SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 73 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 61 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:33 am

I think there are a lot of "hippies" in Colorado.  In the ski towns, people just live for skiing. My brother in law worked ski patrol at Copper Mountain (Frisco) and Breckenridge for several years made enough just so he could ski, mountain bike, and eat. It's a nice lifestyle, some folks don't care about material things. That said, I think Dean's house shown is not his real house, laugh out loud - just like most of them are not their real homes, laugh out loud IMO!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sparkler Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:34 am

My opinion is that Bryan came on like gangbusters and he remains an alpha male. Some people like that but I personally question his real feelings since we haven't been shown any depth between him and Rachel. It may be there but we are not seeing it. I see Peter as fighting hard to stay out of the bubble which is not easy in that environment. I think he is trying to not let his feelings in that environment run away with him. So what is seen by some as cold is so refreshingly honest to me.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:42 am

In the previews, I don't see any happiness between Rachel and Bryan. I see only seriousness between Rachel and Peter. I see joy and smiles between Rachel and Eric as well as serious moments. Just my observation. I love to finally get previews of the final weeks!! laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:46 am

SelmaHB wrote:let's do a little comparison  question

I think it's very clear   cheerleader

JMO JMO  handwave

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Captur39
makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Captur43
makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Captur38
makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Captur42

SOURCE : https://www.instagram.com/caryfetman/
When I look at Rachel''s face in each of the pics, I only see her eyes light up in her pic with Peter.  Jmo
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:47 am

But that's kind of standard for previews and storyline for the F1, IMO. Its supposed to be all doubt and gloom for the F1 so people doubt they are F1 and then F2 is all in and happy.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:54 am

I'm half black and give me Bryan over Peter any day of the week. Peter is a snooze to me. I'm watching with several friends and they would be happy with Bryan and Peter. Two of my black girlfriends love Bryan and think he's hot. They want him to the next Bachelor if does not win.

I admit the kissing is a bit much sometimes but all Bryan has done is show that he is really attracted and interested in Rachel. From the little we know of Bryan - the guy has got two degrees, loves his family, and owns his own condo. If that's repulsive then I truly don't know the meaning on the word!

For me someone like Lee with his racist tweets and agitating  the black men into showing their aggressiveness is "repulsive" but hey that's me. JMO.

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:55 am

Bryan is clearly the most physical of the guys so am not surprised by the pics. You could say that Rachel seems to be leaning away from him. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:01 am

Its funny how we all see things. I think it's more leaning into Bryan than away, but that's JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:02 am

I was cheering for Drew on Desiree's season. I refused to believe that his sad, concerned face meant he was going home. He wasn't shown ever smiling in the preview. I just remember that. And Desiree and Chris were on the boat happy and smiling. Said it all. But looking at it again, Rachel is wearing a dark top leading Bryan up the stairs -  maybe she put on a coat?  idk But the lighting is dark in that room where she is talking to Bryan, same dark paneling around the doors.

When Dean and Eric are talking about her being closed off, I think that is at the beginning of the episode next week, where they are recalling her being upset at sending Matt and Adam home. Because they are both saying that on htd. Later Eric is happy on the htd. And he tells her he loves her in Spain when he is wearing the white t-shirt and black coat, so they have gotten beyond that. JMO  #TeamEric

ETA: Come to think of it, Eric wears that white t-shirt a lot in pics. Maybe it's special to him. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:07 am

albean99 wrote:Bryan is clearly the most physical of the guys so am not surprised by the pics. You could say that Rachel seems to be leaning away from him. no idea

I noticed that as well. Rachel has her back to Bryan and head tilted away from his, stands side by side with Dean, and nestles her side into Peter.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:12 am

richmondrose wrote:
albean99 wrote:Bryan is clearly the most physical of the guys so am not surprised by the pics. You could say that Rachel seems to be leaning away from him. no idea

I noticed that as well. Rachel has her back to Bryan and head tilted away from his, stands side by side with Dean, and nestles her side into Peter.
I don't think she has her back to Bryan. More like when they were asked for a pic, rachel has to postion herself around Dean and Peter because they stood there like lifeless noodles (IMImagination). Meanwhile, when the same thing was asked with B, he took charge, wrapped her up in his arms, and held her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:20 am

I belive that the case closed! She is over the moon for Byran!Peter edit and actions remind me of Her last season! In her head/ not letting herself fall for Nick! I believe she saw the connection with N/V ! And it's up to the leads to push thru for the show!..

She can hide her feelings she is a open book, when it comes to what she is feeling! We will see her pull away from the others! Just like Ashley/Ben..etc the other leads! I would NOT be surprised if she lets go the F2 ea lay like Ali did!

In her press junks pre show she was so giddy talking about her man! And she is using the same words speaks nt about and to Byran during the show! I would be shocked if she chose AnyOne but Byran! All the SM clues post show seals the deal too! All JMO

Last edited by Hotmomma on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 73 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 61 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax