SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:18 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Peter is very sincere to most viewers it seems. He is def the twitter fav.
Funny I don't see that at all on twitter.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:18 pm

Sprite wrote:
Alanna wrote:So wait, he lived with this woman and she never met his parents? S'cuse me?

I'm not sure. He could just have had some stuff at her place like people often do.

Yes but he left stuff there. Casual relationships people make sure to take things with them not have there vehicle full of their stuff. I agree not living together officially but there often.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:19 pm

So Rachel actually kissed Matt aka Penguin guy laugh out loud.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:19 pm

@Kashathediva laugh out loud well I'm trying to picture this scenario. He hurt her she's crying he watched in his rear view mirror, he lived with that guilt, wth go back then no? laugh out loud unless you have a plane to catch.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:19 pm

They look good together but their date was so meh. So low- energy
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Kashathediva laugh out loud well I'm trying to picture this scenario. He hurt her she's crying he watched in his rear view mirror, he lived with that guilt, wth go back then no? laugh out loud unless you have a plane to catch.
Probably because he doesn't want to or just cannot commit and really be with a woman permanently. I don't think it had anything to do with filming, more like commitment phobia imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:21 pm

I actually am feeling Peter. I think maybe he needs more time in therapy to be ready for a commitment. He is very genuine with his feelings.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:22 pm

I'm still behind but will comment on what I've seen.

I'm still not feeling Bryan even though Rachel obviously is into him. I wonder if she paid attention to what he said about his previous gf and his mom? That could be a big red flag at what could be in front of her if she chooses him like it's looking. He also seems to be doing the same thing with her that he did with the previous one - too much physical at the beginning. That's the easy part imo. I hope for Rachel's sake that he's genuine. He and his unnaturally baby smooth face have got me questioning that.

I didn't mind what Peter and Dean said or what Eric and Peter talked about. This happens all the time on the show and I don't see it hurting any of their chances to be TB. JMO of course.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:So Peter is talking about an ex who he abandoned (his words) and he "thinks" he's ready to be the Bachelor to open up? Suspect

and he felt guilty? Maybe because his bags were packed to leave for filming?
You bad girl, you. :uptonogood

Source

Last edited by coolangel on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:23 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm still behind but will comment on what I've seen.

I'm still not feeling Bryan even though Rachel obviously is into him. I wonder if she paid attention to what he said about his previous gf and his mom? That could be a big red flag at what could be in front of her if she chooses him like it's looking. He also seems to be doing the same thing with her that he did with the previous one - too much physical at the beginning. That's the easy part imo. I hope for Rachel's sake that he's genuine. He and his unnaturally baby smooth face have got me questioning that.

I didn't mind what Peter and Dean said or what Eric and Peter talked about. This happens all the time on the show and I don't see it hurting any of their chances to be TB. JMO of course.
At this point, Rachel has no choice, from what I see she only has 1 viable f1 remaining that actually wants to be f1. So she pretty much has to throw the dice and hope for the best here imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:23 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Peter is very sincere to most viewers it seems. He is def the twitter fav.
Funny I don't see that at all on twitter.

Just type Peter and you'll see. It's over the top. Lol
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:23 pm

Well I hope if Peter has more therapy takes longer than Fall '17. laugh out loud

He better be prepared, battered and bruised is not a look he's used to from fans. IMO,  Golden boy no more, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax