling me what I would want to hear. I deal enough with fast, slick talkers on a daily. IMO a man that takes his time is more appealing to me. JMO

Of course not. We're not a monolith. My point is that I understand why Rachel would choose Bryan. And in normal life a man who takes his time might be appealing but as the Bachelorette, I highly doubt Rachel wants to get to the end and risk being the Bachelorette who didn't get proposed to (even given the highly unrealistic timeframe).

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:49 am

That's what makes life interesting. I love Peter, you love Bryan..... no one is wrong, just different tastes!

I enjoyed the entire episode last night. It was wonderful to be free of the Lee drama! It is a shame they wasted so much time on him and we never got to know Adam and Matt, who both seem like great guys.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:50 am

@Nibbles22 yup. Every season.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:15 am

Well, just to add to the fun, I'm a black woman I love both Bryan and Peter makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 3806527698 (My ideal scenario is Bryan being F1 and Peter being the next bachelor) To each his own!
bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:04 am

@appiah01 I agree that if the end game is to have someone propose at the end of this then Bryan is Rachel's sure bet. 

IMO outside in the real world, I would rather take time to get to know someone a la Peter. JMO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:08 am

From the preview, I can see discord with Bryan. I think Rachel says "we're in two different places" to Bryan, looks  like the same room. He's wearing the denim shirt and she says she didn't expect to be that affected by sending someone home, as Bryan walks up the steps.  Rachel is going to be affected by what her family says. IMO

Then we see Peter and Rachel in a church speaking with a priest. The way Peter seems so upset, is he coming around?  Is he the "late bloomer"?  But his mom doesn't think he is emotionally ready for marriage.

Re the outtake with Bryan coming home from his date. The guys are surprised he is home so early. Someone even says that changes things?  Bryan doesn't look all that happy to me. Bryan doesn't even seem that happy about the watch(es). IMO Like the burden is too much for him, of being at the top. He should be gushing more about their date. He doesn't talk to the other guys about his feelings towards Rachel. Just red flags imo. I wonder at his voiced concern over his last hot and heavy, early fizzle story. Is that a foreshadowing? Are his feelings fizzling already? And btw didn't he say they dated 4 years, yet in his retelling it to Rachel it was fast and then fizzle out.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:13 am

@makeover
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1yQ8jFOmxUs

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:20 am

Eric seems so happy to be taking Rachel to meet his family. She is so nervous, and he seems so calm and leading her. I love his demeanor with her. I can see him being a calming influence on her. His htd was filmed at Harborview Towers which is near Federal Hill and Inner Harbor, very trendy nice areas in Baltimore. Fort McHenry is in Federal Hill. Seems he takes her to his old neighborhood though maybe where he used to play basketball.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:22 am

@SFoster I think it was two different relationships. One was his long term one he talked about. The second one was when a GF last met his parents. I think two different girls.

As for not bragging I think that is a good thing.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:30 am

BlueJeanBaby wrote:So, as much is at pains me to say this (#TeamRachel but also somewhat #TeamPachel but mainly #TeamWhenAreRandBComingUpForAir?) I'm pretty sure that the scene of Rachel saying "we're in two different places" in the ep. 8 and onward preview is from the same scene as the one where Peter is crying on the floor. The plant behind her head (assuming she was sitting on the loveseat) looks like the one over Peter's left shoulder as he cries IMO. Would post screengrabs but have no idea how to do so on my phone... also think the "what do you want me to say" VO is prob from that date as well.

SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG laugh out loud

She has on two different tops if you look back at it. I think she is saying that to Eric, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 73 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 61 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax