SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicago - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:35 am

I really like this show and this concept. I can't stand Dr. Missy at all she horrible. I really like Bri and Kelli Joe and they single mom. That guy was a jerk for coming down on her for being a single mom. I also don't like the guy who is all about being a super couple with someone.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Chicago - The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:02 pm

I am not surecthat Danny has a daughter even if that is what the article said. I think he would mention it if he did. I know that he said that he has a niece that he is really close to -- that might be her. The fact that he had an okay reaction to Naya being a single mom spoke volumes to me. I understand that people have preferences on dating someone who has children or not which is better to know upfront--however, I was not happy about Chris' comment about how if he had met Naya 9 years ago than she wouldn't have her son. That was a really offensive comment and the fact that it came from an adolescent therapist was pretty mind blowing to me.

I wasn't sure how I felt about the power couple thing--not sure if that should be the entire foundation of why you choose someone especially in an environment like this. I think Missy could get on someone's nerves fairly quickly. I got the distinct feeling that Jimmy is attracted to Kelli Jo by the way he was talking to her, but I think initially that she was distracted by Tom and what happened 10 years ago. It will be interesting to see what develops . I am enjoying this show. I have to admit that I wish the episodes were longer than an hour, though. I feel like there is a lot we miss out on.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:05 pm

Yikes,I missed jimmy talking to kellijo

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:35 pm

It was posted on twitter by Maria (from Kinetic Content production company) that a few of the Spouse House cast members were being interviewed by Good Day Chicago this morning -- can someone bring that interview here? Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:18 pm

I watched the first episode and agree with some here who said that it went by very quickly. I'm not liking Missy. She is rather full of herself and generally unlikeable to me. The guy who wants to be part of a power couple (Tom?), I am also not a fan of. He is also full of himself and IMO is not all that. Not sure about Ashley either since she seems to have a similar mentality as Tom. What about wanting to find someone who you love rather than someone who will make you two a power couple? Kelly Jo seems sweet.

I feel as if I barely know some of them. I wish they would give us more of the conversations between everyone so I can get a feel for more of the cast before they start forcing engagements or the weddings. I also wish they would more fully explain how the show works.

Do we have any idea how many episodes there are?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:22 pm

suzq wrote:It was posted on twitter by Maria (from Kinetic Content production company) that a few of the Spouse House cast members were being interviewed by Good Day Chicago this morning -- can someone bring that interview here?  Thanks!

I'm not sure what you mean? Is it uploaded to their site, or is it an interview/blog? How are we suppose to bring it over? What is Maria's twitter username?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:38 pm

@GuardianAngel. Hi GA -- darn autocorrect! It is Paria and her twitter account is :
www.twitter.com/LadyIverson3

@Sprite I think there are only 10 1 hour episodes which is not enough time IMO/

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:42 pm

It sounds like they were on the radio show, but I don't know if it's going to be uploaded to their website once they air it. Otherwise anyone that wants to listen would have to tune into the radio station. I asked her if it will be uploaded. We'll see if she answers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:52 pm

Canadians who have Rogers on demand. The premier is up !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:57 pm

Anyone else looking forward to tomorrow's episode?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:03 pm

@nd4reality It's on TLC, do you get that with Rogers?

@suzq Thanks for the reminder. I'm a scatterbrain when hockey is over. I have no idea what days/times shows that I want to see are on! I need to make a reminder in my calendar. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:24 pm

Yep, can't wait to see what happens on Episode 2.

There are some more small clips up on the TLC website that I watched today. Finally was able to watch Episode 1 on TLC's website as well. Saw some interesting things between the clips and the episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum